ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Hornybull wrote:
I'm gay and pro Trump and he isn't homophobic. You want to know who the homophobic assholes are that have made me suffer the most for being gay? It's not the right wing religious conservatives. It's the politically left progressives and the SJW types.

So, the types that actually helped give gay people rights are the problem?

The vast majority are smart enough to not support the people trying to take your rights away.

You just seem mad that your own community doesn't support your view.

"
anti-fa member pull a knife on me in a LGBT center calling me a homophobic Nazi racist for saying good things about Trump and how the world would be better off with me dead.

It's funny how every rightwinger has a story about running into a anti-fa member. They can barely pull 50 people to a protest and most of the left don't like them. More victim complex.

"
Trump is a good president and gays support him.

He gets around 4%...

"
Just because someone doesn't match your world view, it doesn't mean they shouldn't be employed or allowed to exist. Stop being a fascist.

You certainly speak like a sjw reddit user. All I've done is disagree and you call me a fascist for it.

People on this board aren't even smart enough to understand this has nothing to do with trying to save gay people. It's just a lazy attempt at trying to piss off Iran. He doesn't give a shit about gay people.

Realistically there is no such as thing as gay rights. There are human rights that every individual should have regardless of sexuality or race. Maybe one day gays will be seen as humans by the "progressives" and we can get human rights instead of special gay rights. Seriously how homophobic is it that you need to segregate gay rights?
"
Realistically there is no such as thing as gay rights. There are human rights that every individual should have regardless of sexuality or race. Maybe one day gays will be seen as humans by the "progressives" and we can get human rights instead of special gay rights. Seriously how homophobic is it that you need to segregate gay rights?

Are you purposely being this slow? There is gay rights because you had none. You gained rights from the progressives. You support the people that fought against you for decades. Most gay people are progressives. You don't even understand the words you use. Stop before you hurt yourself.
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"

Shifting the blame on people who got driven over and killed instead of condemning violent behavior from unprovoked protesters isn't enough? Idk, think what you will I guess.

Uh, it was definitely not unprovoked. And that's not all that happened. Did you watch the rally?

I mean common, you might hate Trump, but Trump didn't endorsed KKK. That's a bit of a reach there.

You mean their "unannounced and unsanctioned by the city" march on the 11th? You mean their following brawl against some students? You mean a KKK member on the 12th shooting his/her pistol towards some black or gay guy? The whole DeAndre incident, the guy who apparently became somewhat of a poster boy for the whole thing? You mean the roadkill after the event was declared an "unlawful assembly"?

And to do you a solid, I'm going to ignore that these trash are neo-Nazis, KKK members, Confederate admirers and Trump supporters.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"

Are you purposely being this slow? There is gay rights because you had none. You gained rights from the progressives. You support the people that fought against you for decades. Most gay people are progressives. You don't even understand the words you use. Stop before you hurt yourself.

Yes clearly I'm the slow one. Thank you kind master for not giving me the same human rights as everyone else and instead giving me gay rights. I'm so glad the very same people are bringing over refugees from the most homophobic areas in the world.
Last edited by Hornybull on Feb 20, 2019, 3:24:15 AM
"
Hornybull wrote:

Oh look, we have a reasonable gay around these parts. Unfortunately, you and your kind are outnumbered by the left, right, anti-LGBTQ, pro-LGBTQ and just about any other category you can think of. Trump isn't on your side either (not that any other candidate is), even if you perceive so.

A gay friend of mine once said that 'being gay has turned into a political issue, not a humane one' (precisely he said 'being gay has turned into a political ________', but I don't remember the Dutch word he used on the blank). Politically involved people often perceive being gay as a part of your political beliefs, as if they're directly related.
"
"
Hornybull wrote:

Oh look, we have a reasonable gay around these parts. Unfortunately, you and your kind are outnumbered by the left, right, anti-LGBTQ, pro-LGBTQ and just about any other category you can think of. Trump isn't on your side either (not that any other candidate is), even if you perceive so.

A gay friend of mine once said that 'being gay has turned into a political issue, not a humane one' (precisely he said 'being gay has turned into a political ________', but I don't remember the Dutch word he used on the blank). Politically involved people often perceive being gay as a part of your political beliefs, as if they're directly related.

There are LGBT's that are Republicans against gay rights. Hornybull is an example, I guess. I guess it is similar to working class Republicans being happy about the huge tax cut for the top 1% rich of the rich that got passed while the Republicans held all branches of government instead of passing the money for the wall that Trump promised Mexico would pay for.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"
Hornybull wrote:

Gays, notwithstanding their sexual preferences, want the same things as everybody else: Freedom, prosperity, access to affordable goods and services, the usual. If President Trump does the best job delivering these as they perceive it, he will have gay supporters, whether or not he is pro- or anti-gay. Results matter, not rhetoric, and more jobs for everybody means more jobs for gay Americans, as well. Nobody with two brain cells to rub together really believes that President Trump (or even a President Pence, should it come to pass) will turn America into a Right-wing theocracy.

It ultimately doesn't matter what President Trump thinks of gays or anyone else, because he's working for them as Americans, and that is what attracts supporters. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Gays, notwithstanding their sexual preferences, want the same things as everybody else: Freedom, prosperity, access to affordable goods and services, the usual. If President Trump does the best job delivering these as they perceive it, he will have gay supporters, whether or not he is pro- or anti-gay. Results matter, not rhetoric, and more jobs for everybody means more jobs for gay Americans, as well. Nobody with two brain cells to rub together really believes that President Trump (or even a President Pence, should it come to pass) will turn America into a Right-wing theocracy.

It ultimately doesn't matter what President Trump thinks of gays or anyone else, because he's working for them as Americans, and that is what attracts supporters. =^[.]^=

Actually No. Most of the Government run on Autopilot. 80% of what the government spends on a yearly basis is spent without needing any action by the Congress. Well unless congress failed to passed the appropriations bills and goes into Government Shutdown...

Trump has to faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States whether he like it or not. Refusal to enforce laws would be considered unconstitutional.
"
Turtledove wrote:

"
Raycheetah wrote:

Both of yous missed the point. That said, I'm not a spokesperson for any group, so any further explanation (or lack of) is up to Hornybull.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Actually No. Most of the Government run on Autopilot. 80% of what the government spends on a yearly basis is spent without needing any action by the Congress. Well unless congress failed to passed the appropriations bills and goes into Government Shutdown...

Trump has to faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States whether he like it or not. Refusal to enforce laws would be considered unconstitutional.

Like our immigration laws? Plenty of state Governors, city Mayors, and Congresscritters happily abrogate their oaths of office in order to pander to their criminal alien "constituency." =9[.]9=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info