ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I've read Animal Farm and 1984. Why're you acting as if I've missed something?

Then You Don't Understand What You're Reading.
Who's next up for indictment?

Kushner? Donny Jr? Bannon? Corsi? Conway? Prince? Assange?

It could also be someone in the media who's acted as a Kremlin intermediary - ie: Hannity.

This mafia organization is being disassembled, piece by piece.

"

It could also be someone in the media who's acted as a Kremlin intermediary - ie: Hannity.

Try Mike Pence. Presidential Succession. President > Vice President > Speaker of the House.
"
deathflower wrote:
"

Try Mike Pence. Presidential Succession. President > Vice President > Speaker of the House.

The GOP would have been smart to force Pence out and replace him with someone clean before the Dems won the House. Good call.

It's also possible that he's already cooperating...
Am I missing something? I don't like Pence's politics anymore than you two. But Mike Pence is squeaky clean .. he's also politically sophisticated and isn't stupid.

Smart money is on Kushner and Don Jr.
"
deathflower wrote:
"

This sounds good on the surface but, I would be concerned that the cost might be too great. The cost being in the long term activation of wackos on the right and making government less functional. It would be similar cost but maybe even greater than McConnell ripping off the Obama administration of a SCOTUS pick. That move made the US government less functional probably permanently.

Especially if there is only a year or so left in the term when it all comes down. It would be better for everyone if a Gerald Ford were put in as Vice President if Pence is dirty.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 27, 2019, 5:32:41 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
Am I missing something? I don't like Pence's politics anymore than you two. But Mike Pence is squeaky clean .. he's also politically sophisticated and isn't stupid.

Smart money is on Kushner and Don Jr.

He's not squeaky clean. He was aware of all of the Kremlin mob contacts and denied they happened. As the head of the transition team, his complicity is the crime.

Pence was told by the IC that Flynn was conspiring with Kremlin agents and continued to deny there was any misconduct. He allowed Flynn to stay on with full access to sensitive information for 18 days after learning Flynn was compromised by Kremlin interests.

Anyway, here's an oldie, but a goodie.
Imagine blatantly lying to millions of people like this

"
鬼殺し wrote:

I went to UC Berkeley. I loved walking to class and commonly hearing multiple conversations going on in multiple different languages. Talking to people from different countries is enlightening and eye opening. It's good to see learned assumptions in one's own culture are not universal. It's fun! For example, in Chinese culture chewing and talking at the same time is fine. It is even done in movies and TV shows.

The Republican party over the past half dozen or dozen years has tried to pass laws about only speaking English. When it's pointed out that they are being close minded and petty, a common reaction is to accuse the person suggesting they could be more open minded of reverse racism.

This trend has been going on since before Trump but, Trump has seized on it and made it his own. #TrumpsAmerica
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Raycheetah … 'yes I know the president lies I don't care he's awesome anyway'. He says that and then dares post an Orwell quote tipped from context trying to defend a MAGA-hat wearing smirking kid from a privileged white background at an anti-abortion rally. REALLY?
"Privileged." Funny how the word is used these days. It's so wrapped up in this protocommunist pursuit of equality of outcome that to say one has been privileged is to say that they should not be and will not be anymore. Kind of a doublethink element, wouldn't you say. Much like, I'd imagine, throwing around the "landowner" label under Mao — at once its literally meaning and "soon to be homeless" at the same time.

Even though I connected the concept of rudeness to "unearned privilege" earlier, it seems that you interpreted that as essentially synonymous with "unrepentant white people." You substituted in the concept of the unchosen circumstances of birth where I had the concept of actively stealing the rights afforded a social status that does not rightfully belong to you. There is a difference, like that of actually stealing money vs winning the lottery. I had forgotten how thoroughly race dominates the thoughts of what passes for mainstream left these days.

That young Catholic man did nothing wrong; go check long-form video of the incident. Orwell himself was opposed to abortion, and wrote about it. Yes, Orwell would have defended the boy. Absolutely. He might not have appreciated his taste in hats, but that wouldn't have been a large enough impediment.

And all politicians lie, you know. Been obvious since Carlin was alive.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 27, 2019, 8:01:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info