ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
October 4, 2016: Assange “held a press conference but did not release any new materials pertaining to the Clinton Campaign. Shortly afterwards, Stone received an email from the high-ranking Trump Campaign official asking about the status of future releases by [WikiLeaks]"

Same Day: "Stone answered that [Assange] had a ‘serious security concern’ but that [WikiLeaks] would release ‘a load every week going forward.’”

Same day: Supporter texted Stone re"if he had ‘hear[d] anymore from London. Stone replied ‘Yes - want to talk on a secure line - got Whatsapp?’ Stone subsequently told the supporter that more material would be released and that it would be damaging to the Clinton Campaign’”
Here's how the Washington Post reported those events — all of which were public enough — at the time: http://archive.is/x4tb1
"
October 7, 2016: The Obama administration announces its belief that the Russian government hacked, stole and released emails from the Democratic National Committee and others and they “are intended to interfere with the U.S. election process.”

Same Day October 7, 2016: Wikileaks “released the first set of emails stolen from the Clinton Campaign chairman."
It's worth noting that these were separate leaks — the DNC emails and the Podesta emails are not the same thing. The DNC emails had been released by WikiLeaks on July 22, 2016. Furthermore, no government agents ever saw the affected DNC computers — all analysis was performed by Crowdstrike, a firm contracted by the DNC.
"
Same Day October 7, 2016: "Shortly after [WikiLeak’s] release, an associate of the high-ranking Trump Campaign official sent a text message to Stone that read ‘well done.’"
As the WaPo link shows, Stone publicly reported on InfoWars that a new WikiLeaks dump was coming, then was mocked by the MSM when it didn't arrive on time. In that context, is it any surprise that a member of the Trump campaign would send such congratulations to a reporter whose anti-Clinton scoop was finally vindicated?

It's certainly not as if the Trump campaign was unaware of InfoWars: the President himself appeared on the program (via streaming video) shortly after his electoral victory.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 28, 2019, 12:42:46 AM
In the indictment, there's clues as to who will be indicted next. And yes, Stone will die in prison.
"
In the indictment, there's clues as to who will be indicted next. And yes, Stone will die in prison.

Stone is obviously angling for a pardon. He may get it in the huge pardon blanket, if there is one. That would be the one where Trump pardons his family, himself, and maybe Manafort as well.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Pardoning Stone won't help Trump, it will only hurt him. Same goes for anyone who's a co-conspirator.

Manafort is being hammered with state charges, so it's all over for him.

To me, this is the most interesting part of the indictment as it hints to other yet unnamed people involved in the conspiracy.

1) senior Trump Campaign official
2) someone who directed that official (someone above 'senior')
3) Stone told the Trump Campaign. (How many here? A few of them? All of them?) difficult to say. Mueller knows.
4)Stone corresponded with associates (Again, how many?) These aren't Trump Campaign people, or the indictment would say so. Mueller knows who.
5)Finally, Jerome Corsi forwarded Stone's email to another associate who lived in the UK.

There's a minimum of 7 people in that small section.

Mueller knows everything that all of those people know. Some are going to be indicted and some are going to be witnesses.
Dude.

You don't have any proof WikiLeaks did anything wrong. Publishing leaks as news isn't illegal, or NYT and WaPo would already be in jail.

Roger Stone corresponding with WikiLeaks isn't a crime. None of what you've posted explains how what Stone did was illegal.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Dude.

You don't have any proof WikiLeaks did anything wrong. Publishing leaks as news isn't illegal, or NYT and WaPo would already be in jail.

Roger Stone corresponding with WikiLeaks isn't a crime. None of what you've posted explains how what Stone did was illegal.

It's really funny. Guy doesn't see the forest for the trees. He thinks all of those 7 (?) people will go to jail because they "corresponded" with each other. Imagine blueballing yourself this hard.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This is what Putin wanted, r-right guys?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/27/nato-members-increase-defence-spending-100-billion-donald-trump/

Bonus: shitpost of the day from the Shitposter in Chief.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 28, 2019, 9:11:42 AM
"
Pardoning Stone won't help Trump, it will only hurt him. Same goes for anyone who's a co-conspirator.

Manafort is being hammered with state charges, so it's all over for him.

I agree with everything you said here. My "blanket pardon" scenario would most likely happen as a last resort. Where Trump is a dead duck and has pretty much given up on any future political aspirations. It would just be part of circling the wagons for the final stand. I don't imagine Trump's end game would ever be a simple resignation like Nixon. It would more likely involve dragging the country through maximum muck for even the ghost of a chance.
_______

"
To me, this is the most interesting part of the indictment as it hints to other yet unnamed people involved in the conspiracy.

1) senior Trump Campaign official
2) someone who directed that official (someone above 'senior')
3) Stone told the Trump Campaign. (How many here? A few of them? All of them?) difficult to say. Mueller knows.
4)Stone corresponded with associates (Again, how many?) These aren't Trump Campaign people, or the indictment would say so. Mueller knows who.
5)Finally, Jerome Corsi forwarded Stone's email to another associate who lived in the UK.

There's a minimum of 7 people in that small section.

Mueller knows everything that all of those people know. Some are going to be indicted and some are going to be witnesses.

Someone above a senior campaign official in that very small campaign is not a whole lot of choices.

I agree that Mueller knows. The question is how much can Mueller prove.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
IMO, he has it all. The conspiracy indictments won't be handed down until the very last of them are indicted on the "process" (hehe) crimes.

Also: Wikileaks was distributing stolen material acquired by Kremlin hackers and has been named in previous indictments as a cutout for the Russian government.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info