ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Q was a wanker on TNG … Anyone tapping that name to fuel a conspiracy theory sure knew exactly what sort of slobbering, self-insert-god-wannabe nerds they'd pick up along the way.
Well my point is that I view Qanon as basically wanker-tier. I don't have nearly the level of hatred towards Qanon that is typical in our hyperbolic partisan political normality these days, but just slightly more negative than indifference. So yes, a wanker, at least by the way an American would understand the term.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Perjury is literally a process crime.

Fox news is melting brains. Lying to Congress and the FBI is serious stuff. Trump is lying to you.
Q was invented as a way to justify the criminal actions of Trump. The cult needs a way to not see themselves as worshiping a fraud, so a new, always changing story has been created.
"
Q was invented as a way to justify the criminal actions of Trump. The cult needs a way to not see themselves as worshiping a fraud, so a new, always changing story has been created.
That's weird. I don't believe what Q says (if I'm even aware of what is said) yet I don't believe your insane Russophobic conspiracy theory either. I don't particularly want to be exposed to the latter, either, but unfortunately you're always keen to bump this thread with the latest in anti-Trump delusion.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

Perjury is literally a process crime.

Fox news is melting brains. Lying to Congress and the FBI is serious stuff. Trump is lying to you.

The TDS is reaching stage 4.

"In United States criminal procedure terminology, a process crime is an offense against the judicial process.[1] These crimes include failure to appear, false statements, obstruction of justice, contempt of court and perjury."

From Wikipedia. I bet Russians hacked the page.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
All of which are punishable by YEARS in prison. Wait and see how Stone's sentencing goes for an example of how "nothingburger" his crimes are handled.

Giuliani/Trump/Fox News have convinced you cultists that crimes aren't crimes. But in actual real life, you'll find that lying to the FBI is in fact a very serious crime, especially when the lies are intended to cover up even bigger crimes.

Count 7 alone is going to come with a heavy sentence:

COUNT SEVEN (Witness Tampering)

Paragraphs 1 through 39 of this Indictment are re-alleged and incorporated by reference as if fully set forth herein. 45.

Between in or around September 2017 and present, within the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendant ROGER JASON STONE, JR., knowingly and intentionally corruptly persuaded and attempted to corruptly persuade another person, to wit: Person 2, with intent to influence, delay, and prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding. All in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(b)(1)
"
All of which are punishable by YEARS in prison. Wait and see how Stone's sentencing goes for an example of how "nothingburger" his crimes are handled.

Giuliani/Trump/Fox News have convinced you cultists that crimes aren't crimes. But in actual real life, you'll find that lying to the FBI is in fact a very serious crime, especially when the lies are intended to cover up even bigger crimes.

Papa D got 12 days in prison. Stone might get a bit more because he also did some witness tampering. Probably not more than a month tho, maybe two because he's a jackass. Also good luck getting Trump to even testify. If he does, he'll pull a Hillary and say "I do not recall" 400 times and call it a day. You're blueballing yourself for no reason.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Stone is looking at 5 years minimum and likely far more for the 7 crimes indicated. The conspiracy is being left out (for now) as a way for Stone to cooperate. If he doesn't, he'll be hammered with the rest of his crimes, which may include Treason.

Trump won't testify because he's guilty.
"
Stone is looking at 5 years minimum and likely far more for the 7 crimes indicated.

He won't find prison as funny as you do. Especially with that inconveniently located tattoo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info