ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
coatofarms wrote:

In my book, it's important to be kind to other people (your own citizens as well as non-citizens). You and I only have a short-time on this Earth before we will die. I can not for the life of me, understand why it is so important to Trump and the GOP to be cruel to others. It seems so unnecessary to me.

Martin Luther King has a quote that I really like.

"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness."

One could argue that it's cruel not to protect your own citizens, which is the #1 duty of every government. Why are the Democrats being so cruel?

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

How many of those were charged for collusion?

Spoiler
Zero btw.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Obviously we should just annex Mexico, right? They're in such dire straits, instead of the humanitarian crisis of these poor, abused people being forced to cross the border illegally, they'd just be de facto citizens while our police/military deal with the cartels and the old Mexican government.

As citizens they'd be paying taxes, but that's okay because now they're part of the greatest country in the world and all the benefits that that entails.

Oh and then the poor Guatemalans, I guess we'd have to annex them as well.
Then El Salvador.
Then Belize.
Then Honduras.
Then Nicaragua.
Then Costa Rica.

Then we take over Panama right up to the canal and that seems like a pretty decent stopping place... for now. I mean there's a lot of problems in South America as well...

To do otherwise is nothing but cruelty.
Nobody will ever be charged for collusion. Only morons like Trump and Giuliani think it's a criminal term. Have they convinced you that unless someone is charged with "collusion", they've not committed crimes? Be smarter than those guys.
"
Nobody will ever be charged for collusion. Only morons like Trump and Giuliani think it's a criminal term. Have they convinced you that unless someone is charged with "collusion", they've not committed crimes? Be smarter than those guys.

Good luck impeaching Trump because of some bullshit process crime. As I've said before, it would be the best thing that could happen to him. Pls do it.
"
You guys have to watch this accurate video. I swear: https://twitter.com/HoracioRoyce/status/1087408752607649792

John Kelly did say many times that being Trump's Chief of Staff was the worst job he's ever had.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 26, 2019, 1:52:13 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Good luck impeaching Trump because of some bullshit process crime. As I've said before, it would be the best thing that could happen to him. Pls do it.

Perjury is a felony.
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
You guys have to watch this accurate video. I swear: https://twitter.com/HoracioRoyce/status/1087408752607649792

John Kelly did say many times that being Trump's Chief of Staff was the worst job he's ever had.

True! But it's hard to feel sorry for John Kelly. :)
For those keeping count:

Obama, 8 years in office. Number of indictments: 0
Trump, 2 years in office. Number of indictments: 90 (so far)
"

Perjury is a felony.

As I said, I can't wait. I really hope the Dems go through with impeachment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info