ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
pneuma wrote:
Obviously we should just annex Mexico, right? They're in such dire straits, instead of the humanitarian crisis of these poor, abused people being forced to cross the border illegally, they'd just be de facto citizens while our police/military deal with the cartels and the old Mexican government.

As citizens they'd be paying taxes, but that's okay because now they're part of the greatest country in the world and all the benefits that that entails.

Oh and then the poor Guatemalans, I guess we'd have to annex them as well.
Then El Salvador.
Then Belize.
Then Honduras.
Then Nicaragua.
Then Costa Rica.

Then we take over Panama right up to the canal and that seems like a pretty decent stopping place... for now. I mean there's a lot of problems in South America as well...

To do otherwise is nothing but cruelty.
This is exactly why neocons were open borders Republicans. If you're Mommy to the entire world (must care for everyone) then you have cause to be Daddy to the entire world (everyone falls under your imperial jurisdiction).
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
For those keeping count:

Obama, 8 years in office. Number of indictments: 0
Trump, 2 years in office. Number of indictments: 90 (so far)

Love that one :)
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Perjury is a felony.

As I said, I can't wait. I really hope the Dems go through with impeachment.

Ooooohhhhh very foreboding! What has 'Q' told you would happen ?
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Perjury is a felony.

As I said, I can't wait. I really hope the Dems go through with impeachment.

Contrary to common perception, the president does not need to commit a crime in order to be impeached. They just need the votes. I think it can be really exciting.
yep.

Lying to the people of the US is enough. He's done that over 7000 times.
"

He told me that Slick Willy's approval rating went through the roof after he got impeached for process crimes. Funny how that works.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

I don't follow Q. Not because I think Q is fake or lying — "fake" and "lying" aren't the right words — or is stupid — Q isn't stupid. It's more a matter of not really understanding Q's motives. What game is Q playing?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

He told me that Slick Willy's approval rating went through the roof after he got impeached for process crimes. Funny how that works.

"Process crimes"

Perjury isn't a process crime, Rudolph. It's a felony.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

"Process crimes"

Perjury isn't a process crime, Rudolph. It's a felony.

Perjury is literally a process crime.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info