ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The Examiner story is a nothingburger in a wrapper of Islamophobia. The factual claim in the story is: someone found a rug they didn't put there. Could be true. Doesn't mean Muslims if it is true. Doesn't even actually mean immigrants if true.

Also, could be fake.

Trump's tweet doesn't mention Islam, Muslims, or nations associated with them directly. Even "prayer rugs" is him quoting the Examiner, not vouching for the story. Very low verbal commitment. He's trolling.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 18, 2019, 11:11:31 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Trump is guilty of conspiring to commit perjury.

As declared in what court, by what judge or jury?

You're hysterical, and I don't mean that in merely the sense of amusingly funny. =^[.]^=

I'm really not hysterical but, thanks for the amusingly funny thought. I find it very amusingly funny how the Trump supporters typically fall for his lies. I mean you guys must accept the fact that our President is a very frequent liar? It is entirely within his bankrupt moral character to lie and have others lie to protect his own misdeeds.

There's two clear choices. One, continue to wallow in Trump lies or two, read some real news and better understand the real world.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-russia/index.html

Uh-huh:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1086419880025284608

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The Manifesto Of The Innocent Man.

It wasn't me
but if it was you can't prove it
but if you can it wasn't a crime
but if it was it wasn't a big crime
but if it was it'll hurt the country if it's investigated
but if it won't the investigators aren't impartial
but if they are I can't be indicted
but if I am I can't be found guilty
but if I am I'll just pardon myself anyway
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

I'm really not hysterical but, thanks for the amusingly funny thought. I find it very amusingly funny how the Trump supporters typically fall for his lies. I mean you guys must accept the fact that our President is a very frequent liar? It is entirely within his bankrupt moral character to lie and have others lie to protect his own misdeeds.

There's two clear choices. One, continue to wallow in Trump lies or two, read some real news and better understand the real world.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/buzzfeed-trump-cohen-russia/index.html

Uh-huh:

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1086419880025284608

=^[.]^=

hehe You ignored everything said. I stand by it still.

Do you appreciate that our President is a frequent liar? Would you agree that it is entirely within his bankrupt moral character to lie and have others lie to protect his own misdeeds?

Answering yes to either question then, here's the two choices. One, continue to wallow in Trump lies or two, read some real news and better understand the real world.

Answering no to both questions means that you should read some real news and better understand what is going on.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

hehe You ignored everything said. I stand by it still.

Do you appreciate that our President is a frequent liar? Would you agree that it is entirely within his bankrupt moral character to lie and have others lie to protect his own misdeeds?

Answering yes to either question then, here's the two choices. One, continue to wallow in Trump lies or two, read some real news and better understand the real world.

Answering no to both questions means that you should read some real news and better understand what is going on.

Real news. Like Buzzfeed? I don't often do this, but, LOL! =^[.]^=

ETA: I know what you're trying to do, knowingly or not. It's Alinsky's Rule for Radicals #4:

"
"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

By declaring President Trump the "Worstest lying liar low down dirty deceiver in the world," you expect to shame me for my support of him. If he had ever said anything untrue which genuinely mattered to me, I might care. "Hamburgers piled a mile high" (CNN, one of your "real" news sources, published an essay wrought out of this bit of Trumpian hyperbole) doesn't matter. Mexico paying for the wall doesn't matter. I defy you to name ONE US president who hasn't uttered, published, or promulgated some untruth or deliberate inaccuracy during his time in office.

I don't CARE what Trump says, only what he does, and what he gets done. It's the "news" outlets you love so well who are the liars; they pump out non-stop libelous effluvia and you lap it up like the nectar of the gods. In fact, the whole anti-Trump media would do well to mind Alinsky's rule #7, which is being borne out every day, and which promises to bite them in the backside.

So, go on and flap your gums about how President Trump is an awful man because he lies, and how those of us who support him are therefore morally and intellectually bankrupt. We'll just continue to enjoy the show, and point fingers and laugh at the increasingly desperate antics of those who think we care what they think about us. =^[.]^=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jan 19, 2019, 5:20:19 AM
This thread is 2 years worth of just pure bliss. 2 years of the same people lapping up every bullshit story CNN feeds them, and praying to god something actually happens to Trump because they hate him so much, lol.

Its a 500 page thing of beauty is what it is. Just watching history repeat itself.

I knew at work when I heard another fake news nugget, that the people in this thread would be all over it like a dog in heat, lapping it up. And now look; same as always.
Last edited by Destructodave on Jan 19, 2019, 9:01:34 AM
The Obama economy is killing it. Obama trolled us all by telling us that those jobs are never coming back and then he brought the jobs back after his term was over, the absolute madman. Such a great President. Thanks Obama!

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 19, 2019, 9:51:41 AM
There was no denial of the story, only that specific parts were not accurate. If it were a fabrication, they'd have called it false.

We'll see that the TRUTH is far more damning -- that there was a coordination of all within Trump world to tell the same lies when called upon.

It gets worse for Cult45, not better.
"
Raycheetah wrote:

By declaring President Trump the "Worstest lying liar low down dirty deceiver in the world," you expect to shame me for my support of him. If he had ever said anything untrue which genuinely mattered to me, I might care. "Hamburgers piled a mile high" (CNN, one of your "real" news sources, published an essay wrought out of this bit of Trumpian hyperbole) doesn't matter. Mexico paying for the wall doesn't matter. I defy you to name ONE US president who hasn't uttered, published, or promulgated some untruth or deliberate inaccuracy during his time in office.

I don't CARE what Trump says, only what he does, and what he gets done. It's the "news" outlets you love so well who are the liars; they pump out non-stop libelous effluvia and you lap it up like the nectar of the gods. In fact, the whole anti-Trump media would do well to mind Alinsky's rule #7, which is being borne out every day, and which promises to bite them in the backside.

So, go on and flap your gums about how President Trump is an awful man because he lies, and how those of us who support him are therefore morally and intellectually bankrupt. We'll just continue to enjoy the show, and point fingers and laugh at the increasingly desperate antics of those who think we care what they think about us. =^[.]^=

Agreed that Trump is an awful person because he lies practically non-stop. Pointing out that other Presidents have lied in a full term as many times as our current President lies in a few days does not make pathological lying acceptable. Pathological lying is a demonstration of an inability to grasp reality. Which is not a good characteristic to have in a President.

That nonsense about me saying Trump supporters are therefore morally bankrupt are your words not mine. I will say though that you are being suckers for believing the lies of a pathological liar but that is much different from what you accuse me of saying.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 19, 2019, 10:27:26 AM
"
There was no denial of the story, only that specific parts were not accurate. If it were a fabrication, they'd have called it false.

We'll see that the TRUTH is far more damning -- that there was a coordination within all in Trump world to tell the same lies when called upon.

It gets worse for Cult45, not better.

Imagine being this delusional.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info