ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I read Trump is 50% approval with hispanics. best thing we could have is open borders. Hispanics are very conservative. Like go to mexico and ask for free shit - let me know when they stop laughing at you. lol..

Anyway

Only reason they vote dems is dems tell them how racist republicans are - same race card class envy hate politics they do with everyone in democrats camp. If I were Trump I'd be like "look folks I tried to stop drugs and certain crimminals entering but democrats won't let me so we are just gonna have to take bad with all the good people that want to come here"

I bet he'd have 100% hispanic vote.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 19, 2019, 7:47:09 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:

Makes no sense. The special counsel wouldn't make their first comment ever on a story because of a technicality. The entire thing is fake.

Wishful cultist thinking there.

ALL other Russia investigation news stories will be held to the same scrutiny. You should be mad about what dumb daddy did to you.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

Makes no sense. The special counsel wouldn't make their first comment ever on a story because of a technicality. The entire thing is fake.

Wishful cultist thinking there.

ALL other Russia investigation news stories will be held to the same scrutiny. You should be mad about what dumb daddy did to you.

Nobody cares what fringe TDSers think. Nobody believes the mainstream media anymore. It's basically a circlejerk, but you never finish. Instead you get blueballed for 8 long years. 6 more to go!

Top 10 anime crossovers

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 19, 2019, 10:45:23 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:

Nobody believes the mainstream media anymore.

You have lost your mind if you really believe that.

Looney Tunes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
I think that goes without saying, TD. They say 'TDS' and don't realise when they invoke 'derangement' regarding Trump, they're talking about themselves.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I was having a Bigger Picture moment last night. It occurred to me that even with the best realistic outcome, Trump's presidency is doomed. I don't mean here and now, only in terms of posterity and historicity. Even IF he gets his wall, the sheer number of incontrovertibly inappropriate events during his presidency even to date will ensure that his time in the Oval Office will be recorded as tumultuous, chaotic, controversial, scandalous, and far...far from universally lauded.
Funny, I thought the same thing about the Bush name when 43 was in office. But it's clear at this point I was wrong; the left is all "wtf I love the Bushes now."

Here's a more cynical prediction: Trump, to include Trump Derangement Syndrome and the Mueller probe, will be remembered much as we remember Bill Clinton now, except remembered fuzzier; any politician who genuinely wants not engage in unending global war will be demonized as a controversial bigot, regardless of party; and everyone who ensures the US keeps dropping bombs on enemies of Israel and Saudi Arabia will be given a hero's funeral. In short, neoconservatism is the new uniparty in American politics. You'll go on thinking Politician #3846879 is the devil and thinly veiled war criminals are just dandy but people won't think about Donald J Trump because propagandists have more important things to do than tell you about the past. "Fuck history," they'll say. And they're already saying it.
"
I think that goes without saying, TD. They say 'TDS' and don't realise when they invoke 'derangement' regarding Trump, they're talking about themselves.
No, not really. If you take the "Trump" out of TDS and try to make it about any particular focus of attention, it is the belief that nothing of value can come from one's pereived enemy, to the point that everything they do is wrong. Thoughts like "the candidate who defeated mine in the general election must be a moron," "if you're making that argument you must be an agent of a foreign government," unhealthy indulgence of conspiracy theories regarding the (il)legitimacy of one's claim to office, etc would be symptoms.

Now I don't believe many Republicans have such a disorder currently, because in general they're conditioned not to feel that way about Republicans holding power. But when Obama was president, you had the people who demeaned his intelligence, who thought he was a radical Muslim when he wasn't, and the whole Birther thing. (Technically, I am saying that I see Trump himself as a sufferer of "TDS" prior to the current epidemic.) And there's sufficient numbers of people with full-blown cases of this mental illness frequenting the Breitbart comments section, albeit they're a very vocal minority.

But, dude, birthers used to have to go to InfoWars to get their confirmation bias fix in a news format. Now people with TDS can watch one of several news channels. That's shit getting much worse over the span of a decade.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 20, 2019, 12:29:35 AM
I just hope Trump stops running a 1 trillion dollar defiect in good economy. WTF is that shit? As is they will be remembered as the "bankers" presidents who own us due to profligate borrow and spend.

I look more long term like when gross tax recipients start approaching bond holder payments and the bankers dont let us do shit but pay them.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 20, 2019, 5:21:03 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Nobody believes the mainstream media anymore.

You have lost your mind if you really believe that.

Looney Tunes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU

Democrats believe the media, but that's expected since they literally own it (as per Wikileaks) and always get told what they want to hear (the walls are closing in on Blumpf!). The overall stat is still pretty bad tbh.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

It is just another jaw dropping example of a sucker believing a lie stated by that pathological liar. Many Trump supporters are in fact deranged. Swallowing his lies hook line and sinker all the way up to the fishing pole. If one thinks about it, it is amazing. A cult leader coming in and in just three or four years literally replacing the reality of millions of people with a corrupted warped mass derangement. AMAZING!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Here's a list of facts to chew on:

- The Kremlin had been engaged in a cyber-war campaign to upend democracy and to help elect Trump

- The Trump campaign (including Trump) were informed of the unanimous findings of worldwide law enforcement agencies

- After being informed of the Kremlin's attack, Trump and associates CONTINUED secretive negotiations of the Trump Tower Moscow deal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info