ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

One of the reporters of the original story reminds me a lot of that Der Spiegel guy who made up fake news for years.

https://archives.cjr.org/politics/jason_leopold_caught_sourceles.php
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rojimboo wrote:
Seems like a cock-up.

:(

Oh well, back to waiting for Mueller report it is.

He'll get him don't worry. "Show me the man I'll show you the crime". famous KGB General.

Just have patience.

All politicians are at best venal most criminal. So I can almost guarantee like clinton once investigation is started theyll find something.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 18, 2019, 9:47:10 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
Seems like a cock-up.

He'll get him don't worry. "Show me the man I'll show you the crime". famous KGB General.

Just have patience.

All politicians are at best venal most criminal. So I can almost guarantee like clinton once investigation is started theyll find something.

Something isn't enough though. If they try to impeach him for some petty bullshit, Trump will win in a landslide in 2020.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
Seems like a cock-up.

Just have patience.

Something isn't enough though. If they try to impeach him for some petty bullshit, Trump will win in a landslide in 2020.

They already have something. Had it for a while.

The problem is the mechanism by which to use it to impeach or indict Trump.

Even if the Mueller report came out tomorrow, and had a clear cut case, it still wouldn't pass Senate, due to corruption of GOP, so impeachment seems less likely.

And indicting a sitting president has literally never been done before.

Hence, you might have noticed how people are using terms like 'above the law'??

Hint hint.

Have you guys not been following the matter for 2 years now?
"
rojimboo wrote:

Even if the Mueller report came out tomorrow, and had a clear cut case, it still wouldn't pass Senate, due to corruption of GOP, so impeachment seems less likely.

Hint hint.

They have nothing. Else they would impeach.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

Hint hint.

They have nothing. Else they would impeach.

WOW

Such genius

Much respect
"
Xavderion wrote:
What's with leftists and relying on dodgy lawyers to stump the Drumpf? Remember this guy?

You guys love setting yourselves up for disappointment.
No, they love anticipation. You can't set someone up for disappointment when they don't have an attention span for opposing narratives.

I'm going to get this T-shirt. El Pasoans (Beto betas) won't understand I'm making fun of them.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 18, 2019, 10:33:02 PM
This shit is hilarious

Mexicans are muslims now?

If they are so devout, why leave the prayer rugs behind?

This story makes so much sense.

Who believes this drivel, honestly?
"
rojimboo wrote:
This shit is hilarious

Mexicans are muslims now?

If they are so devout, why leave the prayer rugs behind?

This story makes so much sense.

Who believes this drivel, honestly?
What, you think Catholics don't like prayer rugs?

I will grant you that the Donald is playing a game of "mislead as much as possible without technically lying," and that he's obviously implying worse than he's explicitly saying. But that how you know he's trolling you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 18, 2019, 10:58:57 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
What, you think Catholics don't like prayer rugs?
?

wot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info