ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
hehe
Statements, plural, AND characterization of documents, plural, AND testimony. Either:
A. That's 5 whole things. That's a lot of wrong; or
B. I find the spokesperson guilty of giving false statements to themselves, and sentence them to 14 days in prison. Furthermore, I'm unlikely to give full credit to future testimony from this "special counsel."

Pick one.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 19, 2019, 11:51:36 AM
Breaking! This is just in, a bombshell. Huge news, if true!

Bonald Drumpf is finished!

1.) The walls are closing in - anonymous sources report

2.) It's the tipping point - unnamed officials confirm

3.) Some high ranking analysts assert that Bonald Droomp is, in their words, "done for".

>>>>> B O M B S H E L L ! ! ! <<<<<<

More at 7:00, with the new and fresh Lugenpresse takes, confirming all your liberal biases!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
More at 7:00, with the new and fresh Lugenpresse takes, confirming all your liberal biases!
Morbo, for the nth time, I'm a liberal. The Democrats and their corresponding corporate propaganda arms are considerably to the left of liberal, in word if not in deed.

Here's a handy shortcut: in your mental dictionary definition of "liberal" should be a line-art portrait of Carl "Sargon of Akkad" Benjamin. Do the Democrats/MSM like Sargon? Does the media confirm Sargon's biases? Okay then.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 19, 2019, 12:46:02 PM
The OSC has now created a situation where they MUST publicly challenge ALL MSM Russia investigation related news stories that they feel have inaccuracies.

Any big story they don't comment on can be taken as 100% factual.

Donald Trump has praised the OSC as the gatekeeper of non-'fake news'.

Thank you, Donald.
Prior to Buzzfeed's article, the situation was that Cohen had already pleaded guilty to lying to congress. He said he did this in order to align his testimony with Trump's public comments on Trump Tower Moscow. Further it stated in the Cohen plead document that OSC previously was aware of this because they already had evidence to that fact. The Buzzfeed article pushed that story forward only in the claim that President Trump explicitly told Cohen to lie to congress and some details as to what evidence they had. It would seem then that the OSC statement was warning against there being evidence that Trump personally told Cohen to lie and/or the OSC took issue with the description of how this information was obtained as described in the Buzzfeed article.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Personally, I consider Buzzfeed to be as useful a news source as foxnews.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I don't approve of the methods they've used in the past, but they were the first to break the Trump Tower meeting and the existence of the Steele Dossier.

(One of the TT meetings - the one with Veselnitskaya etc...)
Here's an article regarding the OSC statement that makes a lot of sense (imo) https://philiprotner.com/2019/01/18/unpacking-the-special-counsels-denial-of-the-buzzfeed-story/
"
The OSC has now created a situation where they MUST publicly challenge ALL MSM Russia investigation related news stories that they feel have inaccuracies.

Any big story they don't comment on can be taken as 100% factual.

Donald Trump has praised the OSC as the gatekeeper of non-'fake news'.

Thank you, Donald.

Wrong. They commented on this fake story because it had bigly implications. They don't have to comment on other fake stories if the stories are kinda lame in the first place.

"
Here's an article regarding the OSC statement that makes a lot of sense (imo) https://philiprotner.com/2019/01/18/unpacking-the-special-counsels-denial-of-the-buzzfeed-story/

Makes no sense. The special counsel wouldn't make their first comment ever on a story because of a technicality. The entire thing is fake.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 19, 2019, 6:41:58 PM

From a "real" news source:

From President Trump's "no-fly" list:

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info