ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"

However, he does deserve to be dragged daily and refused service by respectable businesses.

Interesting. So he shouldn't have food or water. Also no electricity. And if he doesn't own his home and rents instead, he should be kicked out on the street. All because of a thought crime.

That's right. Racists have no place in society.
There can't be reasonable laws against racist thought. But there are and needs to laws against acting on the racism like discrimination laws and additional penalties for crimes committed because of racism.

Racism is very toxic and destructive. The most atrocious terrible things humans have done against one another are probably because of racism. This is why it's important to prevent racism from spreading and getting worse.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Racists have no place in society.

QFT
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

However, he does deserve to be dragged daily and refused service by respectable businesses.

Interesting. So he shouldn't have food or water. Also no electricity. And if he doesn't own his home and rents instead, he should be kicked out on the street. All because of a thought crime.

Weird how leftists turn a blind eye to the newly elected, racist Democrats who want to see the Jews in Israel exterminated, and have litterally said as much, and still win elections.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Racism is very toxic and destructive. The most atrocious terrible things humans have done against one another are probably because of racism. This is why it's important to prevent racism from spreading and getting worse.
I don't think it's exceptionally toxic or destructive when compared to other stupid ideas. Communism has killed tens of millions of people. Who knows how many the war on drugs has killed. Mainstream media fake news has killed over 100,000 Iraqis. Even the made-up religion of a blind bearded madman proved capable of killing hundreds. There's nothing particularly unique about racism relative to stupidity in general, except that it is the scapegoat du jour.

In my example earlier the racist Rich was causing less harm than welfare leech Bob. And I meant that example. Unsurprisingly given your attitudes, white supremacy isn't even in the top hundred list of current threats to human civilization.

This is, however, a particular(ly) stupid thought at the core of all of these massacres. And that thought is that people cannot be left alone in peace to decide their own fate, that they must be brought to the truth, by force if necessary, by their self-appointed moral superiors.

The single stupidest thought of all is that there is a type of thought that has no place in society, that the eradication of thoughtcrime is a goal worth pursuing. The truth doesn't fear the sunlight, even when it illuminates falsehoods, because every misinformed thought is a learning opportunity. It's not actually thoughtcrime; it's practice.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 8, 2019, 6:06:29 PM
"
He doesn't deserve to have his face bashed in.

However, he does deserve to be dragged daily and refused service by respectable businesses. He deserves to lose his job in order to protect others from the spread of racism. He deserves to be relentlessly reminded that racism is not acceptable in civil society.

He shouldn't have contact with children, as racism is a learned behavior. Babies aren't born with that horrible trait.

Actually babies are born racist because of thousands of years of evolution has led to a subconscious in group preference of those that have similar genes to them. Everyone is racist to a certain point whether you're on the right or left everyone discriminates against someone's skin for something. I do it daily on Grindr with guys that don't go to the gym and for guys with certain genetic traits. For example I don't like brown/black hair and brown/black eyes in a boyfriend. It's one of my turn offs.
Last edited by Hornybull on Jan 8, 2019, 6:26:40 PM
"
Hornybull wrote:
"
He shouldn't have contact with children, as racism is a learned behavior. Babies aren't born with that horrible trait.
Actually babies are born racist because of thousands of years of evolution has led to a subconscious in group preference of those that have similar genes to them.
People who enshrine immaturity tend to believe that children are born pure and perfect, then become corrupted by adult life.

People who actually grow up and adult properly understand that children are born fucking stupid.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 8, 2019, 6:34:43 PM
Not a tough choice :)
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

At least you're straightforward about it. Stalin and Mao would be proud :)

With regards to that prostitute:

Yep, I came.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jan 8, 2019, 9:44:25 PM
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info