ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

This is starting to get really dangerous and there an emergency should be declared. Emergency funding for food inspection that is. This could lead to hundreds of thousands of cases of contamination that reach the consumers.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Favourite comment:
"
January 2017 - GOP majority
January 2017 Wall not an emergency
February 2017 Wall not an emergency
March 2017 Wall not an emergency
April 2017 Wall not an emergency
May 2017 Wall not an emergency
June 2017 Wall not an emergency
July 2017 Wall not an emergency
August 2017 Wall not an emergency
September 2017 Wall not an emergency
October 2017 Wall not an emergency
November 2017 Wall not an emergency
December 2017 Wall not an emergency
January 2018 Wall not an emergency
February 2018 Wall not an emergency
March 2018 Wall not an emergency
April 2018 Wall not an emergency
May 2018 Wall not an emergency
June 2018 Wall not an emergency
July 2018 Wall not an emergency
August 2018 Wall not an emergency
September 2018 Wall not an emergency
October 2018 Wall not an emergency
November 2018 Wall not an emergency
November 2018 Democratic majority elected in House
January 2019 EMERGENCY!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man, what a bunch of clowns. Couldn't do shit with 2 years of almost total power. Now they've lost that, it's really hitting home how spectacularly incompetent the Trump administration is.
Well, on the one hand:
1) Trump would say it's been an emergency the entire be, since 2015 when he first ran if not before
2) Trump didn't really have the cooperation of Republican Senators until around the Kavanaugh confirmation, prior to that he faced plenty of opposition from within his own party.

On the other hand, it's not like they were dealing with this emergency back in October or even December of 2018, when none of my points above would be an excuse. I think the hidden truth was that enough House Republicans prior to midterms were quietly against the Wall that Trump (believed he) knew that he couldn't whip the votes in the House, so avoided embarrassment by simply avoiding the issue. All of which only makes the current situation even more of a circus.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Once a person understands that everything Trump does is for the benefit of:

a) Putin

b) Trump

It all begins to make sense.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Well, on the one hand:
1) Trump would say it's been an emergency the entire be, since 2015 when he first ran if not before
2) Trump didn't really have the cooperation of Republican Senators until around the Kavanaugh confirmation, prior to that he faced plenty of opposition from within his own party.

On the other hand, it's not like they were dealing with this emergency back in October or even December of 2018, when none of my points above would be an excuse. I think the hidden truth was that enough House Republicans prior to midterms were quietly against the Wall that Trump (believed he) knew that he couldn't whip the votes in the House, so avoided embarrassment by simply avoiding the issue. All of which only makes the current situation even more of a circus.

"I am proud to shut down the government for border security" - Trump

At least getting funding for his wall is more plausible while GOP control the house. Good luck getting funding for his wall when Democrats take over the house. It is a Self-Imposed Shutdown, he can open the government anytime he give up his wall. Democrats has been kicking the can down the road. The fight is about perceived power, the first to blink loses. Whether Trump or Democrats(congress) has more power to set the national agenda. This fight will either divide the Left or fracture the Right.
"

a) Putin

b) Trump

Get real, my dude. None of what Trump does makes sense to you. Putin and racism are merely your convenient rationalizations for when Trump's behavior once again confounds your ability to make sense of; that's how you dismiss the mental homework of making sense of him.

You're not in Trump's mind. You've reduced him to a caricature.
"
deathflower wrote:
The fight is about perceived power, the first to blink loses. Whether Trump or Democrats(congress) has more power to set the national agenda. This fight will either divide the Left or fracture the Right.
I actually think there's an opportunity here for compromise and negotiating and mutual victory. For instance, this could very easily be a case of building the Wall AND securing amnesty for Dreamers. But I think Democrats are too committed to being anti-Trump than to having any kind of platform of their own.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 10, 2019, 4:54:06 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I actually think there's an opportunity here for compromise and negotiating and mutual victory. For instance, this could very easily be a case of building the Wall AND securing amnesty for Dreamers. But I think Democrats are too committed to being anti-Trump than to having any kind of platform of their own.

Nope, don't think so.

“DACA is probably dead because the Democrats don't really want it” - Trump

That is bullshit though.

Based on congress voting pattern, there is basically not enough votes especially on the Republican side. The news media like to hype the DACA deal but the truth is it would be dead in the water. That gap is fairly large. Trump, Republican and Democrats should all know this.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"

a) Putin

b) Trump

Get real, my dude. None of what Trump does makes sense to you. Putin and racism are merely your convenient rationalizations for when Trump's behavior once again confounds your ability to make sense of; that's how you dismiss the mental homework of making sense of him.

You're not in Trump's mind. You've reduced him to a caricature.

I don't think Trump does things specifically for the benefit of Putin. Here is a more plausible list of his priorities:
1) Trump
2) Himself
3) Trump
4) Donald J Trump
5) Trump
6) Family members
7) Trump
8) Anyone who sucks up to him
9) Trump
10) His racist base
11) Others

Note that 10 is mostly in 8 too.

Is that a caricature? Sure. But it's good to keep in mind that actually helping his country and citizens is most likely not on the top of his priorities.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Such an agreement would require trust in his word, which, if you are not one of his partisans, is not something you would give him, as he has been constantly lying, revoking important treaties, etc... The only reason anyone still signs any treaties with the US under Trump's presidency is because they don't really have a choice.
I mean, he has already threatened to pull out of his own trade agreement, how would they know he wouldn't pull out of their agreement for the first disagreement they have?
The 116th Congress of the United States of America was sworn into office on January 4, 2019, with a Democrat majority led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Today is the final day of their first week. Still no news about Articles of Impeachment against President Donald J. Trump.

Impeachment Watch continues. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jan 10, 2019, 6:49:43 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The 116th Congress of the United States of America was sworn into office on January 4, 2019, with a Democrat majority led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Today is the final day of their first week. Still no news about Articles of Impeachment against President Donald J. Trump.

Impeachment Watch continues. =^[.]^=

I'm guessing Russia Collusion Watch ended now that it has been proven.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info