ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
The concern is that people entering illegally from the southern border are more likely to be criminals or involved in illegal activity. Trump just worded it in a very political incorrect way.
It's a little more than that; he was specific about the types of illegal activity.

It's all a load of crap. Most drug smuggling and trafficking is done through legal ports of entry and tunnels, not by driving off into or walking through a desert. All of the terrorists "apprehended" entering the country did not approach the southern boarder they were held up at AIRPORTS. Illegal immigration across the southern border has been slowly declining for YEARS. The vast vast majority of murders and terrorism in the states occurs from natural born US citizens, not immigrants. Oh, Wow, 1 immigrant killed someone in a car wreck recently. WHO CARES, SERIOUSLY, such a stupid case and argument to even try to make considering how many drunk, drugged up, or completely sober Americans do the same all the time - same with murders and all other illegal immigrant fear-mongering nonsense.

Trumps own political advisers from 2014 said the wall was never meant to be an actual wall it was just a talking point to help his stupid ass talk about building stuff, illegal immigration, and racism. He never cared about a wall and still doesn't. He's just trying to keep his base so he can try and keep a senate wall from impeachment.
Don't mind me, I'm just posting an image of Amy Coney Barrett looking Supreme.

Spoiler

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
How is the wall racist?

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-lays-groundwork-for-national-emergency-as-officials-argue-border-is-in-crisis/2019/01/07/e0f9aa34-1299-11e9-b6ad-9cfd62dbb0a8_story.html?utm_term=.a5dca29fd591

"Trump administration officials made an urgent case Monday that the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border has reached a crisis level, laying the groundwork for President Trump to possibly declare a national emergency..."

LMAO it is Trump that is the national emergency.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 8, 2019, 4:21:45 AM
"
evilcrap wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Spoiler
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
The concern is that people entering illegally from the southern border are more likely to be criminals or involved in illegal activity. Trump just worded it in a very political incorrect way.
It's a little more than that; he was specific about the types of illegal activity.
It's all a load of crap. Most drug smuggling and trafficking is done through legal ports of entry and tunnels, not by driving off into or walking through a desert.
It's very difficult to know such things. For obvious reasons, drug smugglers don't stand up to be officially counted by researchers.
"
evilcrap wrote:
All of the terrorists "apprehended" entering the country did not approach the southern boarder they were held up at AIRPORTS.
Do you consider cartel members to be terrorists?
"
evilcrap wrote:
Illegal immigration across the southern border has been slowly declining for YEARS.
Again, difficult to count people that are hiding — although admittedly illegal aliens are less likely to hide in sanctuary cities.
"
evilcrap wrote:
The vast vast majority of murders and terrorism in the states occurs from natural born US citizens, not immigrants. Oh, Wow, 1 immigrant killed someone in a car wreck recently. WHO CARES, SERIOUSLY, such a stupid case and argument to even try to make considering how many drunk, drugged up, or completely sober Americans do the same all the time - same with murders and all other illegal immigrant fear-mongering nonsense.
According to the same estimates that say illegal alien numbers in the US have decreased since 2007, there were about ~10.7 million illegal immigrants in the US in 2016. Since the population of the US in 2016 was 323.4 million, that means illegal aliens were ~3.3% of the population.

There were 17,250 homicides in the US in 2016, but since ~40% of murders go unsolved in the US that's about 10,350 murders were the perpetrator is known. In that same year, 2016, 8 illegal aliens were convicted of murder — probably for murders that occurred before 2016, but this does give the impression that illegal aliens are responsible for less than 0.1% of US murders, much lower than the 3.3% expectation. However, I couldn't find data on how many illegal aliens were suspects in murders that never made it to trial.
"
evilcrap wrote:
Trumps own political advisers from 2014 said the wall was never meant to be an actual wall it was just a talking point to help his stupid ass talk about building stuff, illegal immigration, and racism. He never cared about a wall and still doesn't. He's just trying to keep his base so he can try and keep a senate wall from impeachment.
Again, nothing racist about a wall.

Mexican is not a race (nor an ethnicity). Mexican is a nationality. I see Mexican television every day on the TV in the break room at my work in El Paso, Texas, and do you know who I see in their sitcoms? All white Mexicans. Not even slightly mestizo, to my surprise. And then a music video comes on and its a black dude rapping in Spanish. YOU are the one assuming Mexico is some kind of ethnically homogeneous fantasy land, as if some Hispanic version of Richard Spencer achieved his dream of a Latinx ethnostate. I know better.

A wall doesn't give a fuck what color your skin is. It DOES give a fuck, figuratively speaking, what nation you're standing in. And in order to make that work logically for you, you need to ignore the racial diversity of Mexico and focus solely on the stereotypical Mexican — in much the same way... actually the EXACT same way... that the neonazi assumes "real" Americans are white.

I don't think a wall will stop much illegal immigration — because illegal immigration and illegal entry are two entirely different things, and you easily can enter legally then stay illegally. I think it'll only be modestly effective against smuggling, and quite frankly I'm not interested in ramping up the war on drugs in the borderland or anywhere else. But it's 20 billion dollars for something that will probably stop some human smuggling, and the Congress spends a trillion fucking dollars in a year with barely a word spoken. The 2017 Omnibus spending bill included over 700 billion for military spending alone, so I'm guessing at least 20 billion went to bombing women and children in the middle east. I doubt the Wall will kill anybody. For fuck's sake, give the fool his 2%, same as you'd give literally any other President for their dumb pet project that probably won't work (but with a lower price tag), and stop with the radical obstructionism.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 8, 2019, 4:33:26 AM
In a classic case of "better super late than never, r-right?", Obama's economy is finally giving workers higher wages. Thanks Obama!

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-07/u-s-economy-workers-finally-are-getting-bigger-pay-increases
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
(...) and stop with the radical obstructionism.

Wait, who was it that put his veto on a budget that was accepted by both sides, in order to put an ultimatum?
Who's being "radical" here?
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Wait, who was it that put his veto on a budget that was accepted by both sides, in order to put an ultimatum?
This didn't start a week ago. This started two years ago. Trump's been trying to get a very modest amount through Congress, and they've blocked him obsessively.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
This didn't start a week ago. This started two years ago. Trump's been trying to get a very modest amount through Congress, and they've blocked him obsessively.

How is blocking the wall radical exactly in light of the fact that most people do not want it? Also, if you're going to call out radical obstructionism you should probably go back more like 4 years rather than 2.
Last edited by DurianMcgregor on Jan 8, 2019, 8:11:12 AM
Some fact-checking on the Obama Wall...

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/04/obama-house-wall/

Spoiler
So does Obama have a 10-foot wall around his house? We tried to find out.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Because the money is coming from Mexico.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info