ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The single stupidest thought of all is that there is a type of thought that has no place in society, that the eradication of thoughtcrime is a goal worth pursuing. The truth doesn't fear the sunlight, even when it illuminates falsehoods, because every misinformed thought is a learning opportunity. It's not actually thoughtcrime; it's practice.

Not a thought crime if you don't keep it in your head but you say it out loud, it is a demonstrative action. People are naive and they don't know one another very well. Blasphemy used to be punishable by death, could still be in certain countries. Humans can throw people into prison for thought crimes if they wanted to. Dictators and authoritarian governments throw dissents into prison. People can throw War Criminals, Communists and Terrorists into prisons without trials. Bomb places without collecting adequate Intel. History is full of moral transgression.

If Communism Killed Millions, How Many Did Capitalism Kill? Just as much, maybe even more, but people don't attribute it to Capitalism but Greed.

"
JNF wrote:

False equivalence. Hillary Clinton and the Democrats would have a lower budget for border security and America already has a fence. A fence is not a wall. If it is the same, Trump should have accept that $1.3 billion budget for border security. Apparently too little for Trump.
Last edited by deathflower on Jan 9, 2019, 1:13:55 AM
"
JNF wrote:
Trump's genius isn't in initiating, but in responding to Democrat errors. The Democrats were the party of the blue-collar rust-belt worker and thus were against flooding the US with cheap labor to complete against them — but then suddenly they weren't, and Trump was happy to trade a losing issue for a winner. The Democrats were anti-war and wanted to end the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan — but then they decided it was okay as long as Obama was doing it, and Trump was happy to trade a losing issue for a winning one. Most of Trump's best issues were Democrat positions within the past twenty years.

It's as if Democrats were, about 12 years ago, so right about almost everything that they somehow believed they would always be right about everything, even if they literally switched position on key issues. As if that D was somehow a magic symbol of purity and intelligence and the R a magic symbol of ignorance and evil. While Trump is playing 4D Chess, Democrats are Narcissus playing Stare At My Reflection — except they're not looking at who they are, but at who they were.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 9, 2019, 12:54:21 AM
Not me. I don't comment at Fox News.

Also, this Rick Wilson guy, according to Wikipedia, "served on George H. W. Bush's campaign as Florida field director. Wilson was also a presidential appointee to the Department of Defense under then Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney." I wonder if he's a character in that Vice movie.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 9, 2019, 1:15:35 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Time for a first for me.

Fox news link!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/gop-strategist-rick-wilson-tells-cnn-that-donald-trump-spends-his-mornings-hoovering-up-adderall

...I even found a ScrotieMcB in the comments. Hahahahahahahha.

wtf i love warmongering neocons now
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Time for a first for me.

Fox news link!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/gop-strategist-rick-wilson-tells-cnn-that-donald-trump-spends-his-mornings-hoovering-up-adderall

Sargon of Akkad: Open Borders Imperialists

You can actually find me in the comments, if that's your thing.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Time for a first for me.

Fox news link!

It's always been very interesting to me how hardcore corporatists have made the left do their bidding when it comes to fucking over the working class. It's genius tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
deathflower wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The single stupidest thought of all is that there is a type of thought that has no place in society, that the eradication of thoughtcrime is a goal worth pursuing. The truth doesn't fear the sunlight, even when it illuminates falsehoods, because every misinformed thought is a learning opportunity. It's not actually thoughtcrime; it's practice.

Not a thought crime if you don't keep it in your head but you say it out loud, it is a demonstrative action. People are naive and they don't know one another very well. Blasphemy used to be punishable by death, could still be in certain countries. Humans can throw people into prison for thought crimes if they wanted to. Dictators and authoritarian governments throw dissents into prison. People can throw War Criminals, Communists and Terrorists into prisons without trials. Bomb places without collecting adequate Intel. History is full of moral transgression.

If Communism Killed Millions, How Many Did Capitalism Kill? Just as much, maybe even more, but people don't attribute it to Capitalism but Greed.

"
JNF wrote:

False equivalence. Hillary Clinton and the Democrats would have a lower budget for border security and America already has a fence. A fence is not a wall. If it is the same, Trump should have accept that $1.3 billion budget for border security. Apparently too little for Trump.

LoL Communism has led to the murder of over 100 million people. No one is butchering ethnic groups, or starving unwanted people to death, or going to war because of capitalism.

Methinks you mean "greed", and are just substituting the word capitalism for greed.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jan 9, 2019, 6:39:16 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Nothing we don't already know. Open Borders help Businesses, the upper class and immigrants and hurt certain Businesses and native working class. Does the benefit outweigh the cost? The net benefits depend on who you are, doesn't it?
Trump is about Trump, He's said it himself a few times that he's the only one that matters.

He literally had a tantrum today, like the lazy 8 year old spoiled brat he is.

All he knows is extortion and bribery. The guy is a failed Kremlin mobster.
He demands respect that he hasn't earned. There's never been a more cowardly air breather than Trump.

Now there's irrefutable proof of collusion between his campaign chairman and the Kremlin, so the walls are REALLY closing on little Donny now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info