ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
鬼殺し wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL Emergency powers. This guy. THIS GUY. The fuckwit faces several genuine emergencies during his term, including the utter devastation of a US territory and a historically bad wildfire, and the best he could do was throw paper towels at the brown people in what he probably considered a 'shithole country' and suggest Californians 'rake the ground of dried leaves next time'. These were clearly not 'emergencies' to him, because neither he nor his base would be affected. There was no potential 'lost profit' in either scenario.

I mean, he sent 17.000 troops to Puerto Rico. I assume if he sends that many to the border to build the wall you'll be fine with it since it's apparently nothing :P

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Thanks Obama!

Spoiler

there isn't even that many hispanics in age of working so you just know that's bullshit
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL Emergency powers. This guy. THIS GUY. The fuckwit faces several genuine emergencies during his term, including the utter devastation of a US territory and a historically bad wildfire, and the best he could do was throw paper towels at the brown people in what he probably considered a 'shithole country' and suggest Californians 'rake the ground of dried leaves next time'. These were clearly not 'emergencies' to him, because neither he nor his base would be affected. There was no potential 'lost profit' in either scenario.

I mean, he sent 17.000 troops to Puerto Rico. I assume if he sends that many to the border to build the wall you'll be fine with it since it's apparently nothing :P

Trump's convinced you that the military are wall builders? That's some high octane TDS. The "derangement" is what he's able to project upon his cultists.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Did I miss something or are democrats really this stupid?

Even if (big if, since the senate is controlled by the GOP) they did impeach Trump, Pence is under no investigation. He appears squeaky clean.

The real funny part of this is if somehow they did manage to get rid of Trump, a far right, ultra conservative Christian would be President and the dems would be responsible. It almost makes you wish it would happen just for the laughs.

I think the dems need to go back to school; pick up at the 2nd grade or so where they left off. As Scrotie already pointed out, even a seven year old American knows to change the constitution requires an amendment, not just a bill.

The fact that they are actually doing this tells you how stupid they really believe their constituents to be. They should be insulted. Oh, wait, they aren't because they don't know it is an insult to their intelligence since they fell for it.

You know the republicans currently have a bill up right now to change the constitution? Maybe you should actually know something about politics before you look really dumb.
"

Trump's convinced you that the military are wall builders? That's some high octane TDS. The "derangement" is what he's able to project upon his cultists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Corps_of_Engineers
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Mexico is paying them? Mexico is going to bring the material over?
"
Xavderion wrote:
*heavy breathing*

"

Keep moving those goalposts :D
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Keep moving those goalposts :D

I didn't set those goalposts. The clown did.
I didn't see one thing in my post that was pro wall, pro Trump, anti immigration, etc. Just simple facts. President gets impeached and kicked out of office, or resigns, or dies, or is unable to function, etc. vice president gets the job. Pence (to my knowledge) is not under investigation.

Pence IS far right, very conservative, Christian fundamentalist. Ask him. Nothing controversial here. He would admit to this as he sees nothing wrong with his own ideology.

Another fact: article five of the US constitution spells out, clearly, the process for amending the constitution. Nowhere does it say the simple introduction in the House, with a majority of yays will do it.

You guys need to cool your jets. I have never seen ANYWHERE where more people put words in your mouth than this thread.

This is not the first time someone states the obvious, someone takes the statement, twists it into something else, then takes off in another direction.

As for correcting punctuation marks: all I can say is, on any forum, you have your work cut out for you; in abundance! What do you think? (I think I used them all. Probably wrong but fuck me I'm not from the US).

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Yellow and blue make green.

Someone (probably one of these dorks that I've already blocked) will no doubt argue with those too.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info