ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

ayyyyyyyyy

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
My president is an embarrassment lol hahahaha

Spoiler
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 3, 2019, 6:10:38 PM
When my citizens are not getting paid so I donate my money to non-citizens

Spoiler

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm not the only one saying our president is an embarrassment.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-news-contributor-scolds-trump-for-new-meme-on-the-five-this-is-embarrassing/

I'm 95% sure Barron Trump is making those Game of Throne memes for his father. Not 100% sure b/c it might be Eric.
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 3, 2019, 6:22:27 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
I'm not the only one saying our president is an embarrassment.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-news-contributor-scolds-trump-for-new-meme-on-the-five-this-is-embarrassing/

I'm 95% sure Barron Trump is making those Game of Throne memes for his father. Not 100% sure b/c it might be Eric.

This is the gal who said we can't just kill ISIS, we have to give them jobs. Still funny to this day tbh.
Some of these guys won't know what to do with themselves when Trump and Pence are both removed/resign and Pelosi becomes President :)
Those 'grovel to the great ruler' cult gatherings are hilarious. There was more delusional incoherence than usual. The closer he gets to the end, the wilder it will be. None of them will make it to 2020.

The investigations are going to be wild.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

And it struck me: the person who, when asked about cyber-security, brought up his ten year old son's competence with computers as a response.

I suspect Trump thinks Barron is competent with computer's b/c he is the one making Trump those Game of Thrones memes.
"
Xavderion wrote:

This is the gal who said we can't just kill ISIS, we have to give them jobs. Still funny to this day tbh.
People in ISIS already have jobs. That job is killing people. I can see how a pair of legs on Fox news might frown upon said profession, but in some parts of the world, it;s pretty much the only paying gig available.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Some of these guys won't know what to do with themselves when Trump and Pence are both removed/resign and Pelosi becomes President :)
Not sure about the last bit but the first bit is definitely just a matter of time now. The 'if' isn't the question; the 'how' is. That's what I'm watching for. It's win-win either way, but I suspect it won't be as dramatic or figuratively violent as I'd like. Oh well.
Charan, Mueller will never charge or indict Donald J. Trump with anything. You two are like Vladimir and Estragon musing about the awesome stuff that'll happen once Godot shows up.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info