ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"

I didn't set those goalposts. The clown did.

You embarassed yourself (yet again) by not knowing basic stuff (like the military actually being builders), so you deflected with "b-but is Mexico going to bring the materials?".

I assume most people know this, but for those who can't quite follow Trump's simple yet genius plan, this is how Mexico pays for the wall:

Mexico rips off US under Barry O.
Trump works out better deal
Mexico pays more now
Trump uses the surplus money to build the wall

I hope that wasn't too complicated. But I assume some will still keep playing dumb and imply that he meant that Mexico will be literally writing the checks, providing the materials and sending their own workers to build the wall or something. And once those blatantly false assumptions turn out not to be true, they will book it as a "win". Just like the "win" regarding the wall design. "Well maybe you got the wall built b-but it's ugly! Check mate Drumpf!". Lmao.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Speaking only for myself, as a Trump supporter, I don't really give two hoots in hard vacuum WHO pays for the wall, so long as it gets built. I know the difference between hyperbole and policy.

Now for some fun:

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I want to post images too!

Spoiler

(leave Queen Cortex alone!)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

I didn't set those goalposts. The clown did.

You embarassed yourself (yet again) by not knowing basic stuff (like the military actually being builders), so you deflected with "b-but is Mexico going to bring the materials?".

I assume most people know this, but for those who can't quite follow Trump's simple yet genius plan, this is how Mexico pays for the wall:

Mexico rips off US under Barry O.
Trump works out better deal
Mexico pays more now
Trump uses the surplus money to build the wall

I hope that wasn't too complicated. But I assume some will still keep playing dumb and imply that he meant that Mexico will be literally writing the checks, providing the materials and sending their own workers to build the wall or something. And once those blatantly false assumptions turn out not to be true, they will book it as a "win". Just like the "win" regarding the wall design. "Well maybe you got the wall built b-but it's ugly! Check mate Drumpf!". Lmao.

This plan is delusional. Only the orange faced clown would even think it. No money changes hands between governments in the NAFTA deal. It does not provide money to the US or Mexican governments or spend money by the governments.

It isn't even the latest delusion from the orange faced clown on the topic. His latest delusion is that tariffs are somehow paying for it. Tariffs are taxes against Americans buying foreign goods. The foreign government is not paying those taxes the American buying the foreign goods is paying the tax. That American typically being a company that then raises the price of the item to cover that tariff tax. So the person buying the item in the US is actually the person probably paying for most if not all of the tariff in a higher price.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Trump has convinced him (through hypnosis) that Mexico pays the taxes and not Americans and that those taxes can somehow be magically funneled into "the wall" building fund. lol

He's embarrassing himself by not knowing how appropriations work.
"
Turtledove wrote:

This plan is delusional. Only the orange faced clown would even think it. No money changes hands between governments in the NAFTA deal. It does not provide money to the US or Mexican governments or spend money by the governments

Wrong. Where do you think taxes go to?

"
Turtledove wrote:
It isn't even the latest delusion from the orange faced clown on the topic. His latest delusion is that tariffs are somehow paying for it. Tariffs are taxes against Americans buying foreign goods. The foreign government is not paying those taxes the American buying the foreign goods is paying the tax. That American typically being a company that then raises the price of the item to cover that tariff tax. So the person buying the item in the US is actually the person probably paying for most if not all of the tariff in a higher price.

When you're an exporter of goods and the prices of your goods get increased by say 20%, you have to carry that cost to some extent. If you don't, chances are you're getting priced out of the market by products made in the country you're exporting to. Yes, Americans will probably pay higher prices, but they're certainly not eating the entire cost of the tariff. It might also boost the home economy so it's a win-win situation (or draw-win at worst). And the wall gets easily financed. Another win!

"

Trump has convinced him (through hypnosis) that Mexico pays the taxes and not Americans and that those taxes can somehow be magically funneled into "the wall" building fund. lol

He's embarrassing himself by not knowing how appropriations work.

I see you're still salty.
So the house Democrats start off by sending up a symbolic only spending bill that tears down pro-life legislation.

Guess the Democrats want to signal to their voters what their #1 priority is.
Last edited by Khoranth on Jan 5, 2019, 11:44:24 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

This plan is delusional. Only the orange faced clown would even think it. No money changes hands between governments in the NAFTA deal. It does not provide money to the US or Mexican governments or spend money by the governments

Wrong. Where do you think taxes go to?

Taxes go to the government where they'd then need to be appropriated by congress. Trump thinks he can snap his fingers and send that money into a wall fund. Do you believe that as well?
"

Taxes go to the government where they'd then need to be appropriated by congress. Trump thinks he can snap his fingers and send that money into a wall fund. Do you believe that as well?

We'll see how it goes. He snapped his fingers and shut down the government. Maybe he'll snap them once more and call a national emergency. Stay tuned!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info