ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Nobody is "bringing Trump down." He's a 5 times bankrupt conman who's been lawless his whole life.

This Media Matters talking point was always weird to me, but I guess it only works on people who have no clue about running a business.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Nobody is "bringing Trump down." He's a 5 times bankrupt conman who's been lawless his whole life.

This Media Matters talking point was always weird to me, but I guess it only works on people who have no clue about running a business.

Trump has no clue about running a business or he wouldn't have bankrupt 5 of them.
ITT people whose net worth is less than 1% of Donald Trump's explain how he doesn't know how to run a business
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Trump has no clue about running a business or he wouldn't have bankrupt 5 of them.

This just in, Henry Ford had no clue about running a business. Same for Walt Disney and Larry King. Sad!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Bro, Trump has owned a lot of businesses and failing for 5 of them is actually a good success rate. There are many valid reasons to hate on Trump, but his bankruptcies are not one of them at all. I just googled it and apparently he has 500 businesses in his name, so there is obviously no way he could be personally involved in the vast majority of them. Please be educated on topics before posting on them.
"
I just googled it and apparently he has 500 businesses in his name, so there is obviously no way he could be personally involved in the vast majority of them. Please be educated on topics before posting on them.

Those are not really 500 separate businesses that need to be run. There are not even 500 people that work for the Trump corporation. They are LLC's. That is more of a business trick to hide information (potentially) and limit one's liabilities should a problem arise that the LLC is overseeing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/what-trump-s-disclosure-his-500-llcs-can-can-t-n874391
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jan 2, 2019, 3:43:40 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
I just googled it and apparently he has 500 businesses in his name, so there is obviously no way he could be personally involved in the vast majority of them. Please be educated on topics before posting on them.

Those are not really 500 separate businesses that need to be run. There are not even 500 people that work for the Trump corporation. They are LLC's. That is more of a business trick to hide information (potentially) and limit one's liabilities should a problem arise that the LLC is overseeing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/taxes/what-trump-s-disclosure-his-500-llcs-can-can-t-n874391

Exactly. They're used to provide layers of cover for money laundering. Trump's #1 'business' has been money laundering for decades.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
ITT people whose net worth is less than 1% of Donald Trump's explain how he doesn't know how to run a business

If Trump built it from scratch and done so honestly, you'd have a point. He did neither.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Trump's #1 'business' has been money laundering for decades.
I hope you realize that you sound just as crazy as the people who say the Clintons are mass murderers.

See, a normal person would imagine that, while under investigation for Benghazi and a private email server (or, earlier, lying about a blowjob), it would be very likely that evidence of multiple assassinations would come up somehow. That's why I was never keen on Arkancide conspiracy theories — plus, what Comey outright said Hilary did was bad enough.

So, what's your theory, then, on why Mueller hasn't come forward with even a shred of the decades worth of evidence of Trump's money laundering? Is Mueller paid off? Or is Mueller going to unload it all at once, because he just loves building suspense?

You do realize your Trump Anxiety Disorder is severe, don't you?
"
Turtledove wrote:
There are not even 500 people that work for the Trump corporation.
The Trump Organization has over 22,000 employees.
"
Turtledove wrote:
They are LLC's. That is more of a business trick to hide information (potentially) and limit one's liabilities should a problem arise that the LLC is overseeing.
It's not so much a trick as a reality of modern corporatism. Wal-Mart has separate companies for hiring employees (Wal-Mart Associates, Inc.) and for the locations themselves (Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.) CVS tends to have different LLCs for each US state (but not all of them), even though it's a national chain. And fast food restaurants have been using franchising, where each store is technically individually owned and operated, for decades. This kind of compartmentalization for risk management purposes is not a Trump thing so much as an American thing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 2, 2019, 10:50:21 PM
Trump has been doing money laundering for russia, albeit maybe not always consciously. If someone in another country, especially with government ties, is laundering their money through an american corporation, I don't think it's within the US jurisdiction. I might be wrong though.

Now, for how long and how often it happened, that I don't know. I don't know because I haven't done any in-depth research and I honestly don't plan to.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info