ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The absolute mad man is shitposting in real life. And this isn't even his final form.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The absolute mad man is shitposting in real life. And this isn't even his final form.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 3, 2019, 2:15:07 AM
r/hillary4prison tier

In other news, the Fake News Media is not so subtly telling Bernie to get in line with the neoliberal corporatist agenda, or else they will smear him to no end. A classic.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/02/us/politics/bernie-sanders-campaign-sexism.html
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Establishment (corporate) democrats are swooning over Beto, Booker, Kamala Harris. So you know you can't trust them.

Beto is the worst. He has shown himself to be a total wolf in sheep's skin. Beto no longer supports a single-payer healthcare system, supports drilling in the Gulf of Mexico and is taking massive amounts of money from oil-men.

https://grist.org/article/beto-orourke-might-have-an-oil-money-problem/

Progressives want Warren, Bernie, or Richard Ojeda.

I like Ojeda the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/trump-supporting-boxer-wearing-america-1st-trunks-beaten-by-mexican-fighter/

Just putting this here b/c I think it's amusing.

Trump-loving boxer gets his ass whooped. (The Trump-loving boxer is wearing trunks that look like a wall lol.)
Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 3, 2019, 4:05:13 AM
Warren would be a good candidate but her DNA test blunder made me question her political instincts. Still, the establishment would be sorta fine with her while Bernie would get blasted hard, so she might in fact be the best candidate for the Dems. If I had to bet though I'd put my money on Biden. My "Biden being creepy with little girls" folder is ready.
lol if Biden wins the primary I might not vote.

I'm actually doubtful how much the establishment like Liz Warren. B/c it's my understanding the finance world really, really hates her. And Warren really hates the wall-street investment banking firms too. CNN regularly has guests and pundits that go on TV and cast doubts on Warren b/c they don't want her to win.

I want Ojeda to win. Ojeda said that lobbyists should have to wear body-cameras. And that if you want to be a politician then you can't have a house-hold income of more than 1 million dollars. Of course, when CNN heard that their minds exploded and then they must have laughed among themselves.

"WHAT!!! Politicians can no longer use the government to personally enrich themselves?!?!?!! LOL!"

- CNN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhhhhh, I just found this relevant quote on the Atlas reddit forums.

"I am Chinese. I play this game. I am a Chinese player. I am not a duper. You saying all Chinese players are dupers, is the equivalent as me calling every American an orange monkey like your leader. So if I'm a duper, than with your logic, you are an overweight elderly man with a toupee and of little to no intelligence."

LOL

Last edited by coatofarms on Jan 3, 2019, 6:45:27 AM
"
coatofarms wrote:
lol if Biden wins the primary I might not vote.

I'm actually doubtful how much the establishment like Liz Warren. B/c it's my understanding the finance world really, really hates her. And Warren really hates the wall-street investment banking firms too. CNN regularly has guests and pundits that go on TV and cast doubts on Warren b/c they don't want her to win.

I want Ojeda to win. Ojeda said that lobbyists should have to wear body-cameras. And that if you want to be a politician then you can't have a house-hold income of more than 1 million dollars. Of course, when CNN heard that their minds exploded and then they must have laughed among themselves.

"WHAT!!! Politicians can no longer use the government to personally enrich themselves?!?!?!! LOL!"

- CNN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Uhhhhh, I just found this relevant quote on the Atlas reddit forums.

"I am Chinese. I play this game. I am a Chinese player. I am not a duper. You saying all Chinese players are dupers, is the equivalent as me calling every American an orange monkey like your leader. So if I'm a duper, than with your logic, you are an overweight elderly man with a toupee and of little to no intelligence."

LOL

The Rock is going to run as the Democrat, and then he will trick Trump into a winner takes all cage match, instead of voting. During the match, Trump will pay someone to sneakily hit the Rock in the head with a chair, and win re-election.
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler

He's not a shitposting mad man. He's a delusional psychopath.
If you haven't checked out the Absolute Mad Lads series on Count Dankula's YouTube channel, you really should.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info