ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

If two Trump supporters get divorced, do they still remain cousins?
"
coatofarms wrote:
If two Trump supporters get divorced, do they still remain cousins?

hmmm.jpg

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I like this gov shutdown thingy. How about permanent? Make people realize how useless it was while taking a 30-50% rake. Has anyone notice a difference? I havnt.

Govt pretty much today only enriches fat cats with sweetheart no bid contracts and deadbeats - or do I repeat myself. Anyway the big gov was despised by founding fathers which is why they set limits on what gov could do called enumerated powers ignored for almost 100 year now. I'd prefer no gov over what we have now which is no gov for 95% and you're forced to pay for it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 1, 2019, 5:16:40 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I like this gov shutdown thingy. How about permanent? Make people realize how useless it was while taking a 30-50% rake. Has anyone notice a difference? I havnt.

Govt pretty much today only enriches fat cats with sweetheart no bid contracts and deadbeats - or do I repeat myself. Anyway the big gov was despised by founding fathers which is why they set limits on what gov could do called enumerated powers ignored for almost 100 year now. I'd prefer no gov over what we have now which is no gov for 95% and you're forced to pay for it.

I tried to sign up for the do not call list and the website is shut down until the government is funded.

So is the NIST website, for example: https://webbook.nist.gov/

The do not call list thing was not super important but I use the NIST webbook every day for work.
Last edited by DurianMcgregor on Jan 1, 2019, 9:13:17 AM
We've signed up for that 2 years ago when we got our first house/number doesn't even work. They call at least twice a day with offers. Imagine that. Kinda like federal border patrol letting in 30 million undocumented. Wars we lose non stop, etc. The gov is worst way to get anything done. You have employees who basically cant be fired and dont care as a result. You have Congress who spend 90% of time raising money so only care about donors. This was all predicted which is why government was supposed to be extremely limited and states/local gov handled things on a micro level where it's more manageable.
Git R Dun!
tfw you go out of your way to put on a business suit for your NYE speech but the Fake News portrays you in your dictator suit

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Give POWERTRUMP to your economy and it'll grow so fast the Fed will be like SLOW DOWN and the markets will be like FUCK YOU and kick them in the face with their DRAGON ENERGY LEGS
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 1, 2019, 4:34:37 PM
The owners who run this show hate Trump and are use every lever of power they hold to bring him down. Media, corrupt gov employees, FED, crooked bankers who defrauded blue haired old ladies and pensions out of trillions and got bailed out by gov they own. It's coup IMO. CIA done like 69 of them since WW2 so they are experts at it. Didnt think it would come home.

My dad says Kennedy was first domestic victim and Ronald Reagan second but failed. Now I see what he's talking about so obvious.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 1, 2019, 6:44:02 PM
Nobody is "bringing Trump down." He's a 5 times bankrupt conman who's been lawless his whole life.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Has anyone notice a difference? I havnt.

Most people won't notice a difference unless they actively tune into the news. We're affected far more by the city we live in and their workers rather than most federal employees. So if my city shuts down it's actually a big problem in our lives.

I could be cheeky and say the government shuts down every week. They go home on Friday afternoon much like the rest of us, and open up shop bright and early Monday morning. A good ~60hr shut down every week. The sky didn't fall. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info