ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Yeah, we definitely dont need the IRS the way it is. The IRS should just be for rich people, and people who earn money in highly irregular ways. The government should just cut taxes in half (or more) for the rest of us, and then we pay the correct % each paycheck, no more end of the year aggravation.

And national parks should just be run by the state, and be state parks. Having the federal government control state territory is stupid.

And why do we even have a coast guard, let states protect their coasts, just like state law enforcement can protect the rest of their state.
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 30, 2018, 3:48:38 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
White whale, White wall. Same diff. And Trump is truly a Mopey Dick.
Donald J Trump is high energy as fuck. If the average person was in Trump's shoes with all the propaganda painting them as some kind of Hitler, they'd kill themselves; instead, Trump smiles. The very last thing our President is is mopey.

The dude snorts crushed Adderall pills by the pound and it's still not enough to overcome his laziness.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Trump is truly a Mopey Dick.
#StormyKnows
"
鬼殺し wrote:
He moped like a toddler over the Xmas break, literally tweeting 'lonely me' because of the shutdown (which HE instigated and 'was proud to do'. You'd almost think Scrotie never sees his own kids and can't recognise a good mope when he sees one.
I usually know the difference between genuine sadness and mock-depressed attention-whoring, if that's what you're trying to say. And I have developed a strong reflex to ignore the latter.

Regardless, now that I think about it, go ahead and mock if you want to. I hate it when bitches pull that shit.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 30, 2018, 6:24:28 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:
Yeah, we definitely dont need the IRS the way it is. The IRS should just be for rich people, and people who earn money in highly irregular ways. The government should just cut taxes in half (or more) for the rest of us, and then we pay the correct % each paycheck, no more end of the year aggravation.

And national parks should just be run by the state, and be state parks. Having the federal government control state territory is stupid.

And why do we even have a coast guard, let states protect their coasts, just like state law enforcement can protect the rest of their state.

So because you think the tax code should be changed the IRS should be shut down for 6-12 months? Republicans changed the tax code already and they gave 80% of the tax cuts to the top 1% of the income bracket. Which is most definitely not what you're proposing here. This has nothing to do with shutting down the government and wrecking the ability of the government to process taxes for a year.

Then you propose changing the constitution to make the states responsible for border security. This goes against everything the orange faced man stands for! Or perhaps you're saying to just make the states responsible for any ocean borders that the state might have? That would still require a change to the constitution. Border security is supposed to stop drugs right. I know that our racist President is most concerned about Hispanics but he does talk about drugs crossing the border in passing.

"
The drugs were unloaded just a few weeks after the end of fiscal year 2018 on September 30. During that fiscal year, the Coast Guard intercepted just over 458,000 pounds of cocaine — the second highest total ever. Fiscal year 2017 set the record with 493,000 pounds seized, topping the previous record of 443,000 pounds set in fiscal year 2016.
"In 2017, at least 84 percent of the documented cocaine departing South America transited the Eastern Pacific," the US Drug Enforcement Administration said in its most recent National Drug Threat Assessment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coast-guard-offload-500-million-in-cocaine-seized-in-pacific-ocean-2018-11

Your proposals are really not in touch with reality. Therefore, "It is really Trump like thinking to even say such things."
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Shitposter in Chief.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Khoranth wrote:
I love the emphasized part, but am pragmatic enough to predict that H&R Block, Jackson-Hewitt, et al, will pour a lot of influence )read: MONEY) to ensure their survival. I have an even more interesting theory/business theory if they're willing to pay me a one-time consulting fee, TBD. And I'd do it as a one-time thing just to demonstrate the kind of pointless opputunities the economy is creating... the kind that merely exist to move money around... for a price. Nope, April 15th will exists as long as the USA exists, and so will tax laws that are complicated enough where 90% of the population needs third-party services to comply.

"

Because the Fed operates on the suspicion that state governments might be too soft on people trying to go off-grid... a lot of money at stake. As far as state-run Coast Guard operations, I guess it doesn't really matter who holds the leash if the materiel and training is the same... you have people on boats with guns who can and will use them when necessary. A Governor is much more accountable than a President, and they tend to have shorter terms- refer to a specific state for particulars.

We have some local homeless people in a small camp. They do this within city limits, and... they somehow manage to end the day with more food and other goods than they started. They have tents, camping gear, tools... well-prepared for the end, they are. I asked one of the elders once if he had ever considered moving to the mountains, and... let's just say he had his reasons for living how and where he did. Fair enough. Bad-case scenario, the locals get fed up with him and he gets three hots and a cot at the local jail. If he's fine with it, I'm fine with it.

I have my suspicion he is better-than-tolerated by the locals because he gets very few police calls sent his way. If the Post Office was still a thing, I'm sure I would recognize him if I saw him on a poster. But email kinda did away with that.

BiG Cable News will probaly be running the occasional blurb on the plight of the homeless during the holidays. Only, it's not really a plight if you choose that lifestyle. Yeah, they don't have a million-dollar McMansion (950 sq ft.... hah!) or a driveway full of shiny, pretty automobiles, but they don't need them. Probably don't want them.

That is why they are expendable.

That's why Big Cable News will forget about them by Jan 15th.

Bad press for anyone who thinks they'll have a better life in America than where they are now. If people understood they might end up living in a tent out in the woods, well, they might already be living in similar situations, with people who speak the same language and share similar values. Would save them a lot of hassle and aggravation just to stay where they are. and make where you are a better place.

Grass is always greener...

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

So because you think the tax code should be changed the IRS should be shut down for 6-12 months? Republicans changed the tax code already and they gave 80% of the tax cuts to the top 1% of the income bracket. Which is most definitely not what you're proposing here. This has nothing to do with shutting down the government and wrecking the ability of the government to process taxes for a year.

Then you propose changing the constitution to make the states responsible for border security. This goes against everything the orange faced man stands for! Or perhaps you're saying to just make the states responsible for any ocean borders that the state might have? That would still require a change to the constitution. Border security is supposed to stop drugs right. I know that our racist President is most concerned about Hispanics but he does talk about drugs crossing the border in passing.

"
The drugs were unloaded just a few weeks after the end of fiscal year 2018 on September 30. During that fiscal year, the Coast Guard intercepted just over 458,000 pounds of cocaine — the second highest total ever. Fiscal year 2017 set the record with 493,000 pounds seized, topping the previous record of 443,000 pounds set in fiscal year 2016.
"In 2017, at least 84 percent of the documented cocaine departing South America transited the Eastern Pacific," the US Drug Enforcement Administration said in its most recent National Drug Threat Assessment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coast-guard-offload-500-million-in-cocaine-seized-in-pacific-ocean-2018-11

Your proposals are really not in touch with reality. Therefore, "It is really Trump like thinking to even say such things."

While I am serious about the uselessness of the IRS & national parks, I was joking about the coast guard.

The coast guard is an inferior branch of the military and deserves to be made fun of by veterans of the actual military.
"
"
Khoranth wrote:
I love the emphasized part, but am pragmatic enough to predict that H&R Block, Jackson-Hewitt, et al, will pour a lot of influence )read: MONEY) to ensure their survival. I have an even more interesting theory/business theory if they're willing to pay me a one-time consulting fee, TBD. And I'd do it as a one-time thing just to demonstrate the kind of pointless opputunities the economy is creating... the kind that merely exist to move money around... for a price. Nope, April 15th will exists as long as the USA exists, and so will tax laws that are complicated enough where 90% of the population needs third-party services to comply.

"

Because the Fed operates on the suspicion that state governments might be too soft on people trying to go off-grid... a lot of money at stake. As far as state-run Coast Guard operations, I guess it doesn't really matter who holds the leash if the materiel and training is the same... you have people on boats with guns who can and will use them when necessary. A Governor is much more accountable than a President, and they tend to have shorter terms- refer to a specific state for particulars.

We have some local homeless people in a small camp. They do this within city limits, and... they somehow manage to end the day with more food and other goods than they started. They have tents, camping gear, tools... well-prepared for the end, they are. I asked one of the elders once if he had ever considered moving to the mountains, and... let's just say he had his reasons for living how and where he did. Fair enough. Bad-case scenario, the locals get fed up with him and he gets three hots and a cot at the local jail. If he's fine with it, I'm fine with it.

I have my suspicion he is better-than-tolerated by the locals because he gets very few police calls sent his way. If the Post Office was still a thing, I'm sure I would recognize him if I saw him on a poster. But email kinda did away with that.

BiG Cable News will probaly be running the occasional blurb on the plight of the homeless during the holidays. Only, it's not really a plight if you choose that lifestyle. Yeah, they don't have a million-dollar McMansion (950 sq ft.... hah!) or a driveway full of shiny, pretty automobiles, but they don't need them. Probably don't want them.

That is why they are expendable.

That's why Big Cable News will forget about them by Jan 15th.

Bad press for anyone who thinks they'll have a better life in America than where they are now. If people understood they might end up living in a tent out in the woods, well, they might already be living in similar situations, with people who speak the same language and share similar values. Would save them a lot of hassle and aggravation just to stay where they are. and make where you are a better place.

Grass is always greener...

I had a foreign economics professor in college who told us, his first year in the USA, he was shocked and appalled to find out that Americans tolerated the IRS. He said in his country they just pay the correct taxes in their paychecks, and dont deal with April 15th aggravation.
Happy New Year my dudes!

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info