ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
Hardly, you are the one dismissing evidence because 'polls are bad' but then you quote and like other polls because 'these polls are good'. As a reminder, this started off with 2 articles about their polls conducted, evidence presented. You just magically hand-waived them because REASONS.

I didn't hand-wave anything, I explained why the polls don't measure anything regarding someone "turning" on Trump. Only approval rating polls would measure that but those "magically" don't show anyone turning on Trump. So the polls that actually measure what we're talking about are contrary to what you're saying.
Ok, at the risk of repetition (yet again) let's go back to the beginning.

This article that I quoted says

You guys are talking at different levels but are both right at the same time.

Xavderion-True that Trump's base has remained amazingly loyal still.

rojimboo-True that the electorate in general has turned against the Republican party over the past two years.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
morbo wrote:
Mr. Trump delivered some nice Christmas presents 5 mins to noon. First pulling out forces from the destructive pro-Zionist war in Syria - a bold and unexpected move. US was illegaly occupying Syrian soil and no leftist was ever bothered by this. Hmm?

Not really true, listen to more "leftist media" or just read this thread. The big issue is not that he is pulling out of Syria. It is the way he is pulling out of Syria. Here's what I said earlier on this topic.

Personally I really hate the idea of having our young men and women in harms way in Syria. I would love it if we could bring them all home. The proper way for a President to do that is to consult with the experts. That is military and CIA advisers. Tell them I want to get out of Syria, what's the best way to make that happen. Listen to what they say. Tell them to make a plan. Review the plan once it's complete and make sure everyone that needs to has looked at it and shared their thoughts. Update the plan with valid input.

Is that what happened? NO!!! What happened is that our idiot president is presiding by tweet. Is there a plan? NO!!! Has he even reviewed any plan? NO!!! It is just a tweet. The journalists go to the White House for questions. The White House redirects them to the Pentagon. The Pentagon sends them back to the White House. Then today Mattis resigns. Is that just a coincidence? Probably not.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
You know Trump broke the left when they became warmongering neocons. I'm not very old but even I remember how in the past the left was very anti-war. Not anymore it seems lmao. Also thinking that ISIS somehow won is utterly stupid, even for a stage 4 TDS patient.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:
The proper way for a President to do that is to consult with the experts. That is military and CIA advisers.

The problem is that those "experts" are mostly the people who want the wars in Middle East. The same people who planned the wars, with their corporate lobbyists, donors & MSM propaganda. Eg CIA was running support for the islamist insurgency.

The situation in Syria has been frozen for at least half a year now. Not much is going on. ISIS doesn't exist anymore as an organisation able to conduct offensives. The US is there illegaly. This is the right time to go home. The alternative is to extend the occupation indefinitely, like that 17-years long conflict in Afghanistan, that achieved absolutely nothing.

Or, let's put it like this: if the US can start wars on pure lies & propaganda (=Iraq) or on a whim of "special interests", then it can also stop a deployment without consulting with the deep state military-industrial complex.

I'm sure Mattis will find a cosy job in some private contractor firm / think-tank, selling military gear or "intelligence" to the government in the future.

The only valid concern, as Khoranth pointed out, is what will Turkey do now. That's why I would like to see the US sit behind a table together with Russia, Turkey & Iran and make a plan on how to peacefully bring Syria back to normality. But the Lügenpresse & Trump's political opponents would probably go nuts, if Trump ever did such a thing. They have him boxed in on "muh russia", which prevents real diplomacy to take place.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 21, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
You know Trump broke the left when they became warmongering neocons. I'm not very old but even I remember how in the past the left was very anti-war. Not anymore it seems lmao. Also thinking that ISIS somehow won is utterly stupid, even for a stage 4 TDS patient.

Maybe because all these things are yet again happening only in your head?
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I mean I could quote you but you wouldn't be able to process it and would simply repeat yourself.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
morbo wrote:

The situation in Syria has been frozen for at least half a year now. Not much is going on. ISIS doesn't exist anymore as an organisation able to conduct offensives. The US is there illegaly. This is the right time to go home.
So is Russia, Turkey, Iran and a dozen more parties in the so called 'civil war'.

Why should only the US pull out? Why let Russia and others win and leave the opposition forces to be slaughtered?

What's in it for you to constantly argue the side of a pro-Russia argument?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I mean I could quote you but you wouldn't be able to process it and would simply repeat yourself.

I'd love the see the quotes where the entire left became warmongering neocons.

Love to.

ISIS just lost its main enemy in Syria. You don't think they are celebrating, similar to Putin at his press conference?
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
Mr. Trump delivered some nice Christmas presents 5 mins to noon. First pulling out forces from the destructive pro-Zionist war in Syria - a bold and unexpected move. US was illegaly occupying Syrian soil and no leftist was ever bothered by this. Hmm?

Not really true, listen to more "leftist media" or just read this thread. The big issue is not that he is pulling out of Syria. It is the way he is pulling out of Syria. Here's what I said earlier on this topic.

Personally I really hate the idea of having our young men and women in harms way in Syria. I would love it if we could bring them all home. The proper way for a President to do that is to consult with the experts. That is military and CIA advisers. Tell them I want to get out of Syria, what's the best way to make that happen. Listen to what they say. Tell them to make a plan. Review the plan once it's complete and make sure everyone that needs to has looked at it and shared their thoughts. Update the plan with valid input.

Is that what happened? NO!!! What happened is that our idiot president is presiding by tweet. Is there a plan? NO!!! Has he even reviewed any plan? NO!!! It is just a tweet. The journalists go to the White House for questions. The White House redirects them to the Pentagon. The Pentagon sends them back to the White House. Then today Mattis resigns. Is that just a coincidence? Probably not.

There is no correct way to withdraw the 2000 troops in Syria. They're not there to fight, they are there because if they leave, Turkey will genocide all our allies in Syria.

But as long as those 2000 USA troops are there, Turkey wont commit a complete genocide due to fear of killing USA troops.
Last edited by Khoranth on Dec 21, 2018, 1:07:58 PM
"
rojimboo wrote:

ISIS just lost its main enemy in Syria. You don't think they are celebrating, similar to Putin at his press conference?

You implied they won. Of course you'd move goalposts again. Also I can't imagine them celebrating much when they barely exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info