ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
rojimboo wrote:

'TDS this'
'TDS that'

Imagine being so defeated you have to resort to a made-up mental illness/condition from the depths of the sewer that is 4chan, to attribute to people who talk about politics.

Sad!

It's an easy way to dismiss them though, instead of arguing their legitimate points...

You don't have a legitimate point, and I attribute that to Trump being in charge and you being obsessed with him, that's why I call it TDS. If Hillary were in charge you would probably argue very differently, while I would probably have HDS ;)

You still need to tell us a good reason for why you want the US to stay in Syria. Hard mode: don't just steal Khoranth's very shaky "genocide" argument.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

'TDS this'
'TDS that'

Imagine being so defeated you have to resort to a made-up mental illness/condition from the depths of the sewer that is 4chan, to attribute to people who talk about politics.

Sad!

It's an easy way to dismiss them though, instead of arguing their legitimate points...

You don't have a legitimate point, and I attribute that to Trump being in charge and you being obsessed with him, that's why I call it TDS. If Hillary were in charge you would probably argue very differently, while I would probably have HDS ;)
I think you'll find I'm quite consistent with my reasonable viewpoints.

"
You still need to tell us a good reason for why you want the US to stay in Syria. Hard mode: don't just steal Khoranth's very shaky "genocide" argument.

Why I want the US to stay in Syria? What makes you think I want them to stay in Syria?

Are you putting words in my mouth again?

Khoranth's point is at least humanist and shows a little empathy. Not sure what you are arguing for...
Last edited by rojimboo on Dec 21, 2018, 2:07:03 PM
weird dodge but ok
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
weird dodge but ok

Cowardly deflection again, but whatever.
"
Xavderion wrote:
You still need to tell us a good reason for why you want the US to stay in Syria.

Don't even ask that, because they can always claim "bringing McBurgers and Democrazy", the eternal neocon reason for endless wars, everywhere. Now repackaged for the liberal market.

The US/NATO has been bringing Freedom Burgers to Afganistan for 17 years, for a freaking generation! The place is still a hellhole infested with Taliban and now even ISIS. There is more worldwide terrorism today, than in 2001.

These perpetual endless wars are all immoral, useless and benefit only the war profiteering economy. While the rest of us get refugees and the tax bill. Period.

Trump ran on this anti-interventionist platform and that is one reason why people liked him. Today even the left (the dissident old-school left, not the liberal MSM/elites) likes the news about Syria. At least the ones that havent yet succumbed to TDS.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
You know Trump broke the left when they became warmongering neocons. I'm not very old but even I remember how in the past the left was very anti-war. Not anymore it seems lmao. Also thinking that ISIS somehow won is utterly stupid, even for a stage 4 TDS patient.

Maybe because all these things are yet again happening only in your head?

I mean I could quote you but you wouldn't be able to process it and would simply repeat yourself.

You are making up stuff in your head!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
morbo wrote:

Don't even ask that, because they can always claim "bringing McBurgers and Democrazy", the eternal neocon reason for endless wars, everywhere. Now repackaged for the liberal market.

The US/NATO has been bringing Freedom Burgers to Afganistan for 17 years, for a freaking generation! The place is still a hellhole infested with Taliban and now even ISIS. There is more worldwide terrorism today, than in 2001.

These perpetual endless wars are all immoral, useless and benefit only the war profiteering economy. While the rest of us get refugees and the tax bill. Period.

Trump ran on this anti-interventionist platform and that is one reason why people liked him. Today even the left (the dissident old-school left, not the liberal MSM/elites) likes the news about Syria. At least the ones that havent yet succumbed to TDS.

Yes. Precisely. My argument is essentially make the Syrian and Afghan people obese and addicted to fast food with cheap burgers, then mumble something about democracy and call it a day.

Republicans are always a step behind it seems (I'm not even going to mention the radical right, they aren't worth it). When warned not to create a power vacuum in Iraq, they didn't care because military-industrial complex was in bed with politicians, needed to make a quick buck for a few individuals. Then the EU gets hit by the refugee crisis, whilst the US sends a few troops to Syria, and hates on refugees from the mess that they created in the first place. Not at all equivalent, now it's terribly costly (in human lives) to pull out and leave your allies stranded.

In all this, the choice seems always to be a Trumpian 'bend-over-backwards' policy with regard to Russian aggression, and a Clinton/Bush/pretty much anyone else response to guard your country's interests. The EU learned not to trust the US in pretty much anything anymore; they are just not dependable allies. Ukraine wanted to enter the EU and the west; Russia illegally invaded a sovereign country and swallowed a big chunk of land. NATO literally did nothing. Finally a time for it and the biggest military to show its muscle and justify its extremely expensive existence, they decided to have a cocktail party in the UN instead. EU will soon have its own military now that UK is out of the way, never again will Russia be able to do what it did/is doing to Ukraine.

Trump never got the memo though. The world is a complex place, and if you start something in someone else's backyard, then at least have the courtesy to finish it. And clean up after yourself. Fuck.
"
rojimboo wrote:
The world is a complex place, and if you start something in someone else's backyard, then at least have the courtesy to finish it. And clean up after yourself. Fuck.

But they finished it. ISIS is kill. What else is there to do?
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:
The world is a complex place, and if you start something in someone else's backyard, then at least have the courtesy to finish it. And clean up after yourself. Fuck.

But they finished it. ISIS is kill. What else is there to do?

Even Trump couldn't convince anyone with that and had to retract. You think people will believe YOU when you say it often enough?
"
rojimboo wrote:

Even Trump couldn't convince anyone with that and had to retract. You think people will believe YOU when you say it often enough?

They own a couple of small villages. What a bigly threat! Certainly Syria, Russia, Iran and the Kurds can't deal with such a superpower. They need Americans to come to their rescue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info