[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

"
onikage1337 wrote:
broken build does not work RIP.

I think the only broken thing here is your critical thinking ability.

The build works, I dont even have any good jewelry yet, neither doryanis for the leach, and i degen a bit of mana while stationary, and have positive hp regen with golem up. That's with 83% resist. Sure, I turn RF off for some bosses, but it still alows me super easy clearing of maps.
"
Feurn wrote:
"
sxboss wrote:
Any leveling uniques advice? i find it a bit hard to level

The DPS of scorching ray early level is kinda low. But its still a good leveling setup.

I recommend using EE and EO early with the "Holy Fire (60% burning dmg)" nod.

You'll melt everything without gear. Just use dual rare wand/scepter with Spell dmg/ele dmg/add dmg to spell.

Focus on life and life regen nods after because you'll get squishy AF at act 6.

You can go with leveling unique such as Lifesprings, Mokou's ring, Pyre ring, tabula, etc.

I hope it helps.

This actually helped a lot. thank you!
Is it possible to exchange one of supported blue gems on belly of the beast to lets say like red one supporting burning damage ? Because i cant find same belly with same sockets.
"
kamiatus wrote:
Is it possible to exchange one of supported blue gems on belly of the beast to lets say like red one supporting burning damage ? Because i cant find same belly with same sockets.

You could use a lvl 2 or 3 empower.
"
Peeweakling wrote:
"
kamiatus wrote:

Am i going to sacrifice much damage or is it not that significant ?
"
kamiatus wrote:
"
Peeweakling wrote:
"
kamiatus wrote:

Am i going to sacrifice much damage or is it not that significant ?

You would lose quite a bit (around 30%) if you use a lvl 2 empower.Fortunately, you don't really need to use a belly for this build, that item is for endgame min-maxing. I highly recommend you to use the unique "Balefire" and use a chest with high life; I managed to kill the white tier elder and all of his guardians with no problem using it. Switch to a 6 link chest with high life when you have a lvl 21 scorching ray. Also, I checked your skill tree and you didn't pick up EO and EE. picking up these two nodes will double your DPS.
I see a lot of people saying this build is not working.

Its working nicely and i really like the gameplay.

Here's my items.

I degen like 1 life/s with RF on. But while mapping, no degen because of the ascendacy.

Doing T12-13 with tabula today. I just 6 linked my belly with 180 fuses (yay!) Cleared HoGM.

I tried getting GG craft glove shaped with Delirium with no succes. Still usable.

I'm working on good jewels, better amulet, SR enchant and getting my gems to 20/20.
Last edited by Feurn on Dec 15, 2017, 6:12:51 PM
Would an Essence of Insanity craft on a necklace be worthwhile for this build? 10% chance to recover 10% maximum mana when you use a skill. Or does channeling the skill only count as one use of the skill?
I'm playing this build in Hardcore Abyss and it's really nice. I am using the Balefire Scepter until I have a 6link or I will keep it with Kaom's. You can easily sustain the RF with Stone Golem / PoF 20 / Clarity and some mana on gear. Lvl 79 / Char HofferDerBuildIstGut

As soon as you get Balefire the build takes off.
"
Feurn wrote:
I see a lot of people saying this build is not working.

Its working nicely and i really like the gameplay.

Here's my items.

I degen like 1 life/s with RF on. But while mapping, no degen because of the ascendacy.

Doing T12-13 with tabula today. I just 6 linked my belly with 180 fuses (yay!) Cleared HoGM.

I tried getting GG craft glove shaped with Delirium with no succes. Still usable.

I'm working on good jewels, better amulet, SR enchant and getting my gems to 20/20.

Hey dude, your abyss jewel in your belt is giving you fire damage to attacks, which i'm pretty sure is proccing EE for fire resist when you use your orb of storms.

I might be wrong tho, not 100% sure how that all works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info