[3.1] TRICKSTER Scorching Ray + Righteous Fire MoM Boss farmer 1.8mil trash DPS

i updated the tree, is it any better than the one posted?

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAQ8ACyYAAIRFfJeX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiVEemvp7EXfIOSOOEG8g2PZ2qbIxVhaXLEZZ_xpMnbAsi9G0ZCPRqQ7zqLJwQWIdlES18g-vumuBFnVNSMtFFR8BmBLOiAKcIj0YdFBJpFxxxeZuh99esmDpYVcYc3LiTKPqCx_noQYe3Pv4K2L01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kWDzDwtxq4MXxynU6WuPmeb5FFQR-8OFCBfP8T2J-0GDtR8CfYZLtlhrY3PfnashTKXLUlPvKrxbCGwNPeXhS6UNthJGyqN7FWD29gkVkgmlRa_tNHIDJit8B_60hZv42okqjbpBx6VLvDVSVFo8jy22juRR4Cziw5auQkgo6MAAAAAAA==
Last edited by tokwaisgod on Dec 11, 2017, 10:00:28 PM
so after the rotp nerf, is there any changes to this build? still able to sustain RF degen?
I've been working on an old standard char to try out your build.
Not sure where I messed up, but PoB shows my char as only have 975 regen, and yours has over 2000.

Wondering if there is an obvious idiot move that explains it.
https://pastebin.com/cLFLwk8r
Why your HP is stable while u are using RF

when i use my RF skill my HP will down into 1
"
xBonjets16 wrote:
Why your HP is stable while u are using RF

when i use my RF skill my HP will down into 1

max fire resist + max fire resist cap increase (shield + purity of fire) + hp regen nodes + stone golem
Having just hit 86 in the new league this build is working extremely well the only issue im having is sustaining RF but ive yet to get a level 20 purity of fire. The damage is insane and the survivabiltiy is very good
I've been using this build in Abyss, and after the RotP nerf I think it might be better to forego the 2 points from bandits and get Oak instead for the extra 1% regen. After doing that and getting RotP I've had no issues sustaining RF with terribly suboptimal gear. Any thoughts?
Last edited by Destroy628 on Dec 12, 2017, 12:32:37 PM
"
Destroy628 wrote:
I've been using this build in Abyss, and after the RotP nerf I think it might be better to forego the 2 points from bandits and get Oak instead for the extra 1% regen. After doing that and getting RotP I've had no issues sustaining RF with terribly suboptimal gear. Any thoughts?

I use abyss jewels that give 1% life regen and mana regen while moving instead, used the two points to grab jewel nodes faster.
Last edited by Rasengan45 on Dec 12, 2017, 6:42:16 PM
My survivability is garbage, and I have no idea why. My resistances (except chaos) are maxed out, my RF is perfectly sustained with the stone golem out, my damage is pretty good, but when I charge into a pack and start firing my SR to clear the mobs that don't die to my RF immediately - I get crushed. Even in Tier 1-6 alch'ed maps with 4 easy to handle mods. Can someone look at my character sheet and try to give me some insight please? I really like this build, but dying 3+ times a map is killing my will to play it anymore.

Character is NeurostreSR
Last edited by Silvedl on Dec 13, 2017, 6:45:49 PM
"
Silvedl wrote:
My survivability is garbage, and I have no idea why. My resistances (except chaos) are maxed out, my RF is perfectly sustained with the stone golem out, my damage is pretty good, but when I charge into a pack and start firing my SR to clear the mobs that don't die to my RF immediately - I get crushed. Even in Tier 1-6 alch'ed maps with 4 easy to handle mods. Can someone look at my character sheet and try to give me some insight please? I really like this build, but dying 3+ times a map is killing my will to play it anymore.

Character is NeurostreSR

I'm no expert but after a quick glance, I think your hp pool is too low, lack of some defensive flasks and missing kaom's root.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info