[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Very nice run Divini. I hope my atlas goes as smoothly as that :)

Have you experimented with the shaped shields?
I've finally grabbed a 15% reduced mana reservation of socketed gems on an es base

I don't have enough Enlighten gems at the moment in league to experiment. Otherwise I'd test Wrath+Discipline+enlighten in the shield, and Purity/herald+Enlighten in a +1 socketed gems shaper's touch. It could save us 5-6 points on the tree.

I've so far tested running wrath/discipline/herald of thunder all on the shield. with one passive point in the 4% reduced mana node beside Chaos Innoculation. I have 123 unreserved mana with my gear. It's enough to run Bf comfortably, but I wouldn't do it on a reduced/no regen map.

Currently struggling with Pit of chimera boss on white maps @ level 90. 8.4k es

Anyone mind gear checking me?

I just started poe in harbinger league so I'm relatively new to the mechanics, but I was able to face tank the pit of chimera boss with my harbinger bleed beserker.
lvl56 templar now, i dont know which node i should priotize first , need help before going CI
"
"
edenn2311 wrote:
hey ther mate , thx for the hard work

i build thse build and i have good dmg but....

can u look in my profile and chack for better options ? if i did evrything ok , i just dont see all the dmg u have and i am so close to u with my gear

Just had a quick look at your char.. just by leveling your gems to 20 in BF setup, and quality them to 20%, + lvl 20 wrath gives you an extra 108kDPS, whcih puts you to 808k non-Shaper DPS.

You are also missing some nodes + Helm enchant for BF damage.

yea i'm trying so hard to get on my helmt the 40% BF sweet sweet dmg , more then 20 runs in the ethernal and didnt catch it yet lol , but ok i will get wrath lvl 20 +20% , ather gems must up alone lol i'm trying to get the Ylfeban's helmet , ok thx agine , match love for your work rly , if u want some vid i have one with t12-t15 clear crupt with yours build ,
Last edited by edenn2311 on Dec 21, 2017, 7:32:30 AM
How clear speed looks on this build? I can't find any video from mapping activities on first page. I just can't decide between EK Nova/BV and BF.
"
"
edenn2311 wrote:
hey ther mate , thx for the hard work

i build thse build and i have good dmg but....

can u look in my profile and chack for better options ? if i did evrything ok , i just dont see all the dmg u have and i am so close to u with my gear

Just had a quick look at your char.. just by leveling your gems to 20 in BF setup, and quality them to 20%, + lvl 20 wrath gives you an extra 108kDPS, whcih puts you to 808k non-Shaper DPS.

You are also missing some nodes + Helm enchant for BF damage.

ho and i forgat , ''nodes'' meen passiv? if yes what passiv do i miss? i was flowing your pob guids all the time
Hi, first of all: good job, i was building something like this since last league, but i didn't have enought time to test it in real game...

now, my questions:
Why not take mind over matter to further mitigate dmg? putting some points in mana nodes is a waste?
That brings to my second question...
i think you don't use 2 claws HOWA to not lose too much ES (1.5k may be?)
so, can u swap the body armor for a full ES one, that take MoM to mitigate the loss in defense and than wield a second claw in place of the shild? u should gain more dps while remaining almost stationary in terms of ES and tankyness...am i wrong?

thanks for the reply, gonna defenetly go for such a build during this league
Last edited by citologia13 on Dec 21, 2017, 9:07:47 AM
"
Currently struggling with Pit of chimera boss on white maps @ level 90. 8.4k es

Anyone mind gear checking me?

I just started poe in harbinger league so I'm relatively new to the mechanics, but I was able to face tank the pit of chimera boss with my harbinger bleed beserker.

Get a Watcher's Eye, clarity version to gain ES from mana.
For your tree, since you have Incandescent Heart, it is not optimal to go for the claw nodes at the Shadow part of the tree. Have a look at my character to see the rather optimal Soul of Arakaali version of the build. Also take a look at the gear (other than the helm, it was pretty expensive).
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
citologia13 wrote:
Hi, first of all: good job, i was building something like this since last league, but i didn't have enought time to test it in real game...

now, my questions:
Why not take mind over matter to further mitigate dmg? putting some points in mana nodes is a waste?
That brings to my second question...
i think you don't use 2 claws HOWA to not lose too much ES (1.5k may be?)
so, can u swap the body armor for a full ES one, that take MoM to mitigate the loss in defense and than wield a second claw in place of the shild? u should gain more dps while remaining almost stationary in terms of ES and tankyness...am i wrong?

thanks for the reply, gonna defenetly go for such a build during this league

MoM is hard to fit in because we have so little mana left after auras. We must run discipline, and wrath is very useful for damage.

2 HOWA's are not that useful. Since the added dmg is not global, we only gain ~25% dps from the second claw, but lose 2K ES and some resists. IMO that is not worth it.

A full ES body armour will give more ES, but less physical and elemental EHP. Since we lose the 25% less elemental dmg and only gain ~20% ES to compensate, we actually theoretically take 5% more elemental dmg with a 650ES / 40int chest. We also lose some points, because we have to path to the claw nodes in the shadow part of the tree for leech, which is a bit inefficient. Finally we lose all the armor we get from Incandescent Heart, which provides us with a bare minimum amount of physical mitigation. IMO not worth it but you could try it out.

"
zaboleqqq wrote:
How clear speed looks on this build? I can't find any video from mapping activities on first page. I just can't decide between EK Nova/BV and BF.

Look under the 3.1 videos, I added a full Hydra map to show how T16 map clearing goes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info