[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Just changed my Volatile Dead Templar to this one, he is lvl 75 atm.

I feel like doing low damage but keeping ES up is fine. Any Idea what I am missing except 6link, helm enchant and 4th ascendancy??

Spoiler

Having 8250 ES :)
Last edited by SuperCrap on Dec 22, 2017, 9:41:04 AM
Hey, great build and guide, thank you.

Quick question:

Which do you think is better option:
1) Going for unwavering stance or

2) Getting valyrium ring

I am guessing valyium option is stronger as it frees up a lot of passive points at the cost of being harder to gear?

Thanks!
"
WildScar94 wrote:
Divini please reply, i am currently using soul of arkaali version and currently leveling to work my skill tree into unwavering stance, is it possible to run 3 auras altogether? I was thinking of running wrath, discipline,and haste together. Also, will CWDT curse(enfeeble/vulneribility) set up work with this build?

You will have to build differently to fit the auras in, you can pick up the reduced mana nodes on the tree and a +1 shaper's touch and still have ~70 mana unreserved (which is enough to do everything comfortably). A level 4 enlighten will make it even better. Pick up the Leadership, Sovereignty and Influence reserved mana nodes. Could be useful for min-maxing the character at the highest level, although I don't find Haste to be that useful.

CWDT curse could work fine (don't run vuln, run enfeeble/conductivity), but I made the guide in mind with using Ylfeban's Trickery (which curses automatically, making cursing useless).
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
SuperCrap wrote:
Just changed my Volatile Dead Templar to this one, he is lvl 75 atm.

I feel like doing low damage but keeping ES up is fine. Any Idea what I am missing except 6link, helm enchant and 4th ascendancy??

Spoiler

Having 8250 ES :)

Could be your flasks. Without a 6L they become even more important. You can run 5 dmg flasks if you feel you need the DPS (wise oak, vinktar, consecrated ground flask, atziri's and onslaught flask). Also, make sure you release BF as soon as you reach 6 stacks if you aren't. And make sure you DPS on consecrated ground, as that is a huge boost to both DPS and survivability.

"
StickyEeeky wrote:
Hey, great build and guide, thank you.

Quick question:

Which do you think is better option:
1) Going for unwavering stance or

2) Getting valyrium ring

I am guessing valyium option is stronger as it frees up a lot of passive points at the cost of being harder to gear?

Thanks!

Personally, starting out I think unwavering stance is much better. Our rings are the main source of our resists, so making a ring take up a slot and actually overall lose resists will make balancing more difficult.

I could see in a top-end version of the build using a valyrium ring with some good resists on gear and running Grace alongside everything else, for a bit less DPS/ES but a whopping but a lot of evasion as well.

Eye of Chayula could be okay too, just lose some more ES vs. valyrium.

If anyone is interested in joining a community for fans of this build, I've created a guild for this purpose.

Divini was generous enough to join and help out.

I'm hoping that this guild can serve as a sort of supportive group where we can bounce ideas off of each other to improve this build. I've also donated a bit to create a guild stash for people who are willing to donate gear that can possibly help other people out.

If you're interested in joining, please message me in game.
Can someone please help me and tell me what I need to improve on my character to make it more tanky and survive more late game maps. Is it that I am low lvl that I cant survive easily?

Link to my character, name is LetsTryTemplarBF

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jockepoe/characters
Spoiler
hey divine lvl 80 now, just want to ask u, is ti worth getting watcher eye unique jewel? its pretty damn expensive in asc atm. i had 8.1k es now, do u recommend run cwdt curse setup for t15+ ?
Holy molly! You carried my through uber lab and instagibed izaro 6man hp! I'm totally building it asap!<3 <3
first attempt at uber atziri

one portal lost.

drop:

buyed:

Last edited by Extremo_X on Dec 23, 2017, 8:12:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info