[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

Hey,

I stumbled upon this build while looking for a comparable build for my Inq.
So I copied some Ideas yet I dont know exactly if they work.

Okay, here is my Gear
Spoiler

Other than Divini I use the Harbinger Shield "Unshattered Will". I lose some ES but gain a lot of DPS and well I play softcore so what ...
Also I use Herald of Lightning instead of Purity. Purity is really only needed for T15+ Maps.

What I dont understand: Arakaali Version with Blood Rage. The Arachnoxia Buff should work when the Blood Rage Buff expires, right? So I have a small time frame where I get in favour of some more ES Regen. Seems very unstable to me. Or did I miss something? Also I cant see any changes at the chart in my HO.
"
GeorgHell73 wrote:
Hi and nice build by the way..

I use blood rage and immortal call with cast when damage taken in my Howa.

My question how hight you are leveling the gems at these and must be all linked?

thanks for anwering...;-)

Preferably, blood rage would be maxed out for max AS, but if you want it constantly proccing IC as well then it might be best to balance it out at like lvl 10 or something.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Hey,

I stumbled upon this build while looking for a comparable build for my Inq.
So I copied some Ideas yet I dont know exactly if they work.

Okay, here is my Gear
Spoiler

Other than Divini I use the Harbinger Shield "Unshattered Will". I lose some ES but gain a lot of DPS and well I play softcore so what ...
Also I use Herald of Lightning instead of Purity. Purity is really only needed for T15+ Maps.

What I dont understand: Arakaali Version with Blood Rage. The Arachnoxia Buff should work when the Blood Rage Buff expires, right? So I have a small time frame where I get in favour of some more ES Regen. Seems very unstable to me. Or did I miss something? Also I cant see any changes at the chart in my HO.

If you re-cast Blood Rage, it will count as 'stopping taking DoT', since technically refreshing Blood Rage removed the old DoT and put a new one. So essentially, whenever you recast blood rage while another blood rage is up, it will proc it.

I'm not sure but I think you can even put blood rage in a CWDT, so that it recasts automatically. I haven't tested it out yet but I think it's possible.

Last edited by Divini on Dec 20, 2017, 3:34:01 PM
"
Divini wrote:

If you re-cast Blood Rage, it will count as 'stopping taking DoT', since technically refreshing Blood Rage removed the old DoT and put a new one. So essentially, whenever you recast blood rage while another blood rage is up, it will proc it.

I'm not sure but I think you can even put blood rage in a CWDT, so that it recasts automatically. I haven't tested it out yet but I think it's possible.

Quick tested tthat and it works. Gives roughly 600 more Regen. Nice.
I tried this build a while and now my right hand hurts like hell.
I think thats the curse of a BF build.
Do you channel BF all the time? or do you stop for the burst at 6 stacks?

Im having some issues playing it, since the damage feels really low and the clearspeed is kinda meh, i suppose its more for a bosskiller than a maprunner.

Actual gear using at lvl 82

Spoiler
"
Camatoo wrote:
I tried this build a while and now my right hand hurts like hell.
I think thats the curse of a BF build.
Do you channel BF all the time? or do you stop for the burst at 6 stacks?

Im having some issues playing it, since the damage feels really low and the clearspeed is kinda meh, i suppose its more for a bosskiller than a maprunner.

Actual gear using at lvl 82

Spoiler

I burst at 6 stacks, theoretically it is more damage and should result in general faster clearing.

"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
"
Divini wrote:

Quick tested tthat and it works. Gives roughly 600 more Regen. Nice.

Not just 600 regen, but also 50% extra leech (leech cap is essentially 30% instead of 20%).

hey ther mate , thx for the hard work

i build thse build and i have good dmg but....

can u look in my profile and chack for better options ? if i did evrything ok , i just dont see all the dmg u have and i am so close to u with my gear
"
edenn2311 wrote:
hey ther mate , thx for the hard work

i build thse build and i have good dmg but....

can u look in my profile and chack for better options ? if i did evrything ok , i just dont see all the dmg u have and i am so close to u with my gear

Just had a quick look at your char.. just by leveling your gems to 20 in BF setup, and quality them to 20%, + lvl 20 wrath gives you an extra 108kDPS, whcih puts you to 808k non-Shaper DPS.

You are also missing some nodes + Helm enchant for BF damage.
Last edited by shabanotti on Dec 21, 2017, 12:35:22 AM
Here's a run of a corrupted Hydra map with some decently hard mods, just to show how the build clears T16's with a 6L.

The AoE is pretty good, obviously not Kinetic Blast level but enough to feel good in my opinion. And it can be improved, grab the Witch's Blast Radius cluster and a BF enchant for another 2 radius (Inc Aoe gives 3 radius for comparison)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMzzl29g5mk

Hydra goes down pretty fast thanks to our ability to just facetank most of it's attacks. Tankiness is sometimes the best DPS tool!

This is with some pretty good gear (a 6L and the Watcher's Eye clarity/wrath jewel being most of it), still missing things like a Ylfeban's, BF enchant, some more levels (lvl 93), a +1 shaper's touch and running a granite instead of an onslaught flask (because it has curse removal and I was running a temp chains map). Could also do some relinking so my ancestral protector gets more DPS but I've been too lazy for now.

This is just how a general T16 map goes once you are geared well enough, stand still and facetank pretty much everything. If I can grab some hard corrupted Guardian maps I'll record them and hopefully have to play the game a little :)

Just for reference, this video is ~850K Shaper DPS (according to PoB)

Last edited by Divini on Dec 21, 2017, 1:28:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info