[3.2] Titan [16K ES, 1M DPS, 10K ES/sec, Deathless Uber Elder, Shaper on 1L, All map mods]

"

Hi, first of all: good job, i was building something like this since last league, but i didn't have enought time to test it in real game...

now, my questions:
Why not take mind over matter to further mitigate dmg? putting some points in mana nodes is a waste?
That brings to my second question...
i think you don't use 2 claws HOWA to not lose too much ES (1.5k may be?)
so, can u swap the body armor for a full ES one, that take MoM to mitigate the loss in defense and than wield a second claw in place of the shild? u should gain more dps while remaining almost stationary in terms of ES and tankyness...am i wrong?

thanks for the reply, gonna defenetly go for such a build during this league

MoM is hard to fit in because we have so little mana left after auras. We must run discipline, and wrath is very useful for damage.

2 HOWA's are not that useful. Since the added dmg is not global, we only gain ~25% dps from the second claw, but lose 2K ES and some resists. IMO that is not worth it.

A full ES body armour will give more ES, but less physical and elemental EHP. Since we lose the 25% less elemental dmg and only gain ~20% ES to compensate, we actually theoretically take 5% more elemental dmg with a 650ES / 40int chest. We also lose some points, because we have to path to the claw nodes in the shadow part of the tree for leech, which is a bit inefficient. Finally we lose all the armor we get from Incandescent Heart, which provides us with a bare minimum amount of physical mitigation. IMO not worth it but you could try it out.

Thanks a lot. hope i did not ask question someone did yet.
last question, something was never clear to me about zealot oath: does it make ES regen allways up, like it was life? or it's just a boost to the regen when it starts?
Last edited by citologia13 on Dec 21, 2017, 10:44:11 AM
Hi,

first of all: I enjoy your build so far. I always wanted to play a Templar and BF was my best build so far in the past. Perfect match.

Here are some thoughts of mine:

Why don't you mention a boot enchant for stun avoidance? I played a CI BF back two leagues and the 80% stun avoidance on boots were good. Now with stun avoidance on jewels it's even better I think. And even without extra jewel avoidance: the enchant in combo with Brine King should trivialize stuns to a minimum when Brine King feels not good for some people.

For the lazy people (like me) before getting the Brine King upgraded, a Dream Fragment could be an alternative too. Sure you don't have any Int or WED, but you don't have to use flasks. :)

And for Clearspeed: I run a 4l Frostblades setup for Mapclearing instead of supported Ancestral Protector. The Protector is just non linked elsewhere. Maybe on Endbosses the ~300k DPS are better, but at my current state the FB give me some more clearspeed.

At last: Keep the good work up!

Greetings,

Borat
edit: fall into a noob trap :D sry
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Dec 21, 2017, 2:23:44 PM
divini im at lvl 62, can u look at my char tree, whichh should i priotize first?i dont know which is important first..
"
citologia13 wrote:

Thanks a lot. hope i did not ask question someone did yet.
last question, something was never clear to me about zealot oath: does it make ES regen allways up, like it was life? or it's just a boost to the regen when it starts?

It makes ES regen like life. If you have 20% life regen, with Zealots Oath you will instead have 20% ES regen.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
Borat187 wrote:
Hi,

first of all: I enjoy your build so far. I always wanted to play a Templar and BF was my best build so far in the past. Perfect match.

Here are some thoughts of mine:

Why don't you mention a boot enchant for stun avoidance? I played a CI BF back two leagues and the 80% stun avoidance on boots were good. Now with stun avoidance on jewels it's even better I think. And even without extra jewel avoidance: the enchant in combo with Brine King should trivialize stuns to a minimum when Brine King feels not good for some people.

For the lazy people (like me) before getting the Brine King upgraded, a Dream Fragment could be an alternative too. Sure you don't have any Int or WED, but you don't have to use flasks. :)

And for Clearspeed: I run a 4l Frostblades setup for Mapclearing instead of supported Ancestral Protector. The Protector is just non linked elsewhere. Maybe on Endbosses the ~300k DPS are better, but at my current state the FB give me some more clearspeed.

At last: Keep the good work up!

Greetings,

Borat

The stun passive could be good, but I think it is 80% if you've killed recently, this was intended more as a boss killing build so I didn't really consider it. Could be done though.

And the off-hand clear of using Frost Blades or something else is interesting. Especially with the new Elder/Shaped items, perhaps it could be beneficial to run a pseudo-5 or 6 link in one of the rares.
Check out my 3.0 Melee CI Inquisitor, I kill Shaper on a 1 Link!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2011311
"
edenn2311 wrote:
ho and i forgat , ''nodes'' meen passiv? if yes what passiv do i miss? i was flowing your pob guids all the time

yes, passives. you're missing the Catalyse for example (at least at the time of writing) and your jewels are to be improved. For example, I was able to snag very simlar jewels to this:

10% increased Damage
+16 to Intelligence
14% increased Lightning Damage
7% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate

multiple times for 1-2c, some people ask 20+, but very often you will find someone selling this cheap on poe.trade just keep the tab open and refresh every now and then, when you see it- buy!

Also, check here "https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wrath" for every gem! You see quality here only gives radius, so not worth spending gemcutters for it.. other gems which give attack speed and damage - go for it!
Wrath only needs lvl 20 (or 21 if you can buy corrupted or corrupt one yourself)

Good luck!
Ty divini almost 1m in the shaper

my gear.

"
Divini wrote:
"
Currently struggling with Pit of chimera boss on white maps @ level 90. 8.4k es

Anyone mind gear checking me?

I just started poe in harbinger league so I'm relatively new to the mechanics, but I was able to face tank the pit of chimera boss with my harbinger bleed beserker.

Get a Watcher's Eye, clarity version to gain ES from mana.
For your tree, since you have Incandescent Heart, it is not optimal to go for the claw nodes at the Shadow part of the tree. Have a look at my character to see the rather optimal Soul of Arakaali version of the build. Also take a look at the gear (other than the helm, it was pretty expensive).

Thanks dude!!! I respecced to your current build and was able to kill the boss with only 1 death, and a dumb mistake on my part.
Divini please reply, i am currently using soul of arkaali version and currently leveling to work my skill tree into unwavering stance, is it possible to run 3 auras altogether? I was thinking of running wrath, discipline,and haste together. Also, will CWDT curse(enfeeble/vulneribility) set up work with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info