[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Yeah, I just got lucky to get a Headhunter from a Jack in the box about an hour ago, so I started to look around for fun builds to abuse it with and I used to run in back in standard in 2.4 with freezinator, so this is a throwback :D

I have a budget of around 25-30 ex, I am guessing this build is not close to that, right?
"
Hassemannen wrote:
Yeah, I just got lucky to get a Headhunter from a Jack in the box about an hour ago, so I started to look around for fun builds to abuse it with and I used to run in back in standard in 2.4 with freezinator, so this is a throwback :D

I have a budget of around 25-30 ex, I am guessing this build is not close to that, right?

To do all content? No, maybe 10ex to get you started (most of that for a 6linked Belly). But you can quickly sink 30ex trying to get the most out of it. The Green Nightmare alone is 8-9ex. The helmet enchant a 2-3ex. Boots with the 10% penetration enchant 2ex. And 21/20 gems will clock in at around 3ex each, making them 12ex total as you need 4. Pandemonius 2ex. And then there is the open ring slot where there is no upper limit on how many exalts you can spend on a top tier Opal Ring.
someone have a idea how i can improve my gear?
only have around 450 chaos to spend.

thank you guys in advance :)
"
Sheekaa wrote:
someone have a idea how i can improve my gear?
only have around 450 chaos to spend.

thank you guys in advance :)

Few things come to mind:

1. Try to get a good Opal Ring.

2. Get a "The Green Dream" jewel for the Scion jewel socket.

3. Get a more useful boot enchant

4. Get a better Lycosidae, you are missing 2% chance to block and 13 life.

5. Use Blessed orbs on your gloves, missing 4% spell damage there.

6. Get 21/20 gems (budget won't be enough to get more than one though)

7. Get a Dying Sun

Some are more expensive than others, but I would go for The Green Dream and a good Opal Ring. Both will greatly boost your damage. Should be enough left over to get a Dying Sun too which will help your clearspeed a lot.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 28, 2017, 12:36:20 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Hassemannen wrote:

To do all content? No, maybe 10ex to get you started (most of that for a 6linked Belly). But you can quickly sink 30ex trying to get the most out of it. The Green Nightmare alone is 8-9ex. The helmet enchant a 2-3ex. Boots with the 10% penetration enchant 2ex. And 21/20 gems will clock in at around 3ex each, making them 12ex total as you need 4. Pandemonius 2ex. And then there is the open ring slot where there is no upper limit on how many exalts you can spend on a top tier Opal Ring.

Well I have a 6linked belly so no need to buy that.
I can stretch my budget to maybe 40 ex if I really try (Have a few 6link armors I can sell).
I'll make it work :)
In the POB link it says to take Vaal Pact but in the gearing section he has a Catalysed Eternal Life Flask... Am I missing something?
"
kelkanator wrote:
In the POB link it says to take Vaal Pact but in the gearing section he has a Catalysed Eternal Life Flask... Am I missing something?

Not sure what you mean. Vaal Pact has no effect on how life flasks work.

EDIT: Ah, you probably mean the "cannot regenerate life" bit of VP. That refers to the passive, constant life regeneration. Flasks will work as usual.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 28, 2017, 9:34:30 PM
Ahhh! wow... Thats going to change a few things lol. Still new to the game. Thanks very much :)
"
kelkanator wrote:
Ahhh! wow... Thats going to change a few things lol. Still new to the game. Thanks very much :)

Don't worry. I have 3000 hours in the game and there are still parts of the game I know nothing about.
"
Mecielle wrote:
@OP: Have been wondering, have you tested running a Dying Sun instead of a second life flask during normal mapping? I noticed that while the coverage is pretty good, sometimes enemies are missed by the projectiles. Adding 2 projectiles to every spell cast could be quite nice. And it would build on and increase the biggest advantage this build has when compared to CoC Discharge: The huge AoE so we don't have to move to every pack and spin.

Sorry for the late reply, didnt notice the question before..
I have not tried using Dying Sun, but it would certainly not be bad for the build. As you say, it should heighten the map clear speed a bit due to lessening the chances of leaving stray mobs. Though I really like having two life flasks..

I see that you have it, how does it perform for you?
bängan is bängan.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info