[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

"
Vampair wrote:
Thank you for answer. So, what about atziri/Uber atziri?

Normal Atziri melts in 1 sec between stages.
Uber Atziri I havnt tried yet, but it should not be a problem if we use Flade flurry to aim the projectiles away from the mirror.
bängan is bängan.
Have you thought about "The Flow Untethered" belt? It should be a huge damage boost with the additional CoC and Cospri procs. Assuming of course one could afford to lose the life and resists from the the rare belt, which is a stretch I guess with so many uniques already mandatory. But maybe it is worth mentioning in the guide as it should be quite a clear speed boost while chaining lower maps.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 26, 2017, 1:54:08 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Have you thought about "The Flow Untethered" belt? It should be a huge damage boost with the additional CoC and Cospri procs. Assuming of course one could afford to lose the life and resists from the the rare belt, which is a stretch I guess with so many uniques already mandatory. But maybe it is worth mentioning in the guide as it should be quite a clear speed boost while chaining lower maps.

It is in the guide under Questions & Answers
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

It is in the guide under Questions & Answers

Ah must have missed that.

Also, leveling with Freezing Pulse is great. At least until Act 6. Then it really falls off rather fast. With all the high life bosses in acts 6-10 it really shows how its single target is severly lacking. Not too sure what to do about it, but it really is a pain atm... Of course, clearing is great, one shots all around. But I dread every boss fight because I know its gonna take forever :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 26, 2017, 5:31:52 PM
Level 81 in HHC with this build atm, feels very solid. Tier 10 maps are no problem at the moment, but bosses can chunk you pretty hard.

Just dropped the Halcyon from the last breach I hit, so happy, wouldn't have been able to afford it for ages.

Sitting on 5.1k hp with crap jewels and average gear. Health can ping pong a bit but with Pandemonius it feels a LOT safer against bosses.

Packs are a joke, half the time I kill the pack on the shield charge in.

Gear:

20/20 spell gems are really important, buy them ASAP imo.

I also permanently leave life leech in Cospri's.
Last edited by rsjac on Sep 26, 2017, 7:27:06 PM
"
rsjac wrote:
Level 81 in HHC with this build atm, feels very solid. Tier 10 maps are no problem at the moment, but bosses can chunk you pretty hard.

Just dropped the Halcyon from the last breach I hit, so happy, wouldn't have been able to afford it for ages.

Sitting on 5.1k hp with crap jewels and average gear. Health can ping pong a bit but with Pandemonius it feels a LOT safer against bosses.

Packs are a joke, half the time I kill the pack on the shield charge in.

Gear:

20/20 spell gems are really important, buy them ASAP imo.

I also permanently leave life leech in Cospri's.

Cool, you are the first person I hear from that play the build on hardcore.
Im glad to hear you are doing so well with it, and its great to know that it works decently for hardcore too. The build was designed from the beginning to not be a typical glass cannon like many other CoC builds seem to be, and I think it ended up pretty well balanced on defence while still retaining good clear speed and damage.

I look forward in hearing more about how things progress for you on hardcore!
bängan is bängan.
Changed the tree around a bit. With the same amount of passives used we still get enough stats on tree to wear everything. We gain an additional jewel socket, which can be a huge damage boost. And with an admittedly very good jewel we lose only +5% life from the tree but gain around 15% more total DPS. As this is a CoC build and therefore focused on softcore I thought I would post this in case anyone wants more damage potential at the cost of a little total life (around 100-150 life lost down to somewhere around 6000 is my guess)

The change obviously only makes sense if you have a good jewel or have enough currency to buy one.

All stats mentioned above depend on the overall quality of your gear of course.

The changes are in Shadow area and in Templar/Marauder area.

http://poeurl.com/bzCJ

"
Mecielle wrote:
Changed the tree around a bit. With the same amount of passives used we still get enough stats on tree to wear everything. We gain an additional jewel socket, which can be a huge damage boost. And with an admittedly very good jewel we lose only +5% life from the tree but gain around 15% more total DPS. As this is a CoC build and therefore focused on softcore I thought I would post this in case anyone wants more damage potential at the cost of a little total life (around 100-150 life lost down to somewhere around 6000 is my guess)

The change obviously only makes sense if you have a good jewel or have enough currency to buy one.

That is a good alternative to the tree. Though the life loss is a bit more than just 5% due to loosing 40 strenght as well as 20 flat hp. (223 life with my gear)

Personally I would only do this change if I have an amazing jewel with life on it, as well as good damage stats.

Also taking into account for losing 10 dex from the tree will make wearing a Bisco neck for farming impossible without either changing the tree or having additional dex somewhere on the gear. Assuming you have a Starkonja with 69+ dex.
bängan is bängan.
"
Crovaxx wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

That is a good alternative to the tree. Though the life loss is a bit more than just 5% due to loosing 40 strenght as well as 20 flat hp. (223 life with my gear)

Personally I would only do this change if I have an amazing jewel with life on it, as well as good damage stats.

Also taking into account for losing 10 dex from the tree will make wearing a Bisco neck for farming impossible without either changing the tree or having additional dex somewhere on the gear. Assuming you have a Starkonja with 69+ dex.

Yea, I put in a jewel with %life. Thats where the difference comes from. And I didn't consider Bisco's. So, good point there, might have to rethink that tree for my own use. But I guess respeccing a 5% life node to a 30 Dex node would be a quick and dirty fix for that for whenever I chain lower tier maps.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 27, 2017, 12:21:25 PM
lvl 93, 5.5k life, Fortify, lvl 21 gems...and no, there are still things that I can't even kill. Seriously, what is wrong ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info