[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

so thanks windz for the build

I have cleared all content in the game 135/137 atlas with ease apart from corrupted t16 bosses (chimera killed me 3 times, but that was extra dmg + attak speed) so that one is tough coz we are not that fast and also the hp is low so if u are unlucky during the "fog thing" phase... well tough life :D

I can see people running this in HC but definitely needs some changes (defensive flasks, more HP/ES nodes and items overall), dont charge into packs of mobs (or like me dont have flame dash on CWDT altho its fun, i changed it today).

Not sure how helpful it would be to get more armor but i guess it would help.

other good thing is that I NEVER swap any gems. going it all the way and works well. most critical is GC lvl 21.

ALso did deathless HOTG, shaper in two people, uber atziri in 2 people... pretty much all content doable deathless and that is considering i got 5,5k hp and 950es with 4% phys reduction.
Also i didnt invest THAT much into this build, 50% is SSF and dagger was like 3ex, rest was below 40c i think.

I got like... 10ex, 900c, 1000 fus etc. but i dont see a need to invest anything else into this build altho i see a lot of room to do so (better helmet with enchant, 21 gems, dagger and amu with double +extra light and cold dmg, boot enchant for pene, better flasks and jewels........ could change basically everything but the worm ring.

so I just finished my 36 challanges, portal kinda sucks (didnt see it before, very small and animations are --- meh...). Now I wanna try a different build but... dunno which one.

thanks again mate, was worried mines will be boring but had fun (abyss done easy).
I'm thinking about starting a miner for a boss deleter, how far can 3ex get me? What would be the primary purchases? Also, is playing without numlock that bad? I'm on a laptop that doesnt have a numlock/keypad so impossible to set it up.
Last edited by dperls on Jan 2, 2018, 2:04:08 PM
ok took off private from my character, can we take a look and and make it better? thanks.

Last edited by Aphane on Jan 3, 2018, 9:14:18 AM
"
ok took off private from my character, can we take a look and and make it better? thanks.

everything. take a look at a first post from Windz or take a note from my profile and see what you can improve on. i have fairly budget build (not sure if the prices went up or not). Also I'd go for a 6L body with hp + resist rather then 5L carcass (I did that before I saved up for 6L carcass and I'd go back without a problem).
Spoiler

I didnt check your skilltree or jewels, but you should get 2 treshold jewels to get 100% conversion.

Shield - more crit, more hp
Dagger - more crit multi, maybe attack speed. if you find a nice one then 30+ extra cold dmg
helmet - +1 mine shaped one is like 33% more dmg during mapping (I did see some difference but I had high dps before, you will probably see a lot more from it
ring - more hp, res and possibly crit chance there
amu - crit multi, HP + resist
gloves - those links are pretty bad, I'd swap to kaom boots and get links from boots to gloves. not like your golem will ever finish something, maybe with culling strike you would have a shot

flasks
take a look at mine, lavianga is costly but highly effective. with kaoms you can drop Freeze flask and get atziri promise instead of one of HP flasks. get Anticurse flask on diamond/Quicksilver for maps with debufs and overall safety.
for mana flask I used to run insta recovery flask which wasnt so great but when I got from hero to zero, it saved my life many times (mana is dps + hp).
Spoiler

also a priority? hmm LIFE, LIFE and LIFE. you might wanna get some chaos resist too. some ES helps too, if you can get some armor, go for it (I had 4% reduction).
thanks for the reply, I tried the koam's roots and the movement is so slow. I'm guessing that's what the shield charge is for but I only have so many fingers to manage buttons and skills.Besides that half the time i'm running into a wall or some object that stops my movement anyways
Not sure the koams are going to work for me.

Even with my lackluster gear the build has been relatively smooth I guess in the future I'll try and stick with builds that have native MS built into them versus relying on a skill
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
For abyss jewels the best stats are flat life, flat mana, crit multi, crit chance if you havent crit recently and penetration if you havent killed. Flat dmg to spells isnt very usefull since gc has high base dmg already. Resists can be usefull if you cant cap them otherwise.

Thank you!!
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Hey!

Was hoping I could get some help.

I play ele buzz saw and my guy is min maxed and cleared everything in game, I’ve gotten a bunch of currency from farming shaper and decided to make a gc miner because I’ve always wanted to try one!!!

I enjoy it a lot but I having some trouble. My damage is strong but I feel when ever I get hit I go out of mana so fast. Also my spell totem dies a lot. Could be my positioning...

Could some one take a look at my gear and tree and tell me what I could improve. I am only level 85.

Thank you!
Windz can u explain here the trick u show on video for detonate?
"
"
Vanhoven wrote:

Hello, I'm thinking about starting a GC miner and found this helmet, seems like a perfect fit to the build? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for opinions!

Pretty good as a starter helm but what you'd want if you're not going to be using a 6linked chest (totally viable btw) is one with:

Socketed Gems Supported by x LVL Remote mine with the bonus mod as "Place an additional mine"
The place additional mine is a global bonus which drops 4 mines per cast instead of 3 mines, 33% overall damage boost per cast. With the Saboteur Ascendency on a 20% chance per cast, you get a chance at dropping another for a total of 5 mines, it's awesome when this happens, whole screen just melts.

and

Socketed gems Supported by x LVL Hypothermia
Since most things will be chilled/frozen, you get quite a bit of non tooltip dps here.

You don't really need inc area of effect mod on there since we get plenty of it from using an armor where most people use carcass jack and with that helm, you don't even need a 6 link, a 4link with whatever setup you want will do or even go Kaom's heart if you got the means for it.

You'd need a way to convert to 100% cold damage and by far the best one (QoL with AoE increase) is the new Glacial Cascade jewels x 2.

Gem links would vary if you manage to score the above helm.

If not, yours should be fine still for every content.

so i just found this helm

what skill links would I use in it if I do get the 40% GC conversion/dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info