[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Hello Folks,

Need some advice here. Doing maps up to t12 with no real issues . I do feel a little squishy at times and get weird one shots at bosses every now and again. Can we look at my gear and make suggestions on what to replace.

Also I would like to know about the dagger I have equipped what I should do with it. It rolled the first 2 on first try and I got the stupid 21% on the regal. I put the spell damage on myself. Wondering if this dagger is worth taking further with crafting. Also the dagger in my inventory is what I had been using.

Not sure how to link my gear here?

Your profile is set to private. Can't see anything.

To link, just reply to this post and open your character page by clicking on the character name and click the item, it'll link it to your post. Make sure you to to account settings on the forum and tick off "make account private", this way we'll be able to see what you're wearing or you could just link it as mentioned above.
"
Fluroclad wrote:
Does Bisco's/quant items work GC mines at all?

Yes it does. Key words says "xxx rarity/quantity dropped by SLAIN enemies", there is no keywords as to weather it's slain by you or not.
"
unleashed666 wrote:
"
Rigonus wrote:
Thanks for the detailed guide!

Loving the build and this is the most fun build I have played for a long time. I have a few questions:

1. I have around 800 ES; is it a good idea to take EB? If so, would taking taking nodes to get Melding be a good choice?

2. If not, what other alternatives can I consider to mitigate damage? My mana pool is around 1.9k (plus 800 with EB) at lvl 85.

My issues is not really the bosses but large packs of mobs especially from the Abyss.

Thanks in advance and kind regards!

dude, im not 100% sure but your abyss jewels shouldnt work for the "when you killed"-part, as you dont kill anything. your mines do.

Thanks for pointing this out! Though I checked the Abyss jewels equipped by Windz and he has something similar, particularly, those with the damage penetration mod. Maybe clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I swapped the Detonate Mines gem on the Spell Totem with Frost Wall and this greatly helped me alot regarding my concern abovev since I deal damage at range while the totem pushes them back.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
"
Rigonus wrote:
"
unleashed666 wrote:
"
Rigonus wrote:
Thanks for the detailed guide!

Loving the build and this is the most fun build I have played for a long time. I have a few questions:

1. I have around 800 ES; is it a good idea to take EB? If so, would taking taking nodes to get Melding be a good choice?

2. If not, what other alternatives can I consider to mitigate damage? My mana pool is around 1.9k (plus 800 with EB) at lvl 85.

My issues is not really the bosses but large packs of mobs especially from the Abyss.

Thanks in advance and kind regards!

dude, im not 100% sure but your abyss jewels shouldnt work for the "when you killed"-part, as you dont kill anything. your mines do.

Thanks for pointing this out! Though I checked the Abyss jewels equipped by Windz and he has something similar, particularly, those with the damage penetration mod. Maybe clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, I swapped the Detonate Mines gem on the Spell Totem with Frost Wall and this greatly helped me alot regarding my concern abovev since I deal damage at range while the totem pushes them back.

The Pen jewels are the same as the boots enchants and they are: "Gain X% pen if you HAVN'T killed recently" which means they're always on unless your dots ends up getting the final blow which almost never happen. The ones you do not want is "if you've KILLED recently", if you've CRIT recently is fine as well due to your ignite. But yeah best ones is Havn't killed, this is on almost 100% of the time if not 100% of the time.

Yeah, just checked your profile. Yours aren't the same as Windz or myself. You've got If you've killed recently which doesn't happen all that often and by that I mean almost never since it will only count if your ignite dot gets the final blow which is very slim due to how front loaded GC damage is. Change those abyss jewels to a combination of max life, crit multi, pen or gain extra 4% fire damage if you've crit recently, pen being always good to have.

Edit: Awesome find with the Frostwall improvisation. Well done.
Can someone help review my Sabo GC please?
[/quote]

dude, im not 100% sure but your abyss jewels shouldnt work for the "when you killed"-part, as you dont kill anything. your mines do.[/quote]

On a side note, I swapped the Detonate Mines gem on the Spell Totem with Frost Wall and this greatly helped me alot regarding my concern abovev since I deal damage at range while the totem pushes them back. [/quote]

The Pen jewels are the same as the boots enchants and they are: "Gain X% pen if you HAVN'T killed recently" which means they're always on unless your dots ends up getting the final blow which almost never happen. The ones you do not want is "if you've KILLED recently", if you've CRIT recently is fine as well due to your ignite. But yeah best ones is Havn't killed, this is on almost 100% of the time if not 100% of the time.

Yeah, just checked your profile. Yours aren't the same as Windz or myself. You've got If you've killed recently which doesn't happen all that often and by that I mean almost never since it will only count if your ignite dot gets the final blow which is very slim due to how front loaded GC damage is. Change those abyss jewels to a combination of max life, crit multi, pen or gain extra 4% fire damage if you've crit recently, pen being always good to have.

Edit: Awesome find with the Frostwall improvisation. Well done.[/quote]

Thank you for the feedback, this is much appreciated! Will make adjustments accordingly.

In this regard, I also greatly appreciate what abyss jewel mods would you recommend? Thanks in advance, Pyro!
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
For abyss jewels the best stats are flat life, flat mana, crit multi, crit chance if you havent crit recently and penetration if you havent killed. Flat dmg to spells isnt very usefull since gc has high base dmg already. Resists can be usefull if you cant cap them otherwise.
How good is Taste of Hate? It's for damage mitigation? Does it also increase damage? Is the effect really noticeable?
So far i've killed all guardians, having some trouble on shaper though. Cleared a good portion of endgame content. Can someone take a look at my gear and tell me what i can improve? Got 23ex/1100c to spend. Any suggestions will help ^_^
What do people recommend as the best boot enchant for this build?

1. Adds 1-160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently
or

2. 120% crit chance if you haven't killed recently
or

3. Regenerate 2% of max health and mana if hit recently

or....

4. something else?
IGN: Ezee_mode

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info