[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hi !
What the defense stat is the priority on the gear ?
Life, resitance and after ?
Armor ? Energy shield ? Evasion ?

And what map we can't do (to dangerous etc) ?

Thanks for the answers !
(And sorry for my english...)
"
Aphane wrote:
Hi !
What the defense stat is the priority on the gear ?
Life, resitance and after ?
Armor ? Energy shield ? Evasion ?

And what map we can't do (to dangerous etc) ?

Thanks for the answers !
(And sorry for my english...)

take a look at previous posts, like 1-2 pages back.

maps? I dont rly look at mods at all, alch and go. if you have anti-curse flask you dont even mind those pesky curses. all maps viable deathless unless you get some serious mods in t15+ (like 2x extra dmg, atk speed etc., bosses can one shot you pretty easily with those).

farmed enough currency to buy 2 mirrors with this build lmao so OP
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
donong wrote:

you are either telling lies or you farmed your ass in HOTG and got lucky and dropped a lot of cards. dont see how you can farm so much with this considering I got like 60ex this league and i consider this league pretty neat in terms of my luck :D or you dropped a mirror or 2 that would make sense considering you didnt really spend much on your gear.
My progress so far,this is my favorite buil.d since bv pathfinder , just playing and chilling doing breachs with zana 8 .

Hello Windz, which skill tree should I follow first? There are POB link, lvl 93 (current) link etc...
"
Beskaius wrote:
Windz can u explain here the trick u show on video for detonate?

anyone else see the video?
"
donong wrote:

"
Hollycz wrote:
"
donong wrote:

you are either telling lies or you farmed your ass in HOTG and got lucky and dropped a lot of cards. dont see how you can farm so much with this considering I got like 60ex this league and i consider this league pretty neat in terms of my luck :D or you dropped a mirror or 2 that would make sense considering you didnt really spend much on your gear.

What did you guys farm? Maps or HOTG?
I would like peoples thoughts on my setup, gear, etc. Also i am having some real mana issues agasint higher level bosses, specifically bosses with multiple bosses (crystal ore, fuck you crystal ore), and elder portals phase, i have yet to fail that phase, but i have found myself completely out of mana during it on multiple occasions.

Mah stuff:
Spoiler

Some notes: I farmed uber lab for a few days trying to get a GG enchant on my helm, got nothing, not even anythign worth selling.

My Daggeris about 5k more DPS then my previous one, which was just spell damage and crit, this one has an absurd amount of crit, and the increased cold is also sexy.

I would like to replacer my amulet with something with more flat mana, otherwise i dont really think theres much to upgrade here, i aim for 100+ life on all rare gear, ive been watching for elder/shaper items with good rolls but havnt found anything really.

So anyone got any tips? Comments?

EDIT: Got a possibly better ammy? Less mana regen, but more damage
Last edited by gubaguy on Jan 3, 2018, 6:50:36 PM
"
gubaguy wrote:
I would like peoples thoughts on my setup, gear, etc. Also i am having some real mana issues agasint higher level bosses, specifically bosses with multiple bosses (crystal ore, fuck you crystal ore), and elder portals phase, i have yet to fail that phase, but i have found myself completely out of mana during it on multiple occasions.

Mah stuff:
Spoiler

Some notes: I farmed uber lab for a few days trying to get a GG enchant on my helm, got nothing, not even anythign worth selling.

My Daggeris about 5k more DPS then my previous one, which was just spell damage and crit, this one has an absurd amount of crit, and the increased cold is also sexy.

I would like to replacer my amulet with something with more flat mana, otherwise i dont really think theres much to upgrade here, i aim for 100+ life on all rare gear, ive been watching for elder/shaper items with good rolls but havnt found anything really.

So anyone got any tips? Comments?

EDIT: Got a possibly better ammy? Less mana regen, but more damage

get vaal clarity, at lvl 20 with incresed duration is 16 seconds of "infinite mana"
also i dont hink kaoms is good this patch, an boot with 25%ms life and resis is better imo
for ammy you have more options fore boss kill if you dont use biscos, marylene, yoki are good also

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info