[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Also be sure to abuse that massive aoe and reach, you can pretty much offscreen packs with this build once you get the feel for it.
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Still leveling, but having fun so far. I was 5 linking gc,remote,minefield, PtL (conversion),and trap/mine damage. I got Tabula, and was wondering while super budget like I am, should I roll inc. crit for 6 link for trash versus inc. area if the aoe seems ok? I ask cause inc. Aoe gem doesn't seem to add much that I can see. I'm using conc. for bosses still.

Also, it seems that PtL has the "extra" damage mod that is hard to beat on top of conversion. Is the long winter jewel for conversion and aoe better than replacing inc. crit with PtL? Yes I'm sure I could pob it but, on phone away from pc (shitty phone). Thanks in advance.

You have your answer : PoB :)
I used it myself to know what to use in my 6em slot. Better with CritMulti except for Shape. Shaper is the only one (for my build) where i have a bit more damage with Cold Pen than CritMulti.

Ahhhh crit MULTIPLIER gem. Away from pc so thx for the info!!
Hello Folks,

Need some advice here. Doing maps up to t12 with no real issues . I do feel a little squishy at times and get weird one shots at bosses every now and again. Can we look at my gear and make suggestions on what to replace.

Also I would like to know about the dagger I have equipped what I should do with it. It rolled the first 2 on first try and I got the stupid 21% on the regal. I put the spell damage on myself. Wondering if this dagger is worth taking further with crafting. Also the dagger in my inventory is what I had been using.

Not sure how to link my gear here?

Last edited by FlaviusBelisarius on Dec 31, 2017, 4:04:56 PM
Thanks for the build op ...

Please look over my gears for any immediate upgrade... :)

Spoiler
Gears

Thanks,

Andy
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Dec 31, 2017, 8:28:55 PM
Thanks for the detailed guide!

Loving the build and this is the most fun build I have played for a long time. I have a few questions:

1. I have around 800 ES; is it a good idea to take EB? If so, would taking taking nodes to get Melding be a good choice?

2. If not, what other alternatives can I consider to mitigate damage? My mana pool is around 1.9k (plus 800 with EB) at lvl 85.

My issues is not really the bosses but large packs of mobs especially from the Abyss.

Thanks in advance and kind regards!

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
"
Rigonus wrote:
Thanks for the detailed guide!

Loving the build and this is the most fun build I have played for a long time. I have a few questions:

1. I have around 800 ES; is it a good idea to take EB? If so, would taking taking nodes to get Melding be a good choice?

2. If not, what other alternatives can I consider to mitigate damage? My mana pool is around 1.9k (plus 800 with EB) at lvl 85.

My issues is not really the bosses but large packs of mobs especially from the Abyss.

Thanks in advance and kind regards!

dude, im not 100% sure but your abyss jewels shouldnt work for the "when you killed"-part, as you dont kill anything. your mines do.

Got this dagger, seems quite nice, anyone with a bit of experience with the build can tell me if its worth going for? I got a GC miner at level 70, but my gear is quite crap, I didn't go for MoM yet cos of Mana problems.
Here's my current gear:

Also got a Watcher's eye with Hatred cold Pen. Yet my damage seems to be quite crap. Been struggling at yellow mobs in yellow maps. Anywhere where I could improve for not too much investment?
Hello

Can you help me with upgrading my current gear please :

Spoiler

What would be the best item to change ?

awesome build btw
Yesterday i did Uber Atziri deathless! Great build!!
Iam playing life-based build a bit squishy but well 100k avg. dmg!
My Gear:

Flask's

Well awesome Guide!! GJ
Does Bisco's/quant items work GC mines at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info