[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
nicky2tymes wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
hey guys! a few question to crafting:

should i try to get 2 gain phys. as extra .... damage mods?
is this possible?

Yes, 1-2 pages back, a fella crafted one with 2 extra damage mods, made it where prefix (?) wouldn't change, scoured, then made the sweetest dagger I've seen for this build.

That would be me.

yep, feelsbadman

On the other hand. I just made this. Finally, took like 1500alts, 70 regals/scouring but It's pretty dope.

and there it is.

[/quote]

Well my strambased/linked account. With that dagger I'm over 210k per mine in PoB however PoB doesn't show my true dps because it doesn't show the yoke of suffering amulet's bonuses.
"
Rackham_ wrote:
Hi there!
So I've played this build in harbinger and I loved it!
Because of that, I started this as my second character in abyss softcore. I'm level 80 now, planning to do uber lab (to get blinding assault) and I have quite a bit of currency to spend (I'm also working on 6L Carcass, which I'll definitely get).

What could I upgrade? I have 4.5k life, 1.7k ES and 1.5k mana, 14.8k damage with inc. AOE, 23k with conc. effect (hideout, hatred on).
My gear:
Spoiler

Cheers and waiting for your suggestions!

Shaped dagger single gain 40% as extra cold or dual cold/lightning multi modded or buy one that has those 2 mods, gain 40% extra cold and lightning then you can multimod it yourself, expensive but worth it or find a shaped ilvl 81 or above them craft it yourself with alterations once you're happy with the first 2 magic mod use a regal and pray for one of the gain extra affix, if not scour then redo.

Next is the gloves. Get a nice rare pair with high health and also an essenced one with socketed gem have extra attack speed and slap your shield charge in there, it'll remove a bit of the chunkiness of you have a dagger with attack speed on there at 0.28 on SC you won't have an issue with it. If you go and upgrade the gloves, get 2 X of the gc jewels, the long winter, they're awesome, increased AoE and gives you full physical to cold convert where you can always have conc effect if you have a carcass.

For helm, get a shaped on with place an additional mine. They're worth it.
What should I change? I feel like I get hurt so much so fast still.

Armor 660
Fire resist 90%
Cold resist 82%
Lightning resist 73%
Chaos resist -18%
HP 4213
Shield 909
Last edited by Flownado on Dec 31, 2017, 9:30:40 AM
I see this is a common question about the squishyness... What is MoM?
Edit: Oh Mind Over Matter. I still feel squishy.
Last edited by Flownado on Dec 31, 2017, 9:27:45 AM
"
"
Rackham_ wrote:
Hi there!
So I've played this build in harbinger and I loved it!
Because of that, I started this as my second character in abyss softcore. I'm level 80 now, planning to do uber lab (to get blinding assault) and I have quite a bit of currency to spend (I'm also working on 6L Carcass, which I'll definitely get).

What could I upgrade? I have 4.5k life, 1.7k ES and 1.5k mana, 14.8k damage with inc. AOE, 23k with conc. effect (hideout, hatred on).
My gear:
Spoiler

Cheers and waiting for your suggestions!

Shaped dagger single gain 40% as extra cold or dual cold/lightning multi modded or buy one that has those 2 mods, gain 40% extra cold and lightning then you can multimod it yourself, expensive but worth it or find a shaped ilvl 81 or above them craft it yourself with alterations once you're happy with the first 2 magic mod use a regal and pray for one of the gain extra affix, if not scour then redo.

Next is the gloves. Get a nice rare pair with high health and also an essenced one with socketed gem have extra attack speed and slap your shield charge in there, it'll remove a bit of the chunkiness of you have a dagger with attack speed on there at 0.28 on SC you won't have an issue with it. If you go and upgrade the gloves, get 2 X of the gc jewels, the long winter, they're awesome, increased AoE and gives you full physical to cold convert where you can always have conc effect if you have a carcass.

For helm, get a shaped on with place an additional mine. They're worth it.

Thanks a lot! I'll be working on that dagger and other gear you mentioned.

Cheers!
"
Flownado wrote:
I see this is a common question about the squishyness... What is MoM?
Edit: Oh Mind Over Matter. I still feel squishy.

Doesn't matter what you do, this build is squishy unless you run queen of the forest and go high evasion which turns it into a different build altogether. The gist of this build is kill things before they kill you. You're not meant to facetank.

And I've crafted a few of these badboys.

Had some spare time figured, might as well give it a shot lol since they reap quite a decent amount of currency from sale.
Yeah that's how I've been dealing with things so far. At least I bite hard.
Some personal tips on how to not die :
- have 109 all res in hideout
- use an "of warding" (immune to/removes curses) flask on maps with vulnerability/enfeeble (maybe temporal chains if you don't use brightbeak)
- use spell totem+remote mine in breaches, abysses and against null portals
- use Lavianga's spirit
- avoid no regen maps (it's doable but annoying)

Hope these help ! :)
I see some of the advice here about not dying, but wanted to ask a little different scenario.

I originally started out with this(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1998668/page/1) build, got to 90 and beat a red tier elder for the challenge. I am finding that the tier 12-15 maps are a bit tougher, not impossible but just more trouble than they're worth.

I switched to the Windz build recently and have found that while the DPS is nice, the movement speed loss and getting hit way more often change feels worse, but according to what I've been told, the Windz build is better.

I only have about half the DPS that Windz does and that's fine, I can only take 3-5 solid hits on a tier 12 map with no mods before I get rekt. I can only deduce that the 12-15 maps will be even harder than before. Could anyone take a look at my character(Veliose) and give me any insight? I am feeling like I've reached the capabilities of this build unless I shell out 10-50ex for the craziest of crazy items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info