[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
yunakim wrote:
"
yunakim wrote:
Will really appreciate if someone can help with some guidance. I am totally new to the crit build and only came back to the game after quite a while

Problems:
1. Shield charge to/near group and die. Feeling still squishy even though I took advice buffing defense over dps. Totem placement is too slow that I got swarmed by mobs by taking too long to place the spell totem. And have to cast the totem every 2 shield charges away
2. Buying 10-20c upgrade that ended up not so great upgrade. So it is like wasted money. I think I spent wrongly. Any guidance on the gear upgrades would be greatly appreciated. I have 5ex to spend
3. Apart from flask, how do you heal with this build? I came from EDC build and feel that build tougher and can heal pretty well

I have 19k dps tool tip unbuffed. Level 84 and can barely do t10-t11 without deaths. Above that, I can die easily if not carefully charge

Apologies for broken English

Got impulsive and got a new dagger for 2ex - no idea whether it was worth the price. Tooltip shows 29k dps unbuffed now after few tweaks. Any suggestion on next upgrades?

Get a yoke of suffering amulet. It's better but it won't show up as a boost to tooltip dps. It's hidden, very well hidden in fact. You'll be able to shock through cold damage which makes up over 75% of our damage type and shock is based on the damage of the hit at the time. When we crit, we apply ignite, chill and shock so that's an extra 15% damage through the amulet itself + shock damage bonus. And it has some resist

Also get a helm with "place an additional mine" this helps a lot in clearing map where you'll drop 4 mines always instead of 3 and that's not including the saboteur's ascendency 20% proc for an additional mine. It doesn't need to have the other shaped affixes, just the one with remote mine + additional mine as that bonus is global. Careful what you slot in the helmet through, EG I've got CWDT + IC + Improved Duration and Stone Golem and it's since linked to that helmet, My stone Golem is summoned via Mines hahaha.
I'm wondering if anyone can offer advice.

I am loving my damage, but I'm so incredibly damn squishy. Like frustratingly so. It feels like I can't level up because I keep dying. I almost want to just give up the build cause i cant build exp, and forget about trying to do abyss in maps.

It's not like I neglected life - I'm at 152% on my tree, but its only translating to 4.67k life. That's way too low.

I know that I'm only lvl 81, but red maps are kicking the shit outa me. Am I trying to run before I should walk? Does mapping just suck with this build? I'd really like some guidance. I feel like my gear is pretty solid.

Thanks for any help!
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Get a yoke of suffering amulet. It's better but it won't show up as a boost to tooltip dps. It's hidden, very well hidden in fact. You'll be able to shock through cold damage which makes up over 75% of our damage type and shock is based on the damage of the hit at the time. When we crit, we apply ignite, chill and shock so that's an extra 15% damage through the amulet itself + shock damage bonus. And it has some resist

Also get a helm with "place an additional mine" this helps a lot in clearing map where you'll drop 4 mines always instead of 3 and that's not including the saboteur's ascendency 20% proc for an additional mine. It doesn't need to have the other shaped affixes, just the one with remote mine + additional mine as that bonus is global. Careful what you slot in the helmet through, EG I've got CWDT + IC + Improved Duration and Stone Golem and it's since linked to that helmet, My stone Golem is summoned via Mines hahaha.

Thanks a lot!
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

I am loving my damage, but I'm so incredibly damn squishy. Like frustratingly so. It feels like I can't level up because I keep dying. I almost want to just give up the build cause i cant build exp, and forget about trying to do abyss in maps.

It's not like I neglected life - I'm at 152% on my tree, but its only translating to 4.67k life. That's way too low.

I know that I'm only lvl 81, but red maps are kicking the shit outa me. Am I trying to run before I should walk? Does mapping just suck with this build? I'd really like some guidance. I feel like my gear is pretty solid.

Thanks for any help!

I'm near 5.4Hp (1.7Mana, don't forget that) with Bisco and i'm deathless, unless i'm slacking (i die once at the begining of my lvl 93 because i was lazy & confident lol)
you can only try to get more life on your Jew/Gear (you can grabe +20 life on the chest) and lvl. Keep grinding slowly. Can you show us your Potion? It make a big difference between and good and a bad Potion's setup.

edit : I checked your character : Man, where is MoM?!? Do you know it's our primary damage mitigation lol? Take it!
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Dec 31, 2017, 1:15:05 AM
"
JayRizzo03 wrote:

Thanks for any help!

I have 4,6k life and 1,7k ES. Made uber atziri and shaper deathless. I think life is not a problem, just don't rush into mob packs and don't try to facetank bosses.
So If I have helmet with convert phys to cold 40% still need 2x unique jewels for GC ? Tryin to get bettter dagger with phys to cold but hard.
"
kooowi wrote:
So If I have helmet with convert phys to cold 40% still need 2x unique jewels for GC ? Tryin to get bettter dagger with phys to cold but hard.

No you don't need the jewel as you already have 100% physical to cold conversion. The jewels are great in a way that it adds AOE + convert. You can skip that if you want or use the jewel and find another helm.
Still leveling, but having fun so far. I was 5 linking gc,remote,minefield, PtL (conversion),and trap/mine damage. I got Tabula, and was wondering while super budget like I am, should I roll inc. crit for 6 link for trash versus inc. area if the aoe seems ok? I ask cause inc. Aoe gem doesn't seem to add much that I can see. I'm using conc. for bosses still.

Also, it seems that PtL has the "extra" damage mod that is hard to beat on top of conversion. Is the long winter jewel for conversion and aoe better than replacing inc. crit with PtL? Yes I'm sure I could pob it but, on phone away from pc (shitty phone). Thanks in advance.
"
nicky2tymes wrote:
Still leveling, but having fun so far. I was 5 linking gc,remote,minefield, PtL (conversion),and trap/mine damage. I got Tabula, and was wondering while super budget like I am, should I roll inc. crit for 6 link for trash versus inc. area if the aoe seems ok? I ask cause inc. Aoe gem doesn't seem to add much that I can see. I'm using conc. for bosses still.

Also, it seems that PtL has the "extra" damage mod that is hard to beat on top of conversion. Is the long winter jewel for conversion and aoe better than replacing inc. crit with PtL? Yes I'm sure I could pob it but, on phone away from pc (shitty phone). Thanks in advance.

You have your answer : PoB :)
I used it myself to know what to use in my 6em slot. Better with CritMulti except for Shape. Shaper is the only one (for my build) where i have a bit more damage with Cold Pen than CritMulti.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Hi there!
So I've played this build in harbinger and I loved it!
Because of that, I started this as my second character in abyss softcore. I'm level 80 now, planning to do uber lab (to get blinding assault) and I have quite a bit of currency to spend (I'm also working on 6L Carcass, which I'll definitely get).

What could I upgrade? I have 4.5k life, 1.7k ES and 1.5k mana, 14.8k damage with inc. AOE, 23k with conc. effect (hideout, hatred on).
My gear:
Spoiler

Cheers and waiting for your suggestions!
Last edited by Rackham_ on Dec 31, 2017, 7:25:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info