[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

location="Weapon" character="AlwaysMiningGC" x="0" y="0"]

https://pastebin.com/kFhHXXCW

really need some help idk what to upgrade and what to get have 20 ex please
and is arc better?
Last edited by Sh0cka27 on Jan 12, 2019, 2:49:58 AM
Hi
I swaped my build too this one and i have only 35k Tool Tip Dmg and it seams very low
Iam lvl 90 now and I only get 183gc or 179 Arc dmg. My GC is not Max yet and I am using Arc for maps anyway. Maybe someone could look at my Items and tell me where I could improve?
POB:
https://pastebin.com/VsjNfPJA

Items:

I would like to thanx OP for this guide, and build.

Just killed uber elder, not deathless cause im dumb af, but it was an ok run xD

Heres my gear if anyone wants to check.

have a hatred watchers too :D

Edit1: running hypothermia to test, in POB, if the enemy is chilled or frozen, i get almost 500k avg dmg..

overall, controlled destruction does more dmg if the enemy is not chilled or frozen.
Last edited by Berkleys on Jan 13, 2019, 5:33:20 AM
So I'm trying to use this build to get to endgame, right now I have about 3.7k life at level 76, is it decent?

I already spent a bunch of stuff for the rest of the gear and i got a really good enchant on the helm (30% phys to cold conversion on GC) so I can't really change much in the equipment.

this is my current equip:

"

Anything in particular that really need to be changed?
"
TrolledWolf wrote:
So I'm trying to use this build to get to endgame, right now I have about 3.7k life at level 76, is it decent?

I already spent a bunch of stuff for the rest of the gear and i got a really good enchant on the helm (30% phys to cold conversion on GC) so I can't really change much in the equipment.

this is my current equip:

"

Anything in particular that really need to be changed?

Everything (except rings, you could get 40% cold res dream frgaments and bless the implicit up to 30% though - it will make capping cold res easier).

TBH I don't see any value in 30% GC enchant, because with new crafting affixes we can craft conversion on gloves and with that and one Long Winter jewel we get 100% conversion (If your helmet had 40% conversion it would be another story). Maybe there will be someome willing to buy it for an ex, and you'll be able to buy another shaped helmet and better gear for other slots.

Fossilcraft yourself a couple of shaped daggers (easy to get decent mods with a few tries of jagged-aetheric-prismatic), get a good chest, lvl 20 gems, 30% movement speed boots, replace ele focus with something else (take a look at gem links section) to freeze and chill.
"
Zoomington wrote:
"
TheTuf wrote:
Your passive tree link in PoE Planner is starting with the Phys and Chaos damage nodes but in PoB you have chosen the Elemental Damage nodes.

Which one should be better? I dont know how to use PoB that much so any idea will be appreciated.

They're basically identical I believe as we're converting phys to elemental already. The only advantage I see is taking the phys nodes for the base life as opposed to the base ES.

Where are the remaining 40% of physical damage converted ?
How big of dps boost will I get if I switch to Yoke of Suffering?
this random thing is what I currently use.
"
gelade11 wrote:
How big of dps boost will I get if I switch to Yoke of Suffering?
this random thing is what I currently use.

export your character to POB, go to poe trade and copy a random yoke you can afford and import it to POB, then you can easily compare the different
"
chaoval wrote:
Everything (except rings, you could get 40% cold res dream frgaments and bless the implicit up to 30% though - it will make capping cold res easier).

TBH I don't see any value in 30% GC enchant, because with new crafting affixes we can craft conversion on gloves and with that and one Long Winter jewel we get 100% conversion (If your helmet had 40% conversion it would be another story). Maybe there will be someome willing to buy it for an ex, and you'll be able to buy another shaped helmet and better gear for other slots.

Fossilcraft yourself a couple of shaped daggers (easy to get decent mods with a few tries of jagged-aetheric-prismatic), get a good chest, lvl 20 gems, 30% movement speed boots, replace ele focus with something else (take a look at gem links section) to freeze and chill.

Ok i'll try doing this stuff. I kinda have problems actually finding the fossils i need tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info