[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Floep wrote:
I'm trying this build at the moment, and i am wondering why in the earlier levels we should use arc with mines. It feels so slow because u can't just throw it away like a trap. Would it not be easier and faster and maybe just better to use lightning trap while leveling for a while, maybe even arc with trap support?

In PoB i see we should use Lightning Spire Trap, i don't see it in the guide somewhere, but you just get 2 charges and they seem very slow and week compared to lightning trap.

Can someone explain me a bit more about why to use arc with the mine support so early?

In regards to the Lightning Spire Trap, that is only optional additional Boss DPS for endgame. I wouldn't worry about using that for now, or maybe ever.
Hello, thx for the build i followed POB that is not budget version. I've got 0 miner experience and when i kill bosses/shaper/syndicate it feels that i got 0 damage, maybe i've made mistakes? (didn't take important node/wearing shitty gear) I will be very happy if some1 will help me :) here is my gear:

Hello! Could someone point me to what to upgrade next? I guess Yoke? And yea, I know temp chains isn't working as intended in helmet, need to change that to boots...

21/20 Glacial Cascade is a good increase. Same goes for the person before you.
Allright. I've been working on that since the beginning but haven't got the luck to vaal one yet.

But what about Yoke in general? Is it there for just the shock?
I'm around 128k. Any ideas on where I can boost my damage?
OK 36 out of 40 challenges done. I'm pretty much done with this league, have to say this is first time I try GC mine and damage this build does is just out of this world. Killing Minotaur is like 2 sec, here is my gear if someone wanna take a look.
Thanks for the build
Last edited by MadmanHaha on Jan 22, 2019, 1:17:26 PM
WTS the following Items:

First build I took down uber elder with, 2 out of 2 times. Both times down to the last portal, very close, but I'm still happy.

I feel my damage is way lower than it could be, what should i focus on to improve? I only have 2, max 3 ex left in the bank.

Thanks for the help.
Last edited by unciuchino on Jan 26, 2019, 4:31:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info