[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
qaizr wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:
but I have only 3800 hp and it is pain ))

you should work on getting your hp up to ~4500. 3800 is too low for the end game.

with blood magic it is 2872...((
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:
"
old_nihilist wrote:
but I have only 3800 hp and it is pain ))

you should work on getting your hp up to ~4500. 3800 is too low for the end game.

with blood magic it is 2872...((

you need to use a low level clarity so you're not reserving a bunch of life

My current setup. PoB shows Glacial Cascade damage as 400k+ with flasks and Vaal RF up. 300k without VRF. HP is 4300 and 1700 mana. Cleared all content solo including HoGM.
A variation can be with more life with Kaom's chest. Will get to 5300 life Just get a +1 helmet with Hypothermia/Trap and MIne damage. Would make a 6 link and damage is enough that the quality isn't missed.

For more damage, get a +1.5% to crits chest.
For even more damage, get a Watcher's eye with 10% mana recover and +crit with hatred and penetration with hatred. (GG jewel, sell me for 2ex pl0x)
You'd hit the stratosphere with the damage and the core of the earth with the cost. (This version will cost north of 30ex)
missing some damage on your dagger crafts and level 21 gc makes a big difference
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 5, 2019, 6:17:30 PM
My current setup:

I am thinking about throwing gc in my helm since it has hypothermia and remote mine support, but I am not sure what I would do with my armor then. I lose a little dmg by swapping to the helmet setup but I don't think it is enough to matter. It takes me from 360k to 307k and frees up my armor, perhaps the queen's hunger would be nice for the offerings.
Last edited by FunkyBlue on Jan 5, 2019, 6:49:39 PM
How does putting gc on helm frees your armor? You're ll so you need Shavronne's anyway.
Got lucky and found this tonight. Worth using with GC or is Yoke of Suffering better for us?
Last edited by octeris on Jan 5, 2019, 9:51:05 PM
"
Nârius wrote:
How does putting gc on helm frees your armor? You're ll so you need Shavronne's anyway.

Those were my thoughts too. Only option would be to take CI, but I do not think it is worth it.

My current gear rn and im sitting at about 8k es but i feel like my damage is very inconsistent. what upgrades should i go for next?
"
Dying__Lights wrote:

My current setup. PoB shows Glacial Cascade damage as 400k+ with flasks and Vaal RF up. 300k without VRF. HP is 4300 and 1700 mana. Cleared all content solo including HoGM.
A variation can be with more life with Kaom's chest. Will get to 5300 life Just get a +1 helmet with Hypothermia/Trap and MIne damage. Would make a 6 link and damage is enough that the quality isn't missed.

For more damage, get a +1.5% to crits chest.
For even more damage, get a Watcher's eye with 10% mana recover and +crit with hatred and penetration with hatred. (GG jewel, sell me for 2ex pl0x)
You'd hit the stratosphere with the damage and the core of the earth with the cost. (This version will cost north of 30ex)

Man..I was really struggling with map speed/damage. Then I looked at your setup and the difference is night and day. I never thought to put Arc in my helmet. Thanks a bunch!
Last edited by vincentk on Jan 7, 2019, 4:27:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info