[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

do you have mana reserved in pob?
"
qaizr wrote:

no, I lined clarity to blood magic
"
old_nihilist wrote:
"
qaizr wrote:

no, I lined clarity to blood magic

it's probably because you're losing 20% phys to cold conversion. you can get 25% conversion on gloves which will put you over 100% and you can use a different jewel.
could someone clear up to me why we use dream fragments over a rare/shaper/elder ring? from what i understand itll give us more mana for MoM and mana regen which is useful but is the freeze/chill immunity that useful when we should already have that from flasks?
Does anyone have any tips/advice on converting my toon from life-based to the Low-Life/ES version of this build?

I want to change to LL because of the increase in EHP with Energy Shield and the additional damage bonuses we get from low-life (Pain Attunement). My clearspeed is good through T15s but single-target damage is still underwhelming especially considering how often high HP mobs show up this league (Syndicate members and red Beasts).

I've got about 4.5k life right now, what's a good equivalent energy shield I should shoot for? What's the gearing priority after Shavronne's Wrappings and Presence of Chayula?
"
octeris wrote:
Spoiler
Does anyone have any tips/advice on converting my toon from life-based to the Low-Life/ES version of this build?

I want to change to LL because of the increase in EHP with Energy Shield and the additional damage bonuses we get from low-life (Pain Attunement). My clearspeed is good through T15s but single-target damage is still underwhelming especially considering how often high HP mobs show up this league (Syndicate members and red Beasts).

I've got about 4.5k life right now, what's a good equivalent energy shield I should shoot for? What's the gearing priority after Shavronne's Wrappings and Presence of Chayula?

i can't help you with converting to ll but you're missing out on a lot of damage on your weapons. you should have 100+ crit chance for spells on each weapon and 18%+ phys as extra ele damage
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 4, 2019, 12:18:59 PM
"
zantsurai wrote:
could someone clear up to me why we use dream fragments over a rare/shaper/elder ring? from what i understand itll give us more mana for MoM and mana regen which is useful but is the freeze/chill immunity that useful when we should already have that from flasks?

i think the mana mods are pretty important for survivability and having the freeze/chill immunity is awesome since you don't have to worry about it all and you have an extra flask suffix to use. i do miss having a ring slot open for juggling resistances tho.
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 4, 2019, 2:46:22 PM
Slowly piecing this build together as my third character, and confused about a few things.

1) The LL POB has 74 str but various gems (inc. duration, blood magic) need 111 str for lv20..are people using <lv20 versions of these gems, getting +30str nodes as needed, what?

2) Below I've listed my current gem links, but a main thing I'm confused about is all the available auras and their vaal versions, which to link to blood magic, and which to enlighten, whether using watcher's eye or not, etc....In POB if I use hatred+vaal clarity+vaal discipline I am at 2% unreserved life with 7.8k ES. Which vaal versions matter? Do I just do whatever configuration fits my life, or is there an aura priority? Hatred only on essence worm and with a watcher's eye?

3) The gem arrangement and variation is very confusing...here is what I have layed out so far:

-flame dash - faster casting - arcane surge (lv7) [I'm using a mace]

-GC - remote mine - increased crit - increase AOE (or conc) - trap&mine - controlled destruction [I have a +1 shaper helm so no minefield]

-immortal call (lv3) - CWDT (lv1) - Increased duration - enfeeble (lv5? lv1? highest it can go or is it based on CWDT?)

-Vaal discipline - vaal clarity - enlighten - blood magic [As above, confused on auras]

-Frost bomb - increased duration - arcane surge (lv4)

-detonate mines - spell totem // portal // hatred (unlinked)
"
qaizr wrote:
"
octeris wrote:
Spoiler

i can't help you with converting to ll but you're missing out on a lot of damage on your weapons. you should have 100+ crit chance for spells on each weapon and 18%+ phys as extra ele damage

Thanks for taking a look. You're right, I can probably squeeze another ~30-50k Shaper damage with a couple of GG stat-sticks. Can I borrow yours? :P
Hi Guys,
ty for the build. Atm i'm pending on wether or not going LL is worth the struggle. What are the main reasons for going LL? Just the propably higher ES Pool?

Also i'm not quite sure which of those Eyes fits us better:

Would love to hear some insights.
Char is ZappyMcLazorstein

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info