[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Got lvl 70 with this build atm, playing with GC linked in tabula and 2x sabre and feel really squishy and sometimes unpowered on t3 maps xd.
i didnt understand why we use lightning spire for bosses if we have glacial cascade??
like - arc for mapping, gc for bosses, and spire for bosses too??
lvl 73 atm and so disappointed for choosing this build,its very weak and play style is rubbish having to always lay and detonate the damn mines,i still dont have that ring but i doubt much will improve with it
"
norxe wrote:
lvl 73 atm and so disappointed for choosing this build,its very weak and play style is rubbish having to always lay and detonate the damn mines,i still dont have that ring but i doubt much will improve with it

trust you are getting something wrong, even if is not one of the fastest builds, is one of the strongest build ever played thanks also to the shotgun effect (the fact that you can place up to 12 mines maximum i think before the boss battle begins)

I have a question, what we could replace wirling blades with? i was thinking about an Ice Golem, but i don't really know, any suggestions?
"
norxe wrote:

k bye
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Can someone look at my character and tell me what I am doing wrong? I can't destroy the syndicate fortifications on t8+ maps cause the dmg isn't high enough before I get too swarmed by enemies. I feel extremely weak and squishy. I know it's a starter build, but I figured I could do more than this before getting the +1 mine helmet and statsticks.
First time playing shadow, quite a noob in POE yet. Found your build on youtube and i gotta say, it's quite fun!

Feels a bit like:

Btw, I'm having a hard time early on with mobility. when i did duelist i had the whirling blades quite early, but here, i cant find the shield charge nowhere yet. Any tips on that?

Ty for the guide!
Last edited by mvrsts on Dec 9, 2018, 5:51:27 PM
Noob question:

PoB for the MoM build shows both Whirling Blades and Flame Dash, with Flame Dash linked to Frost Bomb and Arcane Surge. What's the reasoning for having flame dash if I already have whirling blades and I can get arcane surge from Frost Bomb? I feel like I'm missing something important.
I could be wrong, but to my knowledge its for ledges and such.
@windz

You think still worth try craft dagger with "physical damage as extra..." mod?
T1 now is only 18-20% D:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info