[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

With this items is better to get + 1 mine helmet or essence worm ? I also thinking about 5l carcass cuz they not so expensive atm
Playing on gc version ofc.
Last edited by mlgdario on Dec 10, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Should I wait to switch the first five passive points over to phys/chaos dmg until I'm mainly using GC since the phys damage doesn't add to arc dps?

i stumbled across this heartbreaker dagger and it seems like a great leveling weapon with 65% inc spell damage, 30% global crit chance, culling strike and enables whirling blades.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 10, 2018, 1:29:08 PM
I haven't played in forever and am having trouble figuring out where to go from here. I'm kinda getting wrecked in low tier maps does anyone have a suggestion on what gear to get next? Using arc atm instead of GC. I have about 1 exalt to spend currently.
"
Deceasd91 wrote:
I haven't played in forever and am having trouble figuring out where to go from here. I'm kinda getting wrecked in low tier maps does anyone have a suggestion on what gear to get next? Using arc atm instead of GC. I have about 1 exalt to spend currently.

you can get a bit of a damage boost if you respec some of the first nodes in your tree. if you plan on using Arc for a while it might be worth changing the first five passives to the ele damage nodes. but it will cost 10 refund points unless there's a trick to respeccing that i don't know about. it looks like that would get you another 2k per hit.

maybe switch out the granite or silver flask for a diamond flask. probably a good idea to get all your flasks to 20 quality too.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 10, 2018, 6:37:33 PM
@ windz is it possible to give a poetrade link for how to search for verry good weapons,cause i don't realy seems to find big upgrades for my starter weapon
Anyone else having issues with this build? I switched over to GC when I strarted mapping and honestly it feels pretty underwhelming. I know I need a 5/6 link chest but I'm not sure where else to go from here. Considering respeccing.

Also, as a rather new player, the guide is pretty incomprehensible.
You should still use Arc well into maps. It's clear speed is much better than GC. I'm using Arc on tier 3 maps right now and no issues. I'll sometimes switch to GC for a tough boss, but Arc is usually plenty damage for early map bosses.
Is Curtain Call usable with this build?
"
shumi82 wrote:
@ windz is it possible to give a poetrade link for how to search for verry good weapons,cause i don't realy seems to find big upgrades for my starter weapon

I think you should craft the spell damage mod that gives damage as chaos.
35-42 spell damage and Gain 5% of non chaos damage as extra chaos damage.

If you don't have it I can craft it for you. I did for 3 ppl in windz stream. just a regret and 4alcs.
"
qaizr wrote:
You should still use Arc well into maps. It's clear speed is much better than GC. I'm using Arc on tier 3 maps right now and no issues. I'll sometimes switch to GC for a tough boss, but Arc is usually plenty damage for early map bosses.

This. I am on t13-15s and still using arc. No issues at all. Clear speed is as good as mines can be I guess. I'll probably do a LL GC switch at some point to move on to pure bossing, once i wrap up atlas.

~Myth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info