[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

what weapon i need to use since state stick is nerf?
"
SoFastx wrote:

This and...

Is it necessary to aid with Alira? Or can I get the 2 skill pts.?
"
SoFastx wrote:

.... stat sticks still... it's not rocket science lol.

It's a 50% nerf (assuming two T1 mods-not overall but to the actual Mods themselves) but it's still BiS, IMO. You'll still be able to 1 shot packs and bosses. Nothing really changed as fundamentally speaking, it's still one of the best if not the fastest boss killer in-game.

Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Dec 8, 2018, 3:23:51 AM
Currently lvl 75. Have done first 3 ascendencies solo ez.
Started off as Arc. ARC sucks for survival. U will die to porcupines. Arc also has low single target DPS.

Switched over to GC at like lvl 68?

Six link really helps. Running remote mine, minefield, GC, crit chance, conc effect, trap mine damage.

Didn’t buy princess just using a wand with crit and spell damage and shield .

Resists are all over capped with cold being the highest for my wise oak effect.

Next on the list: ascend in Uber lab, get a shaper helmet, stack more hp.

Currently at like 4K HP, 1.5k mana? I forget the exact numbers .

Good build . It’s not as safe as totems but you do feel more agile and your shot gunning effect appears to be more powerful
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
SoFastx wrote:

.... stat sticks still... it's not rocket science lol.

It's a 50% nerf (assuming two T1 mods-not overall but to the actual Mods themselves) but it's still BiS, IMO. You'll still be able to 1 shot packs and bosses. Nothing really changed as fundamentally speaking, it's still one of the best if not the fastest boss killer in-game.

i just reach level 30 and put up GC mine, just realized it need manual detonate, gosh!!! it way harder for noob player like me. now switch to arc or lightning trapper. wait..... got something call trap to make it as trap .
Last edited by SoFastx on Dec 8, 2018, 6:59:00 AM
"
FLLonewulf wrote:
Yes, this is a very good starter build

Has been absolute dogshit for me as a starter.

To the point im rerolling now in act 5 super disappointing wasted half a day of this league on this shit.
Last edited by Artaniz on Dec 8, 2018, 7:15:25 AM
Where do you get the mana regen for MoM. Haven't gotten to my MoM node yet but atm I'm VERY mana starved. I'm currently running Arc Mines so I'm using Wrath + lvl 1 Clarity. I've tried just using a Clarity lvl 1 or just a Clarity lvl 5 by itself but, it feels pretty much the same, 2-3 mines and oom. I can't even see where MoM would be in play in. Do I just carry Mana Pots forever? It feels fine for trash where 1 mine would clear my screen, but when it comes to bosses, I'm literally just running around doing nothing, just waiting for the super slow regen.

Also note that this is my very first mine character so the I'm learning the mechanics and I'm probably just used to over spamming my abilities, played too much Poet's Pen lol.
Anyone knows if I can pick 2 skill points over Alira?
Go for belly or loreweave? or any new armor that's a candidate?
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere and I'm just not seeing or if I'm just missing something, but why the node switch from elemental damage to the phys/chaos damage nodes at the start of the tree once you hit the merc lab portion the PoB link? Or is that purely for GC and not for arc?
Last edited by Cinewulf on Dec 8, 2018, 3:34:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info