[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

What about x2 the long winter jewel?
is there any info on the links apart from the body armor?
founds some in the history of GC but it was like pre 3.0
scanning trough 270 pages of comments would be cancer for me
Anyone else having issues with the syndicate just melting you in maps?
having trouble with mana hatred takes of half and like 3 mines take away all my mana. what do you do about that?
"
sh0cka57 wrote:
having trouble with mana hatred takes of half and like 3 mines take away all my mana. what do you do about that?

you need the unique ring that makes the aura cost no mana
well that will be awhile lol
I have a question - Im new to trapper builds and PoE in general. Sooo, when Arc and GC are not actual trapping skills, do I need to have them socketed into items that have "supported by +xx trap" so that the skills can actually be functional with traps? In the PoB, the "supported by +xx trap" is in the Helm but the GC is socketed in the Armor. Can any one explain please?
Do we simply no longer use whirling blades to get around with the changes in 3.5?
Do we run the GC jewels on the life version?
"
Lachezarh wrote:
I have a question - Im new to trapper builds and PoE in general. Sooo, when Arc and GC are not actual trapping skills, do I need to have them socketed into items that have "supported by +xx trap" so that the skills can actually be functional with traps? In the PoB, the "supported by +xx trap" is in the Helm but the GC is socketed in the Armor. Can any one explain please?

Not necessarily. You can also link them to Remote Mine to get the same effect. The leveling section of the guide mentions this: "lvl 12 - Arc + Remote Mine + Minefield in +1 lightning wand." Like you, I wondered how does Arc work with mines when it's not a mine/trap skill? I'm new to poe and this build as well, so I figured the guide knew more than me.

There is a vendor recipe that provides +1 gem level with the same sockets. It requires:
-1 Magic rarity wand (must be magic no rare/white)
-1 resist ring of elemental type desired (for arc you want topaz, any rarity)
-1 orb of alteration

Around lvl 13 I obtained a B=B=B wand (magic wand with 3 linked blue sockets). I purchased a topaz ring from a vendor and sold them the recipe, receiving a +1 lightning wand. Socketing arc + remote mine + minefield support into the wand produced a crowd clearing weapon of beautiful efficiency.

Remote Mine is the critical skill that turns arc into a mining effect. In POB you'll see it socketed into the body armor with Glacial Cascade. Some items give the same effect (e.g. tremor rod, phoenix visage).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info