[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hi can someone help me with getting the Path of Building links working with the program please? It's coming up with "error Invalid tree link unknown version number)

I have copy pasted the link "https://pastebin.com/YpmwFxEe" into the import option in Path of Building and it comes up with that error message.
Hi guys, whats the order of priorities in putting points into the skill tree based on the budget buildpath? thanks!!
hmmm... why can't I view the different gems linked too all the items on Path of Building? I keep changing the selected gear item but the gems remain the same.
How good is this build for uber lab in the first days of the new leauge. Looking to boost some people early in the leauge but I've never played the start of the league before.
Im glad to hear this build is back on the menu but I am considering just sticking with Arc traps all the way to Uber Elder. Whats best? Also curious about a self casting Arc build like Enki's, whats better between self cast arc and just traps?
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Im glad to hear this build is back on the menu but I am considering just sticking with Arc traps all the way to Uber Elder. Whats best? Also curious about a self casting Arc build like Enki's, whats better between self cast arc and just traps?

No real difference between which is best I'd say literally just depends on preference and play-style, mines is a bit safer than self cast etc.
"
Nomsaiyan wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:

No real difference between which is best I'd say literally just depends on preference and play-style, mines is a bit safer than self cast etc.

Thanks for the reply. That'll make my decision easier.
"
__rabbit wrote:
How good is this build for uber lab in the first days of the new leauge. Looking to boost some people early in the leauge but I've never played the start of the league before.

Can optimise it yourself or by looking at other builds, gc mines and so forth are generally used to 1shot U-Lab with use of a tabula etc. But also have the possibility of getting 1 hit themselves.

I personally just opted for a test run of a BV pathfinder (MBXTREME's version of KEADS U-Lab farmer) for ulab but that was a respec due to movement nodes etc. But has ability to facetank due to MOM and so forth with cheapish gear etc.

"
JordanT7 wrote:
Thanks for the reply. That'll make my decision easier.

Yeh depends on play-style and what you like just hit up standard and give them a swurl.
Im kinda missing some info
can you explain playing as Arc mine?
What gems should we use and where etc?
Hey, Windz! Do you update POB link with skill tree 3.5 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info