[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

With the stat stick nerf, what do you use in the off-hand?

Also any leveling trees?
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Dec 5, 2018, 6:18:29 PM
People are speaking so highly of Arc is it even worth going glacial Cascade? I've never done the build but I'm considering it as a starter because I think GC looks cool.
"
DamagePlanX wrote:
People are speaking so highly of Arc is it even worth going glacial Cascade? I've never done the build but I'm considering it as a starter because I think GC looks cool.

GC is better for bosses, Arc is better for mapping. I think you can just swap gems if you want to.

@Windz, how big of a buff is the new Carcass Jack? Can you now with Inc AoE (or without it) cover the entire screen with GC? Considering returning to GC mines this league, but hard to choose, CoC looks juicy too. Oh the struggle!
"
zeturka wrote:
"
DamagePlanX wrote:

GC is better for bosses, Arc is better for mapping. I think you can just swap gems if you want to.

@Windz, how big of a buff is the new Carcass Jack? Can you now with Inc AoE (or without it) cover the entire screen with GC? Considering returning to GC mines this league, but hard to choose, CoC looks juicy too. Oh the struggle!

Im not Windz but want to put my 2cents.
GC will be 100% right choice cuz we know how it goes. As for CoC we will see when some ppl will roll it. Could run it as second char anyway.
Same here for carcass, but LL-version looks anyway more tankier and with current AoE its enough for bossing.

Just curious if we run Arc for maps and GC for bosses, do we always use Wrath? Do we just switch to Hatred only on hard bosses like Uber Leder, Uber and Shaper?

Also for arc can we use helm for 5l arc? Or we dont have so many sockets to put it?
Waht Watcher Eye is good for Arc version since we only use GC on hard content?
Last edited by omgree on Dec 5, 2018, 6:54:00 PM
So Since Stats sticks are no more now, what are the BIS for this build??
Idk if going with Tremor rod is good or going with the same base as the Path of Building says... Need to know more :v
I see a lot of people recommend this build. Which variation is good for my situation or is there another build like arc that is better?

I started poe a week after delve start. Went with sunder Jugg and switched to MS.

Im good at trading from doing it in D3 so was able to make hundreds of exalts before league end. I want to focus less on trading but I want a class that can scale very well to farm t16 maps and end game bosses asap. Rather only level 1 character but respecing with regret orbs is fine once I get rich.

I have an issue with my isp connecting to poe servers so I get random huge lag spikes that usually end up with a DC. I also like to farm using a controller sometimes. So a build that doesnt have too many buttons to press or very reliant on flask is a bonus. And has pretty good survivability.

One of the things I loved about MS is with multistrike and ancestral call I could just click my skill anywhere and attack random enemies without having to aim with the controller too much.

Probably wont find a build that fits all this but any options I have?
Okay this is going to sound really newbish on my end, how do I import this build into POB from pastebin I've never played a shadow before or used traps and would like to start using this in the upcoming league. Thank you ahead of time for any help.
"
tkindle83 wrote:
Okay this is going to sound really newbish on my end, how do I import this build into POB from pastebin I've never played a shadow before or used traps and would like to start using this in the upcoming league. Thank you ahead of time for any help.

copy the pastbin url, then go to "import/export build" tab in pob, then click on the "import from pastbin.." button and paste the link there

For leveling as a shadow: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/92lj3f/i_got_intoxicated_and_watched_deadanddooms_318/

Although windz starts using arc mines at level 12, so somehow change the reddit leveling to suit windz method if you choose to
Last edited by illmtk on Dec 5, 2018, 11:14:08 PM
If that new cold spell is op or fun. Is it possible it will fit in this build or replace GC maybe?
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
I see a lot of people recommend this build. Which variation is good for my situation or is there another build like arc that is better?

I started poe a week after delve start. Went with sunder Jugg and switched to MS.

Im good at trading from doing it in D3 so was able to make hundreds of exalts before league end. I want to focus less on trading but I want a class that can scale very well to farm t16 maps and end game bosses asap. Rather only level 1 character but respecing with regret orbs is fine once I get rich.

I have an issue with my isp connecting to poe servers so I get random huge lag spikes that usually end up with a DC. I also like to farm using a controller sometimes. So a build that doesnt have too many buttons to press or very reliant on flask is a bonus. And has pretty good survivability.

One of the things I loved about MS is with multistrike and ancestral call I could just click my skill anywhere and attack random enemies without having to aim with the controller too much.

Probably wont find a build that fits all this but any options I have?

You should go with an arc trap build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info