[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Im kinda missing some info
can you explain playing as Arc mine?
What gems should we use and where etc?

Arc is used for leveling and well into mapping since its soo damn good. Arc links are usually something like (Arc - Trap Support - Cluster Traps - Trap and Mine - Lightning Pen) Basically Arc is used just to get you going and until end game where you can swap to GC mines.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Dec 5, 2018, 12:58:18 PM
I think Ill start with this build in the new league. Just played for a couple of hours and made a lot o characters (though I just leveled them to 40 LUL).

This build and Enki's arc elementalist looks dope in end-game. I'll try mine to see if I prefer that compared to self-cast.

Thanks for all the info and support that you all guys shared along this topic.
I tried to level this up for 3.4 (LL skill tree) and had no success with it, I kept dying like at level 40 or so, felt the build was really week (I don’t think it is though) maybe I just didn’t know how to level it up properly? Also while leveling up Arc felt ten times stronger.

Does anyone have tips for leveling up in 3.5? I really want to give it a try.
"
Zynkh wrote:
I tried to level this up for 3.4 (LL skill tree) and had no success with it, I kept dying like at level 40 or so, felt the build was really week (I don’t think it is though) maybe I just didn’t know how to level it up properly? Also while leveling up Arc felt ten times stronger.

Does anyone have tips for leveling up in 3.5? I really want to give it a try.

Yeah, don't start with the LL tree, it's not meant to level with.
Start with the Life/MoM tree and you'll fly through the acts.

Good luck, exile!
Great build, farmed up a ton of currency with it and shredded the end game as the MOM version. How many regrets do you use to transition into LL or do you just roll a new char?
"
Ellipsist wrote:
Great build, farmed up a ton of currency with it and shredded the end game as the MOM version. How many regrets do you use to transition into LL or do you just roll a new char?

Noob here, what's LL? An item or node on tree?
I've used GC totems for two seasons, how does this mine build compare with it?
Last edited by FrodoFraggins on Dec 5, 2018, 4:13:18 PM
"
farmalike7 wrote:
"
Ellipsist wrote:

LL stands for Low Life. Low life builds reserve their life using auras and buffs to be below 35% hp and they pick up the keystone on the tree called "Pain Attunement" which gives you a 30% more damage multiplier to your spells if you are on low life (which is considered by the game to be below 35% hp). To make up for the lost life, you get a lot of energy shield on your gear to cover over your hp. You also use a shavronnes wrappings chest to prevent you from getting 1 shot by chaos damage because otherwise chaos damage ignores energy shield and will go straight to your life. It's more advanced and more expensive. If you're new I would stay with the life/mom version until you learn the game more.
Last edited by iDeeVo on Dec 5, 2018, 4:31:06 PM
"
iDeeVo wrote:
"
farmalike7 wrote:
"
Ellipsist wrote:

LL stands for Low Life. Low life builds reserve their life using auras and buffs to be below 35% hp and they pick up the keystone on the tree called "Pain Attunement" which gives you a 30% more damage multiplier to your spells if you are on low life (which is considered by the game to be below 35% hp). To make up for the lost life, you get a lot of energy shield on your gear to cover over your hp. You also use a shavronnes wrappings chest to prevent you from getting 1 shot by chaos damage because otherwise chaos damage ignores energy shield and will go straight to your life. It's more advanced and more expensive. If you're new I would stay with the life/mom version until you learn the game more.

Thank you! (=
"
JordanT7 wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Im kinda missing some info
can you explain playing as Arc mine?
What gems should we use and where etc?

Arc is used for leveling and well into mapping since its soo damn good. Arc links are usually something like (Arc - Trap Support - Cluster Traps - Trap and Mine - Lightning Pen) Basically Arc is used just to get you going and until end game where you can swap to GC mines.

If you want to level as arc mines I did arc + remote mine + minefield + trap and mines. Im not sure if someone else has a better setup for leveling? Not sure about 4th link if thats better than conc. effect or if.something.else is better. 5 and 6 link order I dont know. Perhaps inc crit and light pen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info