[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I just did the story line + normal and cruel lab in 7.5 hours, which is a record for me. :)

I saw that you have a video doing act1-act4, but do you recommend switching to shield charge / faster attacks later on while leveling? Flame dash feels nice with faster casting, but the recharge time is frustrating.

Does it matter if using wands or scepters etc. while leveling, or a shield?

When I got to mapping I gave everything to my lvl 91 saboteur who was doing arc traps + lightning spire previously. Arc cleared very well. My gem levels are too low to give an idea of the build's strength, ST dps wise but seeing as I killed a t11 boss with a trapper's build, lvl 16 glacial charge + low level support gems, it should be good.

Spoiler

How would this compare to a arc + lightning spire trapper, by the way? It feels much safer at least, being able to kill mobs while they are not close at all.

"
tanis0 wrote:
"
Garash wrote:
Done arc traps this league but Ill go this build as a league starter for next league (arc mines though and level gc aside and use that for bosses guardians+).

Ive tried.to.find iiq builds with mines as league starters but this build + sadimas touch + goldwyrm shouldnt be any issues, or?

It's definitely doable. You'd be giving up around 8% life and mana using my current gear as a guide, though Goldwyrm does have mana regen. I'd probably use a Wise Oak (or any resist flask until you can afford one) to cap resists early in the league to allow picking up more life and mana on the rest of your gear.

Thanks for answering!
"
pathofboby wrote:
Hey, will you make an update when the 3.5 patch notes are out?
I'd like to know you're thoughts on the possible changes this build can get.

Stat sticks are probably getting nerfed (can't know for sure, only from teasers) and gc gains most of its damage from stat sticks so this build might be weaker in 3.5, but the point is without patch notes he/anyone cannot give you input about how the build will change in 3.5
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Last edited by DaCurse on Dec 1, 2018, 4:52:17 PM
Hey I got a question.

With the introduction of the new totem support gem with +2 totems, how would GC Mine detonation scale with 3 totems, curtain call with 50% arming speed and a tremor rod with double detonate and max laying speed?
Im confused, your life/MoM build has 194k average hit, at level 87 with mediocre gear(no ToH/atziris promise/watchers eye. I look at your LL build, and its at 200.7k average hit, with very good gear. What am i missing here? Your uber elder clip clearly doesnt have half the dps that your pheonix kill does, why is PoB showing such similar damage numbers?
Should I stay health + mom if I just want to use this build for uber elder ?
How well does this build do uber lab? I want to make an uber lab farmer and have always loved mines. Or are there any changes you would recommend or any tips?
"
BeautifuIRain wrote:
How well does this build do uber lab? I want to make an uber lab farmer and have always loved mines. Or are there any changes you would recommend or any tips?

GC mines has always been good with lab, plenty of damage to phase izaro quickly, and the ascendancy/mom means you take very little damage from traps running through the lab
With the nerf to stat sticks would it be an idea to ditch gc mines and tweak the tree a bit for more elemental damage and go all in on arc?

Edit: I might have looked too fast. Stat sticks nerfs doesnt seem to affect us?
Last edited by Garash on Dec 4, 2018, 6:55:38 AM
I am confused, did GC get nerfed or not?
Hi Windz! Been awhile, I hope all has been good. Im looking to make my comeback to path and am considering this build for the league start. I hope todays patch notes wont negatively affect this wonderful build/guide but if they do I imagine you'll provide an update?

I know very little about weather or not the "stat stick" changes will affect this build also if someone could touch on that. Huge thanks!
Last edited by JordanT7 on Dec 4, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info