[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
what tooltip avg dmg should i be looking for on gc/arc?

currently at about 11k arc and 40k gc without using flasks.

By way of comparison, my arc tooltip is at 48,119 damage with MoM, and with a Shaper +1 mines helm that's enough for all of the guardians. I wouldn't say it's comfortable for that, but it's doable without serious difficulty for easy map mods. I could push damage higher with three more damage-based jewels and that would probably make it feel better, but I didn't bother with that or GC because I got a little bored with the league.

I am all in on arc though. If you're just doing a gem swap for clear and are mostly geared for GC, your arc wouldn't get as high as mine.
yea i kinda want to focus on GC. currently running with a 54k gc boss tooltip which seems fine so far (t13) i was just wondering if i am low on the tooltip as lvl 80. (gems are not 20 yet)
current status of my char.

what should i switch out/do difrent?

(i am buying a jewel for the empty socket)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlmightyDrake/characters?characterName=gcshitter
"
AlmightyDrake wrote:
yea i kinda want to focus on GC. currently running with a 54k gc boss tooltip which seems fine so far (t13) i was just wondering if i am low on the tooltip as lvl 80. (gems are not 20 yet)

Here are the only things jumping out at me. I'll leave it to you which, if any, are worth doing.

A level 21 corrupted Glacial Cascade gem would give you about 1/3 more damage over level 18.

You can craft up to 12% mine laying speed on your belt as a suffix (or buy one with it already crafted which might be easier due to a bad trap throwing roll) as well as get it on your jewels. This effectively increases boss DPS any time you can stand still spamming them, makes it easier to stack the ascendancy regen and marginally increases clear speed.

You could get a hatred / clarity (blood magic for clarity, % total mana returned on skill use) watcher's eye.
I want to play the low life version but i dont know how to do the passive tree im currently lvl 69
What pantheons for the low life build?
this build is a good league starter?
can i mapping without skeeping bosses?
"
Gattringer wrote:
this build is a good league starter?
can i mapping without skeeping bosses?

This build is an outstanding league starter in my opinion. The Mind over Matter version works with mostly trash gear but has growth potential. You can transition to the low-life version eventually if you enjoy the play style for a great boss-killer. You can also run Arc for faster clear speed, or GC for stronger bossing, or use gear swaps for both. Unless something really cool comes up, it's probably going to be my starter for Betrayal.
"
DerechteDodo wrote:
I want to play the low life version but i dont know how to do the passive tree im currently lvl 69

What do you mean? The PoB pastebin for it is in the first post. You take the nodes in there. Note that you need a shavs (or at least Solaris Lorica) and strongly want Chayula's before doing it though. Prior to that, you'd either want to go MoM or take Chaos Inoculation on the tree, and then respec to low life whenever it makes sense

"
TiltedNoir777 wrote:
What pantheons for the low life build?

Personal preference for me would be Arakaali with the first upgrade just for super regen when exiting chaos DoT clouds (CWDT Blood Rage would work but I don't like it with ES) and Shakari with the upgrade. It honestly doesn't matter very much though.
Another update to standard min-maxed low-life version.

12k ES, 120k tooltip dps (in hideout, auras on, no flasks, no charges, no arcane surge, gc + remote mine + increased aoe + minefield + trap&mine dmg + empower).

Min-maxed standard gear:
Spoiler

character profile:
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info